What would be considered a attractive female in your country ?

What would be considered a attractive female in your country ?

Things like eye/skin/hair colour,figure,character etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZelgViJvdOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black
big fat ass

l-like you op

white and attractive, hair or eye color doesnt matter as we have all colors here

My head hurt last night so I left my window open, now my neck hurts nad makes my head hurt either.

Thanks but that girl isn't me though :)

You should get a paracetamol that will help a bit I guess

I've had everything from my medikit, I guess it's from overwork. I'm 100 km away from a nearest proper hospital.

Think that she would be considered attractive everywhere

You must be living in the middle of nowhere,that's pretty far away.

Boobs

anything that breathes

yeah but i found her first so I claim her in the name of our lord jesus christ!!!

Boobs are too big 2bh

You can have her I'm not a lesbian :)

What size should they be then

Brown or dark brown hair, white skin, thin body, youthful, almond or blue/green color eyes, and the rest is universal like good facial structure boobs etc.

Pic related is a Typical model you'll find on paki billboard

bigg blonde farmer woman who can make boerenkool

youtube.com/watch?v=ZelgViJvdOI

there is no such thing as "boobs are too big".

cool, then it's settled, she is mine.

Boerenkool is walgelijk, is dat echt wat Nederlanders aantrekkelijk vinden?

Idk, smaller like C size I guess

She's really pretty!

i am with this guy. C and maybe B is only acceptable size unless girl is a tomboy.

More into average looking girls hm?

Ik vind het echt wel lekker.

Maar ja, ik ben een Indo, dus meer Nederlands dan Nederlanders.

So above c is a no go?

Eerste keer dat ik zo iets zie damn, bent behoorlijk verkaasd hm. Meeste Indos die ik ken moeten daar niet aan denken lol

yes, above C is a no go. looks like abomination desu

Do a lot of Turkish guys think like that?

I mean she's looks pretty, it's just her boobs seem too much.

idk, turkish women are B cup though, like 99% of them. its like a heaven for me though.

I thought Turkish woman were all big chested like they are here in the Netherlands

Yeah I kind of agree with you

father and mother used to manufacture women underwear. literally 70% of women in turkey are B cup.

>Things like eye/skin/hair colour,figure,character etc.
These things have nothing to do with being attractive or unattractive

Don't know about the country, but by me, this

a third of those are no

What?

Anyone who thinks Rihanna is attractive is actually just wrong, black women are bottom tier, right below american women

No I don't have a gf how did you guess that

haram

Guess that tastes differ

shit taste

rihanna is objectively attractive

Most of them are pretty cute

If you say so

I see hm guess I've learned something new :)

What would be a yes then

same as everywhere else
decent face
nice ass
nice tits
braindead (pseudo-intellectual bitches are frowned upon)

skin/eyes/hair color are relative since everybody has their tastes.

what is haram?

yeah, 80B is the general size. the things i learned when my parents were doing that job.

Literally any fat slag is considered sexy here

It isn't fair. I am a bit obese like maybe 7 stone overweight but I am a handsome and intelligent fun guy, yet even the fattest and ugliest slags consider me below them

For example I once had a girl who was at least 30 stone and could barely walk spit kebab all over my face because I approached her, tapped her butt and said 'he-e-ey berlin has the best kebabs so let me but my BELL-IN side your kebab'. she also beat me up until her friends intervened and I managed to run away. she was a slag, and rejected me. i hate slags and this coutnry

>7 stone

I'm sure you'll find the right girl one day that will accept you the way you are.

>1 stone = 6.35029318 kg
what. the. fuck.

Let me tell you a little secret in life.

Attractive people are not harder than ugly people. Because they have more self-esteem they are less worried about the opinion of others. And easier let themselves go.

Also, I just converted 7 stone into kg and it's fucking fat. Your carrying more than half of an extra human being with you. Start counting your calories and start eating 1800 calories for the rest of your days.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DYING

I hope so.

Literally any type of girl would be considered attractive in my country, just don't be fat, and well, that's it.

I think what I said above is true for every country in the fucking universe.

looks perfect desu

Latinas with green eyes are awesome desu only good thing about living in this shithole. Annnd maybe our beaches, too.

latinas in general are pretty nice desu, i dont get what people dont like about them.

b8

I mean the majority of people seem to really like Latinas to be honest, hell, some even overrate them too much. But yeah, at the end they can be disgustingly attractive as any girl in the world but they can be disgustingly ugly as any girl in the world, too. At the end all the regions on earth have beautiful girls and ugly girls.

i just like tanned girls. like Mediterraneans as well. a little bit thick eyebrows. maybe slightly slant eyes. nice olive colored skin. nice curves everywhere.

my god.

Same here, man! You just described my favorite type of woman.

Although like I said before, if they have tanned skin and green eyes that makes them even more attractive to me, but that's something that I only found attractive since I met my current girlfriend, so I might be biased.

Post more of the 2nd row down, 4th from the right

The whiter
The better
T. 10% White country

>What would be considered a attractive female in your country ?
She just need to be 13

I would marry the fuck out of the girls with the light red mark

si pesa mas que un pollo me la follo

Agujero aunque sea de caballero
Hoyo aunque sea de pollo

En tiempos de guerra cualquier hoyo es trinchera

si cumplio la docena, me arriesgo a la condena

If her age is on the clock she's ready for the cock

Si hay pelito no es delito

>USA

Bad taste

Si el césped está crecido, se puede jugar el partido

She is perf-

si pesa más que un pollo me la fo-

A white female.

A white female.

A white female

dick sucking lips > all

Her lips are fake; and by her (albeit loose and perfunctory) hijab you can tell she has mild to severe mental retardation.

penis

not east asian