The clubbing pill

So why don't you find your future wife at a club, user?

>80% of the girls who go to these things are in-shape and cute.

>It's easy as fuck to approach and talk to these women, considering there's a mutual interest to engage in

>A bit of the women there are perfectly fine college educated women who are just dancing with their girls

Real shit. You could easily find your future wife there, and I'm not even joking. Oh, and unlike bullshit dating sites, you INSTANTLY can get a girl's number & results.

I'm gonna go to a Latin club and find me a latina wife bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nopxrydEMh0
youtube.com/watch?v=HXhY_9TKE_E
youtube.com/watch?v=7xHzsDbt5MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do ok at live shows. Now that's where you find women with actual mutual interest. I have to literally try to not meet people at shows.

I only look good from 1 angle and when it's sunny and the sun shows off the nuances of my eyes (hazel eyes). Club lights make me look kind of autistic. I have to avoid black lights too due to the animal hair on my clothes, forgetting to use a towel while eating, these sorts of things. Strobe lights make me nauseous.

No girl you find in a club wants to get married unless you've got some money. Don't date club girls just fuck them

But you seem so fun.

most of this is just excuses. you're insecure, cool, so is everyone else. you can get a shower or wear different clothes if you have animal hair on your clothes or food on your face or whatever. nausea thing makes sense although a lot of people have the same problem and go anyway. there are things you can take that will help, drink lots of water, etc.

I usually bring a flashlight and a pad of paper to draw on in if I can find a table and if I get bored, but I never remember to bring a pen or pencil.

Because I've fucked over 200 girls from Tinder/OKCupid without ever once picking up a girl from a club/cold approach/work, etc.

Being an internet/music listening addicted shut in has never been better

>fucked over 200 girls
Wow user you're a sex god. Teach me your ways please?

Do you listen to Prince?

But I did. Back in my day.
youtube.com/watch?v=nopxrydEMh0

Yeah. Try to make a whore a housewife. Good luck with that.

I found my current wife at the club, we were dancing to this
youtube.com/watch?v=HXhY_9TKE_E

>tfw fucked mad girls irl, but barely fucked girls off of tinder

Maybe we should trade notes.

This guy gets it. Shows are for future wives, clubs are for whores for the night.

>they think they will find a wife in the current era of 3rd wave feminism
Enjoy your cuckoldry, I'll be the bull when you need it

>wife
>getting married
>in the year 2018

Getting married is basically the ur example of a no-win situation.

I'd rather look for wife in a library

I hope you like smelly minority families and bedbugs

>marrying a club slut

Its good if you want a fuck, but definitely not wife material at any club. All the women are disgusting sluts. Well that pretty much goes for all women. Dont get married.

honestly thats the horse im betting on when it comes to finding a wife, clubs and parties

good goyim

I mean, I don't think there's a single young woman out there that doesn't go to parties or clubs.
You might meet her at the church, but she's still a party slut on weekends.

dating club slags is awful, they're always there when you go out, and once it's over you bump into them every time.
bad business plan desu

>tfw 25 year old virgin

>80% of grills in shape and cute
you mean overly made up so that a 4 looks like a 6.5/10
>easy to approach and talk to women in a club blasting music so loud you're almost legally deaf when you come out
real deep conversations to be had there
>a bit of the women are college educated and just dancing with their grills
funny way to say sluts grinding their asses on strangers as they look for a cock to jump on after a few hours
>you can instantly get a girls number and results
yeah, an HIV+ test result.
>you could easily find your future wife there
literal cuck detected
>gonna go to a latin club and find me a latina wife
enjoy your diseased goblin waifu, I'm fine with using vk to meet russian and ukrainian grills in the area to "help me practice my russian".

this

>not cohabitating with traditional gf in states without common law marriage laws
0/10

>women
>deep conversations with
found the virgin

t. cuck
your gf tasted ok

>>you can instantly get a girls number and results
>yeah, an HIV+ test result.
BASED

I mean they have some good ideas but robots are pathetic and still slaves to the pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=7xHzsDbt5MQ

i dance to this