Not bad at all. Dani California and Hump de Bump are shit, but Animal Bar, Storm in a Teacup, and Slow Cheetah are good

Not bad at all. Dani California and Hump de Bump are shit, but Animal Bar, Storm in a Teacup, and Slow Cheetah are good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWHAIDcDk80
youtube.com/watch?v=8xVvlZJwS8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 good tracks between two discs and almost 30 songs.

I like rhcp, but not enough to listen to it for 2 and a half hours
if they had just cut this album to like half the length it would've been their peak

- me when I was 16

>Dani California and Hump de Bump are shit
Imagine being this underage

>Dani California and Hump de Bump are shit
I can understand disliking Hump de Bump, but Dani California is one of the greatest Alt Rock songs of the 2000s.
Add Hard to Concentrate, Wet Sand and Readymade and you have my favorite songs on the album. I much prefer BSSM, OHM, Californication and By the Way, but SA was a good Alt Rock album.

just listen to frusciante desu

The album was mostly a parting gift from John Frusciante. Fantastic guitar work but the songwriting and Anthony's delivery is meh.

Album is solid from start to finish

Then he went and made The Empyrean
Dude is a god

Dani California is the only track worth saving

Inconsistent tour too. A lot of shows Anthony really phoned it in.

>Dani California is shit
Imagine being this contrarian

Terrible beach sex pleb music even by chilli fuckers standards. Tom petty should have banned them from even having that shit single on their album.

Unironically this
It could be that I listened to it to death when I was 14 but even today I don't get why anyone doesn't like it. I can't think of a song on it that has a bad moment, and I can be pretty picky with music, dropping entire tracks I love for one lyric that's the wrong pitch to my ears

this desu, music for t-mobile commecrcials

Its shit

youtube.com/watch?v=WWHAIDcDk80
Hump de bump is peak funk frusciante you dumb fuck

>wh*Toids consider this peak funk

learn to read faggot

the guitar fills on Dani California are fucking nuts

Some nights were good tho
youtube.com/watch?v=8xVvlZJwS8g

I agree with this guy. Frusciante went fucking ham on these solos. I love Frusciante. Clearly he got bored of touring and left , his solo music is the most emotional songwriting I’ve ever heard

>Dani California
>shit

this

also, Strip My Mind is a fucking classic