NATO BACKSTABBING BULGARIAN EDITION

Come close and discover the wonders of political science:

>Romania and Turkey proposes a joint NATO naval task-force to be made in the Black Sea, in concerns of the Russian Fleet that is currently stationed in Crimeea.
>Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and Bulgaria would participate in this aforementioned task-force, seeing that the current international legislation imposes that only countries that have a shore at the Black Sea could maintain active military fleets in this area
>Yesterday, Romania's President, Klaus Yohannis, traveled to Bulgaria in a state-visit and had talks with the Bulgarian President, Rosen Plevneliev
>Rosen Plevneliev later stated, in a live conference with his Romanian counterpart, that Bulgaria agrees with the creation of the task-force, and it would contribute with military personnel and warships
>Not a single day passes, and the Bulgarian Prime-Minister, Boyko Borissov, comes out and says that Bulgaria will never start a war against Russia and they will never be a part of a military coalition against the Russians.
>The Bulgarian PM keeps on blabling about the common religion and culture the Bulgarians share with the Russians, and I quote "Russia would be a bit mad on some countries agreeing to this, but they will be ANGRY at us"
>Not a few hours later and Turkey already calls its ambassador

Links:

Bulgaria refuses to join NATO Black Sea fleet against Russia
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/bulgaria-refuses-to-join-nato-black-sea-fleet-against-russia/

NATO Members Bulgaria, Romania Discuss Defence Cooperation
novinite.com/articles/174898/NATO Members Bulgaria, Romania Discuss Defence Cooperation

Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
novinite.com/articles/174565/Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey

So the Bulgarians are shifting more closely to the Russians. Let's see where this goes

Other urls found in this thread:

novinite.com/articles/174949/Bulgaria Opposes NATO Fleet Countering Russia - PM
novinite.com/articles/174940/Romania's Joint Naval Force Proposal Leaves Bulgaria PM, President Divided
novinite.com/articles/category/2/Politics#sthash.HHP7SgdT.dpuf
sofiaglobe.com/2016/06/13/russian-orthodox-church-pulls-out-of-pan-orthodox-council/
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/01/the-future-pan-orthodox-council-to-be-or-not-to-be
ncregister.com/daily-news/pan-orthodox-meltdown-ahead-of-great-council/
oikoumene.org/en/resources/documents/wcc-programmes/ecumenical-movement-in-the-21st-century/member-churches/special-commission-on-participation-of-orthodox-churches/first-plenary-meeting-documents-december-1999/third-panorthodox-preconciliar-conference
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

Would link to more articles, but sadly the international press has not caught up with this yet.

>Later Statement: Both the Bulgarian PM and the Bulgarian President have now declared in unison that they DO NOT agree with the creation of a joint task-force, and they never will.

>Bulgaria Opposes NATO Fleet Countering Russia - PM
novinite.com/articles/174949/Bulgaria Opposes NATO Fleet Countering Russia - PM

>Romania's Joint Naval Force Proposal Leaves Bulgaria PM, President Divided
novinite.com/articles/174940/Romania's Joint Naval Force Proposal Leaves Bulgaria PM, President Divided

It's just fucking Bulagria m8, who cares

What the fuck is Bulgaria?

Did we bomb it?

>Bulgaria Ready to Deploy 400 to Romania-Based NATO Brigade
novinite.com/articles/category/2/Politics#sthash.HHP7SgdT.dpuf

Something big is moving in the Balkans, my friend. The Panortodox Meeting, the first after more than 1000 years, was supposed to be held in Crete this month. This meeting would have gathered ALL of the Orthodox Patriarchies to discuss the future of this particular religion and to unify after more than a thousand years.

>Russia's Patriarch decides to not attend, and drags Georgia, Bulgaria and Macedonia with him
>The Great Panorthodox Meeting is to be suspended, while the Russian Patriarch is challenging the Patriarch of all Orthodox people, of Constantinopole
>Russia is trying to become the third Rome

It's pretty big.

Man, i'm not even sure i'd fight on the side of my "country" in a fight with Russia.

The same group of governments that is picking a fight with Russia is actively working against my economic and security interests by flooding the country with foreigners.

I'd probably just avoid the draft, and hope for the best if a Russian tank rolls down the street at this point.

>needing a coalition to contain Russian navy
>it's the Black Sea fleet of all things
Didn't roaches have a navy?

>Russian Orthodox Church pulls out of Pan-Orthodox Council
sofiaglobe.com/2016/06/13/russian-orthodox-church-pulls-out-of-pan-orthodox-council/

>THE FUTURE PAN-ORTHODOX COUNCIL: TO BE OR NOT TO BE
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/01/the-future-pan-orthodox-council-to-be-or-not-to-be

>Pan-Orthodox Meltdown Ahead of Great Council?
ncregister.com/daily-news/pan-orthodox-meltdown-ahead-of-great-council/

It's LITERALLY nothing

>"n what was hardly a surprise move, the Holy Synod of the Russian Orthodox Church called on June 13 for the postponement of the Pan-Orthodox Council due to start in Crete in a few days, saying that if the council was not postponed, the Russian church would not attend.

A statement by the Russian church’s Holy Synod said that its decision “took into account” the positions of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church and the Antioch, Georgian and Serbian patriarchates"

It's more of a move to secure Romania and Bulgaria, as far as NATO is concerned. Turkey would be the backbone of the task-force, with Romania and Bulgaria mostly providing support, as they do not have any good warships.

>kick roach out of NATO

That's all I care about atm.

>Romania and Turkey proposes a joint NATO naval task-force to be made in the Black Sea

the gypsies have their own navy?
bet it's all trash barges

Bulgarian mafia aka their ruling class has always had a "Bulgaria first" attitude my gypsy friend. This is nothing new.

>Something big is moving in the Balkans
It keeps happening

>Russia has S400 AA batteries in Crimea and Armenia
Enjoy a naval task force without any air support

>the first after more than 1000 years
oikoumene.org/en/resources/documents/wcc-programmes/ecumenical-movement-in-the-21st-century/member-churches/special-commission-on-participation-of-orthodox-churches/first-plenary-meeting-documents-december-1999/third-panorthodox-preconciliar-conference

That's pretty based of Bulgaria, t b h.

Wait, Ukraine have fleet?

you didn't know about superior Ukrainian fleet?

pls translate, no i dea what it says

>Russia is trying to become the third Rome
My dick could not get any harder

how romantic

>Writing on a boat: romance/romantic
>Caption: right sector now has a fleet
Terrific desu

US will organize yet another bank run in bulgaria then

keked