BREXIT IS HOPELESS

>BREXIT IS HOPELESS
>TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO SO WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now would be the perfect time to become an arsonist.

Start the fire, literally.

When Trump won South Carolina effectively ending any long term hope of a viable alternative and when that British jingoist shot that lawmaker.

You should've joined the winning side. This is one of the best years to be a liberal in decades

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

We got beat. It's all over.

Many months to go yet my friend

Have faith in kek

My dubs will show you the way.

>Texas becoming more and more Blue by the day
How will the Rep party ever get back in power when Texas becomes Dem eventually and very soon?

Everything is going so right.

1942 in a town called Stalingrad.

>even kek has abandoned us

never

never ever

When will you realize that democracy doesn't work?

> Where did everything go so wrong.

Nowhere. Only thing is that you folks still believe that democracy is a good idea.

Democracy in it's nature is progressive and it's endgame is leftist politics.

Eh, I'd say this is not as good as 08 and only slightly better than 2012.

There might not have been much variety in the pure distilled despair that was 08, but that was also what made it so great.

I will say this year is giving us the 08 despair from the right and the 2012 delusion from the Trumpfags, and the circus Republican primary (somehow Trump exceeded all the batshit of the combined 2012 Republican field alone).

Also not as good as 2013 or 2015. Fuck yeah that spike the football moment with the rainbow house.

I wouldnt worry about it :^)

Shut the fuck up. The only thing that will cause either of those things to happen is for cucks like you to give up hope at the most crucial moment.

Unless this is another shill demoralize thread.

But you're going against your own interests if you're a liberal.
You're winning at losing.

>"and then they started praying to a drawing of a frog."

Not having Trump as president is in everyone's interest.

If Hillary wins, we're getting a Supreme Court majority for the first time in over 40 years

This subhuman slav gets it.

Stop being a fuckin nationalist, you 19th century faggot

Hillary will be worse.

hillary wins
england remains

Yeah, but that won't be this year.

>she'll probably get at least 3 justices

(((Its the current year)))

Go ahead m8

Unless she sells Alaska to Russia I fail to see how she could be worse.

when the oligarchs started getting really worried and spilled their spaghetti on Sup Forums spin teams

is there any reason either of these wouldn't happen beyond emotional appeal?

> cucks

Holy shit I mean a what point foyou fucking hillbillies get tired of using that phrase? Fucking every other post on this entire goddamn board has "cuck" somewhere in it. Is stormfront sending out a fucking monthly letter you faggots to keep pushing it?

Its at a point where its just fucking weird now.

The moment you people allowed your government to bomb us for defending our hearthland from islamic terrorists,faggot.

>commiefornians move to texass and Colorado to escape their shithole state
>vote super left and liberal to make new states more like commiefornia
Texas needs a wall

You Trump supporters are just like Bernouts.

The difference is Bernouts have someone else to fall back on. You guys are stuck with a losing hand.

I can't say it's not your fault, though.

KEK is with us, just remember this beast we're killing is large and powerful, it's death shakes will cause disruption exactly like what we are now experiencing

just remember these criminal oligarchs control nothing of value, you control your own mind, they can be defeated

PRAISE KEK

You fucking defeatists. There is a thing called hope.

Why are you giving up hope?

And the "human" keeps letting his wife burn his neighbours coal.

She'll get us into another war for money and power, just the same way Bush did. Her mere presence reinvigorates the 3rd wave feminists who blindly support her for being a woman. I hope her election triggers an upheaval and possibly a revolt.

>he thinks the rights fall back if Trump fails isn't mayhem and violence
>he thinks half of the right doesn't want to let slip the dogs of war regardless if Trump wins or not

Trump is your last hope not ours.

pop a xannie and forget your sorrows

RAHHHHHHHHHHHH
RAAAARGHH
WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, WE KNOW IT WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING WE'RE COMING FOR YA GLOBALISTS, COMING FOR YA, COMING FOR YA

There's never a good time to suck donkey cock

It went wrong went you gave up hope when your enemies used non-stop dirty tricks to manipulate you and the people of your country. Don't stop fighting, even when it seems futile, you will never get another chance at securing a future for your countries.

Careful with all that edge.

Wouldn't want you to cut something other than your wrists.

Trump's still winning more than any Republican in history, fegit

That trips tell the truth.

What edge? You can't even meme right, lurk more.

brexit wins, trump loses, repeats confirm

Why do we fall user?
So we can rise again even stronger.

The night is darkest just before the dawn.

The day of the rope is near, this is just the last futile spasm from the lefties

Yeah, but it's Charlie Sheen winning and nobody wants that.

When the shills came in.

Stop your demoralization you fucking shill.

>You should've joined the winning side. This is one of the best years to be a liberal in decades
You meant Muslim?

>mfw kek has abandoned us

PLEASE KEK

WE REPENT OF OUR SINS

RETURN TO US KEK

BRING US TIDINGS OF MAGA AND TRUMP MEMES

Its so funny to watch these shill threads over and over.

Kek is always with us, you heretical burger. We have memed an ancient god back to existence. Our reward will be magnificent. I suggest you start praying to our lord and savior so you can receive his wisdom.
Praise Kek and blessed be his messenger Trump (Memes be upon him)

I mean not even inner immigrants but just immigrants in general are swaying Texas Dem and when that happens RIP Republican presidential dreams.

Do not doubt KEK you defeatist

it hasn't even begun

RARE
A
R
E

Kek was never with intelshills like you

Hi, I'm selling defeat. Would anyone like to buy?

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Cuck. He's only abandoned you because he needs to feast on his tendies. Have faith.

This shill is really, really, really obvious. Unfitting png to go with his "We got beat". He kinda gives the entire thread away.

changed sides

Lord Kek, please show us you care.

The Debates haven't even begun. TRUST ME, so long as Trump hits her hard and smart, we will win.

And the fuck are you talking about? Brexit polls are above Bremainers.

Losers will always be sore, and try and bring you down with em. We're gonna win mang

Wow plebbit, you really didn't take long to out yourself. Fuck off.

This really made me think. #I'mWithHer now.

High-energy post

>we

Britain was lost a long time ago. Only by kicking out the secularists, Muslims, Hindus, and Church of England can Britain possibly start recovering. But that's obliviously not happening within a hundred years, sans a miracle

Trump made the mistake of supporting the no-fly no-guns stupidity. Even after he promised he would be 100% pro-gun rights. That meeting basically revealed his true power level to many who thought better of him. Now many on the main right and alt-right are jumping ship.

>Wuz

You guys need to learn to use pgns properly, they should at least fit what you're trying to sell. I know you guys are new to this and likely all been hired in a hurry but come on. At least give us something to work with.

It really isn't.

#Brexit #VoteTrump

Kek is with us forever, my Aryan brethren.

It's over /r9k/ you white bois are pathetic SENPAI haha

Hahaha haha! How does it feel that kek has forsaken you! Guess that's what happens when you put your faith in such filth. You are big guys though, you dug your own Graves. We tried to warn you. We tried to show you the light. We tried to show you how to win this fight!

But you didn't listen. You never listened, and now it's over for all of us. Sad!

>a fucking leaf

Yes, yes. Go on and show the favorability graph, now.

Even though the polls were taken before the Orlanda shooting, they cover 2 month spans, and of course, Hillary is ALSO at an all time low.

I won't shiver, because Trump has one O.K week out of his total domination of the political establishment.

So make your jokes, leaf. We all know you're just jealous you got stuck with a man child PM

Bill you dog.

This is u white boiz, no matter how much you meme you can't defeat black cock

Sorry conservashits, we have a monopoly on
>hope

what is the supreme court

Hitler tried to invade Russia in the winter let alone fight the war on two fronts... a shame really.

We found him Sup Forums

KEK has abandoned us.

could you be a bigger faggot?

Someone in canada was waaay ahead of you

you know that conservashits is a term made by utmost right wing antimodern extremists and isis tier christian religious fundamentalists to make fun of all on the right who are not extreme enough?

>"they believe in a cartoon illustration"

No, because I made it up.

You're thinking of "conservacucks" which is a dumb word and I never use it.

Or maybe it's "cuckservative" I don't really care.

Obama - is that you?

Wish I was free and had guns just to end it all.

You say it like you're proud or something