Anyone else boycotting the NFL because of the kaepernick situation...

Anyone else boycotting the NFL because of the kaepernick situation? They clearly want all the black players to be pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/15/tebow-i-had-opportunities-to-change-positions-but-ill-only-play-qb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>customer
Shut the fuck up.

I really like those repeating digitz

digits don't lie

The NFL doesn't want the league used as a springboard for political conversation unless it makes them money.

ummm employers can do whatever they want to employees.

Why do black people even watch if the league doesn't care about their politics?

Black athletes have an average IQ of 70. There's people whose opinions you should consider and it sure as shit ain't them. Catch ball, run, collect paycheck and stfu.

Good boy Slaves like Ray Lewis has an IQ of 70. kaepernick is much higher, hes woke af and has a functioning brain

Go Back to Sup Forums we're trying to have a serious conversation

>Do your Owner's business and keep quiet, boy.
God forbid employees be allowed to act like real people. Only NFL approved™ narratives are allowed here. Now take another swig of the official beer of the NFL and stand for this DOD-funded jingoist theater. You don't want your team to move to another city, do you?

Why the fuck should handegg players opnions should be heard in the first place? They are a bunch of Low IQ monkeys running after an egg and making themselfs even more retarded each game.
The world already have the retarded actors to tell us what we should think.

As opposed to what, a reality tv celebrity or a cartoonist?

>God forbid employees be allowed to act like real people.
Are you upset that you're not allowed to tell customers what you think about abortion because McDonald's will fire you?

Players, wheter they like it or not, represent their clubs in and outside of the field.
If a handegg player starts giving leftists speechs in his twitter people will inevitably
relate leftism with the club that he plays for.

>everyone making this about race
>he's just shit at playing handegg

Excuses excuses

>be mixed race
>adopted by white parents
>deal with shitty racists, black and white, who tell you that you're too "white" or too "black"
>start well in your professional career
>slump
>become "woke"
>have mid-life crisis
>meet black power activist who convinces you to push her shitty political agenda
>act like a teenage edgelord while telling people about how important what you're doing is
>puss out about 2/3 into the season
This pussy-whipped Oreo going through a mid-life crisis is the best spokesman for communism masquerading as social justice I've ever seen.

If anything, I'll watch even more football if they shut these niggers up. Fuck you OP

It's because Kaep is not really good anymore, the QB position is the most important.
The other players who kneeled weren't released or anything.
Michael Bennett says a bunch of bullshit every day, but he's still with the Seahawks.

You're literally a coon ass nigga

I watched 2 games last year and I'll probably watch 2 games this year. MLB > NFL

What you do on your own time is your own business but when you use company time for your autism, your employer has every right to fire you because you signed an agreement saying that you wouldn't do shit like this on their time.

>woke
he let an arab chick ruin his career.

I use it as background noise when I do my hw. I prefer college football as my background noise because Saturdays beat Sundays.

Nah. I didn't boycott when he knelt, I wouldn't boycott if he becomes a starter, and I'm not boycotting if he doesn't.

>Why do black people even watch if the league doesn't care about their politics?

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or the genuine opinion of a blathering idiot.

itd be cool if black people boycotted the NFL

>Michael Bennett says a bunch of bullshit every day, but he's still with the Seahawks.

This. The Bennett bros say whatever the fuck they want whenever they want and no one cares. Eric Reid is still employed by the 49ers despite also kneeling and doing the black power first.

Kaep is out of the league because the media shitstorm that would ensure after signing him is not even close to worth what he actually gives you on the field.

Kaep looks so fucking dumb with that afro.

Because Kaep doesn't actually believe the shit he is saying. It's 110% his succubus gf's opinion. He went from this christian icon similar to Tebow to converting to islam and going full black nationalist despite being raised by whites in suburbia.

he already said, retarded actors

He started doing this "stand up for muh people" when he started playing badly. He figured he\d use his half black, I can get ahead side to guilt his employers to not get rid of him for being a bad player. He started growing the frow too to be more ethnic and you fools are falling for it. He downt care about being balck, he cares about having a job. He never said anything, did charities, had a political stance until he knew he was losing his starting position. Hes a bitch about. He did the smart thing because people care in a way because saying publicly or defending him when people are watching matters. Hes a bad player point blank... Think about it, Tebow was crucified for being uber Christian and nobody wants to hire him. He doesnt bitch about or force teams to look at him because of the racial undertones. Nobody cares because hes a christian and is white. You guys wont defend him because hes a nice guy and not the color that gets you opiions liked on social media

no, i care about sports not that sjw shit.

NFL is a CTE fest anyways. Gay sport

I think Kaep is shit and doesn't deserve to be on a team but he's much better than Tebow ever was.

I agree. But people dont see that, they see the "color issue"

Was too stupid to VOTE.

Made up an excuse when called out for it.

Stick to the NBA: literally the SJW, tranny, feminist league now.

Tebow had offers on the table from teams willing to help him become a tight end but he turned them all down.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/15/tebow-i-had-opportunities-to-change-positions-but-ill-only-play-qb/

>I'm literally retarded so I repeat false statistics from Sup Forums to make myself feel better

kaepernick is whiter than most of the ppl replying on this thread. he is literally the same as a suburban white boy who turns into a wigger to embrace the black community. dude was adopted by whites, is half white, yet acts like hes been living his whole life in southside chicago and getting bullied by cops. cant believe all the fags defending him on here

You're right their IQ is way lower than 70

it's actually been proven that black people have lower IQ on average, even if it is very slightly lower.

I don't get it

this is all proof that Kaepernick has been a springboard for political conversation. He just really didn't have a lot to say.

Ah, yes the shitty privileged moor qb that cosplays as a gettho nigga because he got brainwashed by her sjw gf.

>a full standard deviation
>very slightly

have u looked into the bell curve

>"pol is satire"
>"facts are bullshit because they make me uncomfortable"

Get off my board you disgusting redditor.

What most liberal trannies dont get is that Colon Kaepernick would have a job: IF did not demand his 15/mil year, and demand a starter franchise again.
After he washed out. He has proven he is NOT worth that anymore. And has also proven helping a team win is SECONDARY to his BlackLiesMatter fake news propaganda, and Marxist political stance. He did not want to be a backup, or prove he can play well consistently,
The question is why would ANY team hire him, when there are tons of other QBs can give chances to for 1/15 the price?? And that just want to do their job duty well. Kaep is a proven bust. Only a meme option QB that is too dumb to read team defences.

Dont liberal trannies understand that Colon Kaepernick did not get paid 15mil/year by his employer to be an "activist"?

Dont y'all liberal trannies ever had a JOB???
What does an employer/company want and pays for??
1. To make them win. To make your company/team the best.

2. To make them money.

3. To do your JOB duties first and foremost.
What does an employer will NOT give you promotions for, and will NOT pay you the top $$$ you ask for:
1. To wash out, and prove you suck at your job. So much that they have to replace you for another shitty employee that worked/played BETTER than you for a fraction of your pay.

2. To be the worst employee, and team, beside the Cleveland Browns.

Second wort team were Kaepernick 49ers.

3. To put your job/company secondary to the personal Bullshit you want

4. To actually insult your company, and country always.

5. To not be willing to prove you are worth a top salary again, and immediately demand the salary of actual consistent Winners.

Dont liberal trannies understand Colon Kaepernick was not hire to be a BlackLiesMatter activist for 15million/year???

This is not complicated.

We need less nigs in the NFL period

Surprised it wasn't boycotted before when it became more like a flag football tournament or 7 on 7 drills

Those poor blacks getting paid millions to play a sport they love. And he'll no I'm not boycotting the NFL if that faggot Goodell hasn't stopped me this shit won't either

technically it's two standard deviations.

The only black people I know that were actually raised black all say that because NFL players get so much spotlight that it's their responsibility to speak out and use their position as a soapbox. Not only is trying to stop them wrong, but other players not doing the same is even worse.

Anecdotal evidence but I'm inclined to believe that many black people and the SJWs that want to pander to them legitimately believe that.

This.

>"There must be a reason why niggers remain in the dirt wherever they live and why they're completely worthless..."
>"THERE IS! WHITE PEOPLE!"

I can't wait to see all of these "people" gassed.

>believing black athletes are smart because espn says so and you don't know any irl because you're a neet with no life in not black areas
lmao

summer's almost over. Will you miss us when you have to go back to school?

It's truly baffling just how much niggers complain.

They're ridiculously privileged enough just to be living in a Western country surrounded by white inventions, innovation and culture.

They're guests here.

They've hardly contributed anything yet they have the utmost disrespect and hatred for white people - just 3.5% of which in the US at the height of slavery several generations ago, enslaved their subhuman ancestors who were sold to whites by other niggers in Africa.

They complain non-stop about slavery, yet the mere fact those nigger slaves were brought to the US is benefiting them enormously today.

They don't care about their ancestors (most of which they likely have zero relation to) or the slavery of "their own people". They use them as political pawns - nothing more. If they truly cared, they would be chimping out over the millions currently enslaved at this very moment... in Africa... by other niggers of course.

Even a homeless nigger in a Western country is as privileged as can be.

As opposed to living in mudhuts in Africa, back where they truly belong.

If the negroid race was just slightly competent and were just like the God's gift to this Earth that they think they are, they would've built a half-decent civilization back in Africa, good enough to make the niggers in Western countries flee back for a better life to get away of "dis rayciss white countreez".

Western niggers won't even ponder the thought of going back to start a black society of their own, because they know deep down they can't do it and would prefer to continue living among everything the white man (& occasional asian) invented & provided them.

Dolfag here, if he came to Miami he would get stabbed to death, probably by a teammate. Being pro Castro in Miami is like being pro Hitler in Tel Aviv.

They signed sperglord Cutler out of a fucking broadcasting booth with zero prep over this guy because he would be poison to the dolphins brand and not even because of the damn protest.

that faggot bitch wouldn't last 10 min in Miami you don't walk around with a fucking Castro shirt on there

Kaepernick is an idiot.
>get benched for a literal who, everyone forgets you even exist
>what do
>your agent tells you to stage a bullshit "protest" for marketing purposes and to put pressure on the team
>it actually works, everyone is talking about you, jersey sales are sky high
>opt out of your contract by the end of the season, thinks it's pretty much guaranteed that your new popularity and BLACK FREEDUMZ FIGHTER image will get you signed for decent money somewhere
>nation/fans are tired of SJW activist bullshit, owners feel it, refuse to sign him
>get butthurt as fuck
It was the most miscalculated marketing move ever since Bosworth telling teams to not draft him. Kaepernick is a stupid nigger and he should fire his agent.

Kaep had his platform to make a coherent political statement and all he came out with was essentially "WE WUZ KANGZ".

After that, people realized he was borderline retarded and should stop infecting the game with his faggotry.

It's sickening that he was compared to legends like Jim Brown who have actually devoted their lives to help communities instead of slacktivism.

i already stopped watching a lot of NFL because the commercial breaks are annoying.
this kaepernick situation is keeping me away though.

I don't watch sports to hear peoples' political opinions, I watch sports to watch sports. Why would I value the political opinion of a man who's paid millions of dollars to play a game over any other random person?

This.

Jim Crow needs to make a comeback

>Caring about any issues regular people have when you're a multimillionaire.

I simply do not understand it. If I was a black millionaire athlete, I would not give a single fuck about the injustices that happen to regular black people. I'd be too rich to even care. Money transcends race, gender, religion, etc.

Yep

>be below average QB
>expect teams to be willing to sign you when you bring a media circus with you

You have to outweigh your baggage to be worth picking up. This isn't hard to figure out. If Russell Wilson or $cam went full retard and started doing this shit, they'd have no trouble staying employed. Kaep isn't good enough to be worth the media circus, just like Tebow wasn't. Oh wait, but that destroys your MUH RAYCISM narrative since he was a white Christian. Huh

God dammit Hiroshimoot that wasn't my image

/thread

Kaepernick? More like Crapanig lol

Kaepernick is the apex of why the sport has gone to shit. ESPN has obnoxiously promoted "personalities" over performance. They use that formula to elevate/project sportscasters as the story and not the athletes, themselves.

Fuck all this faggot bullshit. The NFL tempo is too lame and slow not to menton the endless commercials and nigger faggots and their idiocy.

That google boi getting fired is way worse than this.

>Anyone else boycotting the NFL because no one wants to hire a second stringer who wants to be a 1st stringer
No... Why would you?

>They clearly want all the black players to be pic related
Ah, because you're one of those idiots who turns into everything everywhere into a race issue. Gotcha. Have a sage and a (you).

they already get zero dollars from me so its mute

wearing pink for titty cancer is advertiser friendly. A bunch of blacks disrespecting the flag is not advertiser friendly

Which is what a private enterprise has every right to do.

You should boycot the nfl because it is 90% niggers. Also all nba fans are a bunch of cucks that wish their future daughters get spitroasted by d'andre and tyrone. Markkanen is also a nigger.

How noble of you.