The Carrie Fisher CGI was better than the Peter Cushing CGI

The Carrie Fisher CGI was better than the Peter Cushing CGI

because she was only on screen for 10 seconds

The 10 Seconds of CGI Leia is better than any 10 Seconds of the CGI Tarkin

>ywn fug prime Carrie Fisher
JDIMS

You will never bang a young TIGHT fisher

Opposite for me.

The Peter Cushing CGI was more accurate to the real thing, but was also more distracting since it moved more and had more screentime.

why live

You know what pisses me off?
Lucas taped those glorious mammaries and just recently discovered she had gorgeous big tits.

I will never forgive him.

Iktf user

>I LOVE COCAINE

She was further down the uncunny valley than Cushing for me. Maybe the dark lighting during the Tarkin scenes was more favorable to the illusion. That being said, they should have done less Tarkin scenes, because the longer you got to look at him, the more you noticeable the artificial look becomes.

Imagine coked up wild sex with her trying all kinds of crazy shit on you.

the fuck

>AND COCK

i 100% agree with you op, when i saw her face i was blown away, people saying different are retarded and/or should check their eyes.

Cushing was noticeable but leia wa fucking flawlessly done

anons please I'm on nofap

Use the force user

>‘I certainly have, along the way, slept with a nerd. But I don’t think I ever got anything out of it except the sex. It was probably good. Nerds will surprise you. They’re way more enthusiastic. More bang with your buck,’ she told the New York Daily News.

I doubt that, they probably nutted in two seconds.

a few reasons:
>Leia's face wasn't in the same frame as real human faces
>Leia's face was that of a young woman, much easier than a wrinkly old man
>Leia's face was in close up which gave them the opportunity to make a denser, more accurate model
>all they had to do was wind a girl who looked vaguely like Fisher to mocap

Maybe so. It still looked better, though.

the normies i went with, who've only seen star wars maybe a couple times and when girl who had never seen a star wars movie before ever didn't know Tarkin was CG but knew Carrie Fisher was soooo

anecdotal evidence that Tarkin CGI was better.

sure those are in favor his face looking realistic, i dont see how that's a bad thing it just mean they did a good job

rogue one was way better than ep7 in my opinion, it's not 10/10 ground breaking star wars but hey, it was at least entertaining for the last hour

Saw it with my sister normie. She said that the Leia CGI was far superior to the Tarkin CGI

Anecdotal evidence that Leia CGI was better.

all the normies i was with also agreed on leia looking better, i know realise how much of nerf i am for discussing it so vividly on a croation image board

God damn.

Pure womanlet kino

Did you bang her after?

Damn, those nice big tatas. No wonder they needed a metal bikini to rein them in. Should have spent the rest of the movie in that outfit.

Your sister sounds hot! Have you ever sipped her cunny ooze?

No anons. Sup Forums hasn't corrupted me that much

>The Carrie Fisher CGI was better
The proof that it's wrong somehow is that I don't want to fuck her

>will never see nude fisher in her prime

Peter Cushing worked because he already looked cartoonish.

Carrie Fisher looked like shit.

"no"

this
carrie looked like an la noire character

Fisher was like 80% CGI in The Force Awakens anyway

>Lucas banged this
Holy fuck

nice photoshop around the ass
still would though

Post the gif.

You know the one.

Did he really? He's a turbo autist i really doubt that he did.

She did fuck Mark and Harrison tho

Maybe in 20 years they'll release a fixed 8k version or something.

He only taped them cause they kept slipping out of the golden bikini. Still a shame though.

Didn't she make a comment about fucking Lucas? I might be mis-remembering things.