> 2016
> dutch referendum ignored
> Austrian election rigged
> Brexit loses cause of false flag
> Shillary wins
> Assault rifles banned from 2nd amendment

the leftists have won, rip western world, hello ahmed and mohammed

If it's all true, take solace in the fact that Islam will eventually overrun and destroy leftism. Maybe they will remember us for the good things we provided the world instead of just tarnishing our history forever.

We are now in the "what if the bad guys won" timeline

My medium-sized countryside town not far from Zwolle just accepted plans for a second mosque in a well-preserved 12th century neighbourhood.
It's over.

>kikes resorting to more and more desperate measures
>more and more being redpilled
aw sweetie, you just got on the train, isn't that cute

In my town just south of Utrecht they knocked over a mosque a year ago and promised to build a new one but they still haven't

pic related is a devastating one, isn't it?
A whole bunch of blonde kids bowing before a foreign god while the adults/legal guardians standing grinning aside. You know you've given up on your civilisation when you invite a foreign culture that has been hostile to you for 1300 years into your land and replace your way of life.
In more archaic times you would be fighting tooth and claw before you let the enemy take your women and make your children follow their religion. But then, in more archaic times about half of Europe would be hanged for high treason.

Is it Nieuwegein or a bit more to the east of Nieuwegein?

Time for uprisings

that's what the Egyptians said as Semites wrote down they were evil enslaving baby killers

Woerden!

>Woerden
>south of Utrecht

I'm not from Woerden myself, but good to hear that they are rather uncucked.

The town I live in is also still rather uncucked. Not a single mosque anywhere.

Oops

Only uncucked thing in my town to date. We accept a lot of Moluks back in the day so we are incredibly fucked in terms of everything.

It shall be a slow, and insidious demise.

Things are coming to a head. There will be widespread ideological warfare within the next 10 years.

The Moluks here are okay, actually. Come to think of it, we got a good bunch of Indos and Moluks here. We haven't got any trouble in the past few years except some pretty nasty happenings in a hotel over the years.

Are those European kids? Praying to Allah?

Concern shilling will get you nowhere, faggot.

sage

The first rays of hope since before Stalingrad gone. I just want to sleeeeep.

>The Moluks here are okay, actually
They're not. They're segregated as fuck and turk-tier anti-Dutch. They're also dirty terrorists and have similar crimerates as the moroccan filth.

Indos are bro-tier tho.

Moluks hit me with a car whilst I was on my bike a few weeks ago on purpose.

Not ok here

We don't need democratics to beat the lefties, we need to go into WAR with them.

fuck I think everything you mentioned will happen, half already did holy shit

I'll just wait till the end of the year, then just become muslim and work towards the day "we" take over. All remaining white men should do that. Burning and stoning and beheading feminists, gays and SJW who advocate degeneracy. Oh, and niggers of course. If it's coming anyway, might as well enjoy it.