Hello Sup Forums, I've been out of the loop way too long

Hello Sup Forums, I've been out of the loop way too long.

Seems like now if you want to get music you have to use this, but I just don't understand how it works - it requires a login but i can't even see how to register, fuck me.... Any help? Thanks.

iirc you make the account and stuff on their website (where you download it from) and then you’re supposed to be able to login with that information once you download and open the client

Yes but I don't see a form to fill or something, am I retard or maybe it's no more possible to sign up?

You don't have to register for soulseek, if you login with a unused name it will be bound to your password.

Like, anything will work?
random user with random pswd? It's crazy hahahaha

How are people so dumb? Soulseek is literally the easiest software
Just search, right click download folder and done
Wow
Oh i forgot the name part but have you ever signed up for anything before? Tough stuff champ

>now
I've been using slsk since 2002 or 2003

anything will work, stupidly enough. just enter any username and password. browse files, download their folders, done. stupid easy

ok mister

if you can't figure out how to work a program as easy to use as slsk, drink fucking bleach, faggot

OP here, thanks to everybody.

It was dead easy, I feel dumb now hahaha

>now

>2018
>p2p other than torrents
no

I share a lot of stuff on slsk that I'm sure it's not in torrents.

slsk is the best thing for finding music.
don't underestimate the great power of the wishlist, with it you can find the most bizarre and obscure stuff.

well when you start looking for good music, the rare or the obscure, you are more than welcome to join us.
me too user. In fact if there is a torrent of some of the stuff, i'm 99% sure it's my rip.

>In fact if there is a torrent of some of the stuff, i'm 99% sure it's my rip.
Same here, I've ripped some demo tapes that not even the original artist own anymore

>when you start looking for good music, the rare or the obscure
ok, i'll bite.
can you find this on soulseek in decent quality? no youtube rips please, flac preferred
nas - hood prophet mixtape
4trackboy & echomann - mmx
juks - demotape
retrogott/huss - jazzfest (this one doesn't even have a cover)
hulkhodn - worldwide hodnremix (single track, no cover)
dj stylewarz - the cut (not in the pic)
royal ts - wissen flow talent (not in the pic)
dj nicon - optische elemente (not in the pic)
this stuff is only semi rare and not even that old, but i still doubt you'll find all of it. if you can, i might join in on the fun.

a screenshot of the files in soulseek would be enough

there's a bunch of scene releases for the stuff you mentioned

even jazzfest and mmx? i lost those tapes when my last hdd died, i've been searching for years. mmx is on youtube but jazzfest seems to be gone from the internet.
if it's on slsk, i'll hop on the train.
i still have the other tapes, i was just interested if you could find them. thanks either way.

not doing the work for you user, it's not hard to use, you should try it.
also hard to find stuff is usually found with the wishlist, a passive search tool.