Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nte5qXB1PE
youtube.com/watch?v=zj3C7SkZM44
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/77440371/#77442777
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/77480498/#77480646
curve.bandcamp.com/album/rare-and-unreleased
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-nte5qXB1PE

Not as big a fan as i used to be but still good if im in a mood.

>the curvefag is still shilling

>hey theres this band i like whaddya think
>spams thread everyday
>maybe they'll change their minds if i keep posting

yeah that'll turn people onto curve.

lol it's true
I just deleted my links dont want to be associated with this type of autism

just looked at the archive, dont ruin this bands rep by posting about it everyday please, I actually got excited someone posted about them, but this is sad and annoying

i mean i like it too that curves being posted, more people should know about Doppleganger, but things can run into the ground real quick around here, it can be a turn off.

Im sure Grimes posting pisses people off and they've never heard the music and they probably could've been otherwise fans.

completely agree, the were overlooked for so long, but this is just a recipe for disaster

just sage and ignore, hope he get's keyword banned for spam

YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAAAAAH

Don't care for em. They feel like the buttrock of shoegaze acts.

Shut up, autists. There's not even a week of Curve- posting and you already became triggered spergs. Find another hobby if Curve threads bother you so much. Curve-posting will not going to end too soon.

Don't come crying to us when the entire board ends up hating Curve with your authentically autistic Curve-posting.

This board doesn't even know about them. I'm making them popular here, so hopefully you spergs listen to some great music for a change. Posting a band is not authentically autistic Curve-posting unless you're an actual autist who whines about music discussion on a music board.
Spread the word about them and stop whining.

Elaborate.

Why do they have to be popular? Just post in the fucking shoegaze general instead of forcing them onto everyone you sad cunt

Not our fault you just heard about a 25 year old band last week and are obsessed fucking loser

jesus you sound like such a pompous fag, kill yourself

Wow, you're really mad. They must be popular because they're great.
>Just post in the fucking shoegaze general instead of forcing them onto everyone
Now are you telling people where they should post? Are you such a pathetic retard? Learn how to use filters.

Jesus is busy and has no time to hear your idiocy. Even Satan is sick of your crap.

you just got a boner for curve so you're going to spam the board until people like it

you are seriously mentally impaired if you can't forsee you will only push people away with your incessant, brutally autistic posting

You're overracting like a true autist. Chill your tits. If you can handle the endless KPOP threads you could handle a daily Curve thread too.

the kpop thread is a GENERAL for an entire continent/genre moron

curve is a band from over 25 years ago with not even that much of a discography, you are an abject fucking retard, and the best bit is you will probably get out of this phase leaving their fans here in shame with your autism

die

ROFL! Replace KPOP threads with Kanye or Grimes threads and it's the same idea. Not even that much of a discography? They have 6 albums and many EPs plus many b-sides. They have hours of music.

>curve is a band from over 25 years ago with not even that much of a discography
You could say the same thing about MBV and Slowdive. Your move, autist.

kill yourself loser your thread is dead apart from people who are tired of your autism, just give up, it's embarassing

yeah,but noone is sad enough to make a slowdive GENERAL and a mbv GENERAL for a single band EVERY fucking day

it is kind of funny watching op sperg out on everyone who wanders into his stupid threads. i mean i like curve but jesus what a garbage dump personality.

Keep bumping this thread. You're surely a big sperg.
So what? Is there such a rule?

bumping? underage detected, explains your sudden boner for an old band, you sad motherfucker

What's your problem if I like them? Keep bumpin' till you drop like a tru autist.

tired of fighting you, just realise making a thread everyday wont get people into a band, for god sake just see the logic

if someone who is into shoegaze and would like curve, they would go to shugazi or endless discords, you arent helping anyone 'discover' a 30 year old band, you are simply tarnishing it with your behaviour

I miss Cranes shilling

Why are you so triggered? Why don't you filter them? It's not even your board. It doesn't make any difference to you if there's a Curve thread in the catalog. None. You still have hundreds of meme threads more suitable to your taste.

>if someone who is into shoegaze and would like curve, they would go to shugazi or endless discords
Also why do you like putting things into tiny little boxes? It doesn't matter the genre. As a matter of fact only their early output is shoegaze. Not even real shoegaze because their vocals are not buried in the mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=zj3C7SkZM44

>it is kind of funny watching op sperg out on everyone who wanders into his stupid threads. i mean i like CURVE but jesus what a GARBAGE dump personality.

I see what you did there.

Feels like trashy sex appeal music with Michael Bay-fied production. I'm horrified whenever I hear of them mentioned alongside acts like My Bloody Valentine and Cocteau Twins. I do like SPC ECO, though.

>They must be popular because they're great.
Nah, that just brings a bunch of secondaries complaining that they don't "get it" and asking if they've "bought into the meme." Trust me, the bands you want to see only one thread every month or so are the bands you like.

Shame you don't appreciate their exquisite sensual yet dark music. FIY MBV is actually trashy sex appeal music, not them. Check their lyrics.
>Feeling bad, feeling good
>Feeling like I never could
>Lick, lick, lick and suck, suck, suck
>I want it slow, slow, slow, slow
Curve were never this explicit. Stay horrified while listening to Horror Head...

Can I ask how long you've been here on Sup Forums?

>Shame you don't appreciate their exquisite sensual yet dark music.

I'd rather listen to Stereolab or Broadcast desu. Dean sounds like he's just hitting presets on cheap '90s multi-FX units.

About 7 months.
Whatever. I like Stereolab and Broadcast too.

Sounds more like you're a feminine soyboy that can't stand a bit of sexuality and energetic breakbeats in xis music.

>buttrock of shoegaze acts
That would be Have A Nice Life and all the other second-rate garbage Sup Forums circlejerks over.

jfc lurk moar kid, 7 months and unilaterally decides to shit up the board everyday

Talking about a great band like Curve is not equal to shitting up the board everyday. How about stopping being a huge pleb, son?
P.S. I'm convinced that most of your posts on this board is blatant shitposting.

They're not even a proper shoegaze band and also they have nothing in common with buttrock. You're just talking out of your (perhaps huge) butt.

>P.S. I'm convinced that most of your posts on this board is blatant shitposting.
Just report the autist. Mods usually deal with shitposters in 1-2 hours time.

>Michael Bay-fied production
excellent criticism. did you study musicology?

Curve is one of my favorite bands of all time. The first thread I think you started the other day got something like 88 replies and was really cool and was great to see so many fans posting their music and pics.

Been here a long time my friend. Seen a few Curve threads in that time and they get mentioned fairly often in /shugazi/ threads and the occasional favorite female musician thread. Their fans are here. We are here.

I would ask you to think twice about flooding the board with Curve threads. Seen a lot of bands get the same treatment here with the usual backlash. Curve are a special band and I would like to see them remain that way.

He studied the fine art of shitposting and buzzword-posting.

Don't you like the idea of more people knowing about this band? Aren't you generous?

The shitposting started in the original Curve thread a couple of days ago.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/77440371/#77442777

And even outside of Curve threads.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/77480498/#77480646

It's just one autist trying to force his opinion down the throat of everyone else, accompanied by a couple of other underage retards that have way too much shitposting time on their hands.

When are you gonna get it through your head that on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums, you will not attract people by spamming the board with threads about a band. People will actually hate them more if you keep doing this. Have your Curve threads every once in a while, but if you're posting 3-4 threads every day, people are gonna hate Curve.

>a couple of other underage retards that have way too much shitposting time on their hands.
One of them is you. Who's the other?
>inb4 me

my man, probably spoke to you in loads of shugazi threads

But there are tons of meme threads here. I've seen the same threads posted daily and people have no problem with them. It's much easier to just filter these threads. No more problems. I really don't care if some spergs are super triggered because they see content they dislike. I see content I dislike all the time but you're not going to see me whining about it.
>if you're posting 3-4 threads every day
I didn't post 3-4 threads a day. Max 1 per day.

please dude, multiple fans are encouraging you to stop, or at least reduce it, why do you need to do it everyday? mu is a slower board now too so you really dont have to

>other people are jumping off a bridge so I'm gonna do it too

Your analogy is inappropiate
I don't understand it: it's like you don't want to discuss them. Why? Did you self impose a threads quota depending on a band's popularity?

dont stoop to their level, join us in shugazi and post with us there,maybe even expand your taste outside of curve, heard of screen vinyl image? the december sound? soundpool? bloody knives? so many more class acts, bethany curve?

There's only so fucking much to discuss here dude
Also you're being willfully obstinate and I'm pretty sure you're a child

They have a pretty big discography. Sup Forums managed to discuss 2 album artists like NMH for years.
>you're being willfully obstinate
This is the way I am.

OP, i want to say thanks for bringing Curve to my attention and you have every right to post Curve daily. I don't even care that you're being a bit of a cunt. That doesn't change how I feel about Curve because i'm able to keep separate the way I feel about their music and your posting unlike some of the children ITT

>heard of screen vinyl image?
A couple of their songs. I like that Station 4 tune.
>the december sound?
No.
>soundpool?
Only Mirror in Your Eyes.
>bloody knives?
No.
>bethany curve?
Just their name.

The first song I ever heard by Curve was Missing Link which I saw on 120 Minutes. The next day I went out and bought Doppelgänger and over the years acquired all of their releases.

What I find funny now is Missimg Link is probably one of my least favorite Curve songs but it was the one that initially got me into them.

incredible samefag

Missing Link is a real beast. It's their toughest song next to Hell Above the Water, Dog Bone, Come Clean and Chinese Burn. Missing Link sounds like NIN a little.

We'll of course I do. I just don't think we need a Curve thread in the catalog at all times. I would refer you to the guy that was trying the same thing with Ladytron and the amount of backlash he got. Now you mention Ladytron and you get a wall of hate. I'm not going to tell you what to do. You do you, mane and we'll see where it all drops in the end.

Is Sup Forums that overtly sensitive? It's just a god damn band, not a meme.

Btw, do you have their rarities compilation?

curve.bandcamp.com/album/rare-and-unreleased

You're trying to make them a meme though

I'm trying to make them more popular, not a meme. There are no catchphrases, no clever images, no pastas, no reaction images etc. It's just about them.

I do. And Way of Curve. Thanks!

Do you have even Radio Sessions?

Is that their Peel Radio Sessions?

Yes. 2 Peel Sessions one after the another. It's an official release. Good quality.

Nah hanl did something new and different. Even if you don't like them that's still true. All these nu-gaze mbv ripoffs are what buttgaze would be

bump