What happened to the youth?

What happened to the youth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1yd9JhLPyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can break a country in a generation. You only have to get to the children. One generation and you have willing slaves who hate the previous generation, god and any sort of tradition. The perfect tool for marxism.

they became old

great cuckvid, saved

Most of today is brought up by Liberal single moms. The true conservative fathers with good values do not get involved and leave the child vulnerable.
Plus most parents are very irresponsible these days, not strict. I was lucky enough to have a fine young man help put me down the right path while my careless and dumb parents did nothing. I am now living a successful life, and my parents are both gone.
The youth aren't taught right from wrong, just what is cool and what isn't. The liberal media gets to them, and they have nobody to lead them the right path.

Any loser can blame their parents.

Our Father in Heaven in the only conservative role model a young man or woman needs. Praise be to the most high Jesus Christ.

The youth turned against God and it's responsible for all the evildoing you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1yd9JhLPyM

But in order for someone to be shown God's light they must have parents and/or a guardian that will introduce them to The Lord.

what the fuck is even happening in this video and I thought we were cucked

What the fuck?
This generation is fucked, absolutely fucked.
I want off this ride.

You guys do realize polygamous relationships exist. Don't be so judgemental.

Non-webm version please?

Truely the face of someone happy in a relationship.

You clearly see that all parties involved are gigantic faggots in that webm

youths have always been horny, nothing new here.

Stop seeing degeneracy everywhere.

considering how bad thing really are happening is comming soon

when baby boomers will die out there will be not enough people to make up a normal society and then comes marxism

Fag

I wouldn't be surprised if that's actually a boy

>Comparing degenerate western cucks to Russian communists

Here's your (you)

A&E should make a tv show about this

The face of western man

1. it was just a kiss on the cheek
2. maybe the guy holding her hand is her brother

Only Chad.