Arkansas master race here.

Sup Forums opinion on New England?

R8 me

>nobody likes my state

0/10 neck yourself

outside of Massachusetts is pretty great

3 people have put like or higher dumbfuck including me

>Arkansas

You know that the U.P. and L.P. of Michigan are the same state, right?

New York City is an overrated, overcrowded stye for people who live entirely on their delusions from the bottom to the top. It's largely symbolic monoliths are a testament to those delusions. It has "a soul" only because creativity is easily inspired by the twisted and the corrupt pervading every aspect of society.

Man fuck Florida

> boston
> not great
just because you got beat up for being a yankee/jets fan doesn't mean mass is that bad

So much dislike for California ITT.

Philly is the only place worth being in the state, and it's quite literally the most disgusting and grimy city in the USA. Even Detroit's detritus isn't as bad as some of the worst of Philly.

SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY

Why does everyone hate California?

I'm jealous of them caps.

see:

As someone who was born there I can thoroughly say that I agree with everyone who wants to nuke it

Mine

The people in it suck ass but the city as an object itself is fine

why do people fall for the jersey-hate meme? it's like nobody here has ever been to nj

annoying people, annoying politics, awful laws

I think you mean Joysey,

New Jersey is mostly fine; it's just small, uncomfortable, and irritable wherever you go

>landlocked

now thats a rare fuhrer

would nuke you/10

Here ya go

you don't like people, do you?

I can't speak for others (who probably mostly are "hurr durr Commiefornia" retards), but CA has a really plastic and repugnant culture. The kind of place where you're expected to spend a million dollars to throw a gala fundraiser that only raises 500k.

I wouldn't care, except thanks to Hollywood so much of CA culture permeates out to the rest of the country/world and sets the most obnoxious and fake trends.

There's clearly no one ITT who's been to Missouri or more people would be trying to nuke Missouri.

I hate everyone equally

Let me ask you: socal or norcal? East or west?

I live 3 hours away from Missouri, I fucking hate the state and its hockey team

Regardless, all those are in CA.

it's one of your most liberal states with liberal strongholds like frisco, san jose, hollywood, isn't it? even i hate it.

then wouldn't every state be red?

I've been to NJ; it left no impression.

I've been to Missouri; it left no impression.

fair enough.

Not necessarily

the same reason people hate the us so much: strong media presence. People see the shit of California 24/7 (the shit is what sells) and eat it right up, despite the same shit happening everywhere else too. The difference is, irrelevant areas get zero coverage and zero attention. Ultimately it's all shit, but california's a more relevant piece of shit

They keep stealing all our tech jobs, and Sup Forums's the only big website they don't control.

No wonder.

Hello brother.

What's your problem with AZ?

>hating utah

i always knew pol was mexican

What county? Montgomery County reporting in

Snowstates > Sandstates
Foreststates > Riverstates
Rural > Urban

Because California's shit doesn't stay in California, it spreads outward to fuck up every other state. Look at Colorado, Texas and the entire Northwest for the most obvious tangible examples, but also what said is incredibly accurate.

how's joe?

Why must you all hate Utah?

Oh.. right.

5 years in the US

that's utah?! it looks like fucking berlin neukölln.

I dont really know too much from the US states

and still you did the right thing.

gotta love them good old anti-fascist fascist.

do they even realize they are the same thing that their against? Its hilarious how little self awareness they have.

Why the Colorado hate?

My nigga

I´ve seen buzzfeed shit man. Atleast i know why we should nuke CA

yeah, at best direct it to frisco. just to be sure.

How did I do?

Argie opinion based on people I meet

you forgot to nuke cali.

What is wrong with Ohio, buddy?

Virginian here. Why does everyone like this state so much?