Be me

>Be me
>Going to uni
>Will try to study, be social and not be an outcast
>Will try to get a gf and be cool
>Even if things go total shit I can go to a northern estate, marry an ignorant catholic girl from a family that wants to get the girls out of the door and live by the money I get from the rented land each month
How can Sup Forums fags compare?

just be cool, it's not crappy high school anymore

>Be me
>Going to uni
>Will try to study, be social and not be an outcast
>Will try to get a gf and be cool
>Even if things go total shit my dad and his family's elaborate connections to everyone in this country will let me marry any qt and ensure my financial success
But I'm trying to not be a loser and make something of myself without daddy's help.

I thought the same when I started uni but here I am 2 years later and I'm still autistic and have even fewer friends than I started with

Start drinking. Honestly.

>start

Then drink with the "cool guys". If you wanna make it, blend in with them.

Should I also drink? For never have I drunken before

No one's inviting me for drinks and no one wants me approaching them and their friends at a pub uninvited just for some company, I've tried.

Confidence in a bottle.
Just be by their physical periphery. I might also tell you to pick up smoking but now I wouldn't do that, right? Because smoke breaks with any individual will lead to completely random conversations.

>Going to uni
I envy you. Two years past since I get my master's degree and everything is so shit, I don't even know how to fix it.

>Confidence in a bottle
I never lack confidence
I've been pretty normish in high school, except third year

I was once in a similar situation. I went to all the hazing shit, I drank, and I tried to fit in. I even became a member of different student organisations. And then a few months in I could no longer keep up the facade and reverted to my old self. I have no friends. I'm starting my third year of med school, and I don't know anybody in my class.
I've learned clinical examinations by practicing on my fucking dakimakura.
I honestly just want to get a degree so I can feel like less of a failure when I'm working as a waste collector in some village.
What are you going to study, user?

Uni feels like its last possible turning point, if you fail then you are doomed

>degree so I can feel like less of a failure
It doesn't work, believe me.

There should be no "except third year". No man is born strong, they make themselves strong.

Maths
My city is really looking for math teachers, the pay is really good, and I can find the job as soon as I get graduated

Which degree did you get?
And what do you do now?

Master's degree in biomedical engineering
Thinking about killing myself

Uuuh what?

It means stop giving a shit about other people.

Didn't you say the opposite before?

I only meant you can use them for social status, not that you have to care about them

Ah OK then

good post