Will anyone actually be sad when Bono dies?

Will anyone actually be sad when Bono dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdLuk2Agamk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes i will be sad
so will his wife and kids

Baby boomers and Gen Xers

Private school students will

Why private school students?

Gen X especially. And possibly their kids.

I'll be sad because people will be spamming his terrible music.

Early u2 is solid post punk and they made some good rock records with brian eno in the mid 80s - mid 90s

If it happens right now, I won't care.

If it happens in 10+ years, then yes, probably, but only because it will make me feel like I'm getting old.

Hahahahahaha imagine believing this

Yeah i love that "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH" song. Such powerful post-punk.

true patricians

That is not from post-punk phase, that is after they sould out. The entirety of War is essential post-punk. youtube.com/watch?v=vdLuk2Agamk

Depends how. Though with his lifestyle it will either be a tragic accident, illness, or old age. I can't see him offing himself either accidentally or deliberately.

Snobby cunts who actually like U2.

I will, War was a pretty good album

Where the fuck do you live? I've never heard of snobby private school kids liking U2. Most pretend they're ghetto and listen to radio rap.

snobby cunts are the opposite of u2 fans. u2 is for people who dont care about being cool.

do you know anything about U2 besides that one episode of south park

I know that their lead singer hasnt paid income tax in 30 years, is bffs with bush and mike pence, and u2 forced their shitty music on everyones phones.

Typical conservatard bullshit. These guys are like 70 fuck off

I won't be but thats because for some reason I've never listened to his stuff

baka at bono being conservative. kids really don't know anything about u2 huh? it's a shame their star has fallen so far but i guess they have no one to blame but themselves with their sub-par post 2000 releases

Fuck u2

>When you cant form an original opinion on anything so you just hate on U2

>when you know you don't have to and you can get endless entertainment from their skanky fans by just saying U2 sucks

Potato here, can confirm no one in our country would care

The irish hate bono/u2. Same with the brits