Why does Ford looks like he just woke up 20 minutes ago and just put his regular clothes on and went to the set

Why does Ford looks like he just woke up 20 minutes ago and just put his regular clothes on and went to the set

>oh right because he doesn't give a fuck about this movie and is just wants to gets this over with so he can get his check and buy another boat or something what is the point of this movie why is this happening

What movie is it you're talking about? I can't get any info from the picture or filename

Because he's phoning it in like has been doing for 14 years now.

It's Bladerunner 2049.
Where the hell have you been?

Drive 2049.

He has boobs now

Lol literally looks like he just woke up and walked on set

a new bladerunner movie?

why?

because he only works part time

>hello, Harrison, we have another nerdwank movie to remake
>oh for fucks sake which is it now

Because studios only invest in sequels/prequels/remakes of popular franchises since theres much less risk of their $50 gorrilian budget going to waste. Now they're scraping the bottom of the barrel, just like how they're remaking Ghost in the Shell in live action.

to be fair, EW is notoriously awful doing cast photos

I wish this was not real

Gosling's coat is /fa/ as fuck

god damn those look like dogshit
lol @ the GoT chick trying to appear bad ass

He wants a new plane OP. He keeps crashing them

Meanwhile Linda Hamilton looks like she really would murder you.

Isnt Harrison actually a fan of Bladerunner unlike SW though?

I can't decide wich one is the worst.

Nope. He hated working with Ridley and they forced him to do that shitty voice over.

He liked the film tho, Scott was not on board with the voice over either. I guess he just wants the studio to leave the film alone, but at this point they're paying him millions and begging him to do the film, I'd take the money too

He's on record as saying the script for the new movie was the best script he's ever read.

............................................................................................................................I drive.......................

Gosling honestly seems miscast. With Ridley so heavily involved you'd think they would have gone with Fassbender.

>people STILL fall for the remake/reboot mem

HAHAHAHA. GO WATCH IT, IT'S GOING TO BE BRILLIANT

I think he turned on Ridley a little after the Final Cut. He really hated the idea of Deckard as a replicant

I'm so fucking sick of seeing Old Harrison replaying roles from the 80s that have no business being resurrected.

Hey, those business jets don't pay for themselves!

So Deckard wasn't a replicant after all?

For fucks sake part of the genius of Blade Runner was the ambiguity of the ending, the sequel just ruins that.

...I run.

What a terrible cast.

Denis said Deckards true nature will remain ambiguous. It would have to for Scott and Ford to both be involved, not to mention Fancher.

>A Citation Sovereign

Of course based Harrison has patrician taste in business jets.

Sovereign's are a e s t h e t i c AF desu fampai

They have such classic lines

What great taste.

Ford has said that the movie is about a detective without a case to solve. He didn't seem to like it. Of course he could have changed his opinion after all these years. But yeah, the VO wasn't Scott's idea, that was a shitty studio thing, like the happy ending.

What I've gathered from reading about people who didn't like working with Ridley Scott is that he doesn't push back against the studios enough. In the case of Jerry Goldsmith, he got fucked over twice by Scott and never worked with him again after that (once on Alien, and then again even worse on Legend).

Mike?

Why is Deckard still around, shouldn't he have expired by now.

But don't replicants have 4 year lifespans? Since the original happens in 2018 and this one happens 31 years later there's no way that could work unless he's not a replicant or he's a replicant who somehow found a way to extend his life.

Scott's the one who's pushed the replicant angle so hard, though, with the unicorn footage and even outright saying "Deckard was a replicant".

Ridley Scott is a two hit wonder, he needs to quit already

why does he wear the coat?

The Nexus 6 models do, Deckard could be a newer model with a longer lifespan (that also ages). If you buy that he's a replicant.

Why did no one give him proper Star Wars attire?

Froot of the Loom exist in starwars?

Haha, I wish

Yeah I know. But Ford and Hampton Fancher hate the idea of Deckard being a Replicant and they're involved. So Denis must have found a way to satisfy all 3 of them.

>Star Wars sequel
>Blade Runner sequel
>Indiana Jones sequel

fucking wew

Kek, he looks like a fucking LA hobo that producers allowed to take a shower.

you think they'll fuck in the movie or will hollywood not allow it because it's two straight white people and not interracial bbc sex?

>spanish-cuban
>white

The Goose or the girl?

>ana de armas
>white

it still is interracial

straight white woman and replicant

she's gonna taste that BRD

kek. it really looks like that

Twist: Deckard in 2049 is a human and who the Deckard in the original movie was modeled after. Two Deckards. One human. One replicant. Everyone wins.

Bonus twist: Gosling and Deckard 2049 are both hunting Deckard from the original movie.