New Adult Swim schedule for 2017

I wasn't expecting the backdoor to update this early. I also wasn't expecting the backdoor to FUCKING SURPRISE ME LIKE THIS SO DAMN MUCH.

Here's the new Mon-Thurs lineup.

12:00 - Robot Chicken x2

12:30 - Aqua Teen x2

1:00 - The Eric Andre Show

1:15 - SPACE GHOST COAST TO COAST

First off, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD. Second, pairing it with Eric Andre is a pretty good idea. Third, weird how Squidbillies has gone from airing almost as much as any other Williams Street original to not airing at all (it loses its Sunday slot for SuperMansion

Space Ghost starts with early CN era episodes (2017, by the way, is CN's 25th year)

Friday schedule is the same as the weekdays except for this one change.

1:00 - DREAM CORP LLC

1:15 - Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

New Saturday schedule, making room for an expanded Toonami and 8pm Dragon Ball Super.

8:00 - NEW Dragon Ball Super

8:30 - American Dad x2

9:30 - Bob's Burgers x2

10:30 - Family Guy x2

11:30 - Toonami

3:30 - AD x2

4:30 - Bob's x2

5:30 - KOTH

Niiiiiiiiiice. Pretty sure that's the earliest American Dad has ever aired on AS. I'm liking how they're needing Cleveland Show less and less. Poor KOTH, for the one time it gets to air before Toonami it gets shoved back to 5:30am after a month.

New Sunday schedule starting the 7th.

11:00 - Rick and Morty

11:30 - Robot Chicken x2

12:00 - NEW [to adult swim] SuperMansion

12:30 - The Boondocks

I guess we're getting new Robot Chicken soon. If they could air two new episodes every week and get it over with faster that'd be cool. The premieres don't matter when you air it every weekday at midnight, right?

OTA and Xavier return to DVR Theater at 4am on the 9th, but why? I mean, it's a good pairing, but we had it literally last month. Bring back Home Movies.

In short, HOLY SHIT. That is all.

are you a paid marketer? i havent watched [as] in like 3 years.

turner corporation can suck my dick

Where's World Peace S2?

i just scrolled through the schedule to see if world peace was there and it isn't. i don't care about anything else. good luck with your little shows, [as].

Adult Swim fucking sucks
Their only half decent shows are Family Guy and American Dad.
Bring back World Peace you niggers.

>good luck with your little shows, [as].
Most shows AS airs are far bigger deals that World Peace lol
Space Ghost is a fucking classic

>New Mon-Thurs lineup
>Proceeds to list stale as fuck old shows

What did the AS marketeer mean by this Sup Forums?

Yo where the fuck is S5 for Samurai Jack??? Teasing faggots.

Adult Swim's weeknight lineup has always been reruns of stale as fuck old shows, but at least Eric Andre and Space Ghost are there now.

>First off, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD

rumor has it only Tim Heidecker has the tapes and he's only going to release them if Hillary wins in 2020

>Bring back Home Movies.
Fuck no that show is garbage. Never air that shit again please.

who cares, that shit has been around for years. world peace was a new show that was actually worth watching. i'm not going to wait for stuff like space ghost to come on tv, i can just download it any time.

Isn't Dragon Ball Super supposed to be bad
I like that they gave it an 8 pm slot though, between that and the earlier Toonami, I hope this indicates that they'll be making moves to go back to showing more of their old animated shows and stop filling 80% of their airtime with Fox reruns and bad live action shows

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GAY LIBTARD KEK NETWORK

YOUR HASBEENS

YOU HAD ONE SHOT TO MAKE TV HISTORY AND YOU BLEW IT

RETARDS I HOPE ADULT SWIM GETS CANCELLED

I really hope they go for a nostalgia block like The Splat on TeenNick and air all the classic AS shows again

>Most shows AS airs are far bigger deals that World Peace lol
wrong, World Peace had the highest ratings AS has ever seen
>Space Ghost is a fucking classic
if you're a faggot maybe

Cuck: the network

>tfw can't even bring up Adult Swim on Sup Forums without Hydekiddies trashing it because "muh world peace"
>tfw its name is tarnished forever
You poor souls will never know the true comfort found in watching Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman, Home Movies, and Futurama with comfy af bumps late at night. Not to mention that 12 Oz Mouse, Moral Orel, and Xavier: Renegade Angel are the pinnacle of avant-garde comedy, surrealism, satire, and American cultural commentary. The Boondocks , also, was quite adept at covering those last two styles as well.

>highest ratings [as] has ever seen
Time to put the meth down Cletus, you've had enough

why don't you hire more women?

I'm pretty sure they do though. Off the top of my head, Janine Ditullio has been a big creative contributer to Adult Swim shows since day one when she took over Paula Poundstone's voice acting role and joined the writing staff of Home Movies. She's done some major behind the scenes work on Metalocalypse and Superjail too.

>are you a paid marketer?
Have you not noticed every new show they have being obviously shilled on here until the season is over at which point no one mentions it?

get used to it. can't talk about (prime) deniro or schwarzenegger either because some butthurt Sup Forums retard starts yapping about muh jews and sjw.

wow, three or four women. so diverse. i definitely won't be tuning in.

I'm just having a go at OP's tumblr-grade verbal hysteria over a television network

I dont remember AS even having new shows besides MDE.

Remember when you could report threads for being commercial advertisement and spam?

Why is your shitty memory anyone elses problem?

>That is all.
But it wasn't.

He'll need a lot more if he wants to sit through the same abysmal television programs you watch, Tyrone

>have experimental, cutting edge new show that is future of comedy
>cancel it

Where the fuck is my Black Jesus season 3? Get on it you hacks.

>Space Ghost
>abysmal
wew lad

>future of comedy
He can be the future of comedy in the welfare line now.

this.

Nice try Adult Swim, but literally nobody here cares about your shitty network. Never have, never will.

>wrong, World Peace had the highest ratings AS has ever seen
maybe for the first season of an original show, but definitely not in general

this is part of why as sucks now, they hire too many women.

maybe you're to new to remember before mde, but adult swim has always had popular shows here.

>maybe for the first season of an original show
Your Pretty Face and Black Jesus did better in their first season. Rick and Morty did WAY better. Even that cancelled Jack and Triumph show did better.

Adult Swim is awful. Fuck them and their shitty shows and fuck op you shill.

thanks for the info

this isn't the early 2000's anymore.

Ok, so I just watched the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and I have to say I wasn't impressed. For one thing, the animation was fucking terrible. Whoever did that must have had a stroke or something. It was like something straight out of the 1980s. I have to say I'm hesitant to believe that there was all that much improvisation going on in this show. It just sounded too scripted and unnatural to be improv. Like they were trying to force themselves to be clever and funny, but it really ended up not working at all. Also, the voice actors really suck on this show. The sound like a bunch of amatuers who don't know how to act to save their life. They just sort of ramble and drone on and talk over each other, but not in an interesting or clever way, just sort of stupid. Like that one coach guy who reminds me of Bob from Bobs Burgers except not nearly as interesting or funny. As far as the episode goes, the plot seemed really uninteresting and didn't really go anywhere. In fact it was plain boring. There was no action at all, just some people talking. If I saw this correctly, the gist of the plot was just Brandon's mom is going on a date with Brandon's coach and he doesn't like that so he decides to make a movie. The whole scene with Brandon doing the movie and his friend blowing snot out of his nose looked really dumb and immature, like something out of an "edgy" children's cartoon. I actually turned it off at the scene with the snot dripping because it was just getting really dumb at that point.

Honestly, overall, I can't say I understand how this is supposed to be a good or influential or groundbreaking or whatever "adult cartoon" since there's really no adult content whatsoever and it just seems like a very childish cartoon one might see play on Saturday mornings. There really wasn't as much of an "improv" element as I thought there would have expected. Rick and Morty actually did a full improv episode and did it well. This is supposed to be "classic" Adult Swim??

yo where the fuck is samurai jack at nigga

>adult swim has always had popular shows here.
yeah maybe 15 years ago but nobody cares about that old faggot shit anymore

Adult Swim has never been good outside of World Peace and you should fucking kill yourself for caring about and shilling some corporate jew tv network.

>still have to suffer through awful live action AS shows
>still have to suffer through the Fox rerun block
>only thing worthwhile about AS is still toonami
>Their last worthwhile, fresh and interesting show, they decided to cancel because a bunch of bloggers

into the fucking trash

so does shitty new/tv/ hate moral orel too now?

>adult swim show that's not world peace
>good
pick one FAGGOT

memeing or not, that's what i thought. that crowd is so like their sjw counterpart, it's sad they don't see that themselves.

it's sad that you're LITERALLY help a shitty corporate jew network that cancelled the future of comedy shill on Sup Forums
you seriously think the person who made this thread was a genuine "fan" of (((Adult Swim)))?

>still have to suffer through the Fox rerun block

That block draws in ratings, which helps them fund the shows you like.

Yes but that "block" used to be interspersed with originals and not take up 75% of Adult Swim's airtime up until a few years ago.

Yeah I do, yet you aren't bringing new Space Ghost or Harvery Birdman etc to the table so you just killed your own arguement.

That's the price you pay for quality programming like Mr. Pickles, Rick and Morty, etc.

So basically no reason to watch from midnight to 1:30

Basically the Saturday lineup needs to be their weekday lineup, go back to mixing comedy and anime on a nightly basis and get rid of all these absolutely garbage live action shows.

>Basically the Saturday lineup needs to be their weekday lineup, go back to mixing comedy and anime on a nightly basis and get rid of all these absolutely garbage live action shows.
This. Also, throw in some of the classics every now and again.

Im not reading all that but I can see why you're not impressed. Its more so the subtle comments they make is whats comedic. Or anything that Coach Mcguirk says really.

It really confuses me why they only air toonami once a week yet try to have it show things like naruto/bleach that have a quadrillion episodes. Even when they showed Inuyasha at 2 episodes a night it took ages to get through the series, you can't show a series like that at a pace of 1 or even 2 episodes a week.

>2017
>watching television

Pretty much this my nig

>Mr. Pickles

yes, such a great show. truly a masterpiece. top tier humor.

Adult Swim has always been comfy kino though.

I was being facetious. Most new Adult Swim shows since the lineup expansion and total domination of FOX reruns have been absolute trash. It's really not worth it.

When the fuck is FLCL season 2 coming out
>inb4 weeb
It's like the only anime I ever enjoyed

I know you were. I was playing along

excited for new rick and morty

only animated show I give a fuck about right now

I didn't even know DBS was dubbed yet lol

FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and Blue Gender were the only ones I enjoyed.
Why the fuck do the good shows only have 1 season when theres like 9 of Inuyasha and that Full Cuckold Alchemist.

Sup Forums go infect another board, World Peace was actually a terrible show. MDE has made better shit off shoestring budgets on their personal channel, their shit deserved to get cancelled for wasting CN's money

Don't you mean new Venture Bros.? Rick and Morty is mediocre trash.

last season of venture wasn't that good.

fuck you faggot

>No world peace
>Robot chicken fucking twice
I mean, I wasn't gonna watch their shit anyway, but this is insulting

>Robot chicken fucking twice
They've been doing that for like 7 years now
>No world peace
As if that's ever going to see the light of day on TV again. It won't even be shown in reruns.

kys immediately

>literally "le TV-PG kids show booger fart funny fat boy squiggle mumble 80s movie parody zany STRONG single mother with black baby (so progressive!!!) whose ex husband is played by Louis (Cu)CK, with wacky cynical coach man who does the same voice in every single show he's in lol so random xD what kooky adventures will the gang get into next week ZOMG: the cartoon"

you need to kys for defending that libcuck garbage

>muh LE irony memes show is the future of comedy

Sure thing aspie

t. Turner Broadcasting shill

>Adult Swim damage control squad

No one wants to tune in to see the same boring ass shit you've been churning out for the past 12 years, jew faggots, now fuck off.

You had one shot with MDE, and you blew it. Sorry, not sorry.

Adult Swim is the only thing tarnished forever, it's for childless libshits anyway.

>No one wants to tune in to see the same boring ass shit you've been churning out for the past 12 years
>2016 - 12 = 2004

Kys loser

Adult Swim fags fuck off. Your precious network is shit.

call me when theirs new Venture Bros, you as marketing cunt

Ok but they will definitely be airing "The Cuckold" on a daily basis to match their ideological leanings, right?

>only thing worthwhile about AS is still toonami
not really, who actually wants to watch japans 4 year old regurgitated garbage in this day and age

AS-stans BTFO lol

t. Someone who's never seen an episode of the show

This, VB is pretty much the only AS show i watch anymore. Too bad they cancelled Metalocalypse but they needed to squeeze in another block of Seth Mcfarshit's shows somehow.

Yes, and they started in 2001, your point?

oh look more fucking nostalgia.

cant wait for 19 year olds to go apeshit over this

haha go fuck yourself fuckin neckbeard man baby loser, getting this mad because that shitty Sup Forums show didn't get a second season. btfo.

>oh look more fucking nostalgia.
It's literally one episode of Space Ghost a night which they haven't aired in years anyway. Plus they're pairing it with Eric Andre which is very similarly stylistically.

Did you like the original shows?

Hello Adult Swim executive

who actually watches this garbage while not on drugs?

no samurai jack, no world peace, kys my friend