Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Football_Club
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_Football_Club
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a sign

wow its fucking nothing

>the name of a foreigner that kicks around a leather pill projected on your national treasure is nothing

well i wouldnt expect someone from the desert to understand the issue

putting citroen on it, is not much better tbqh

I've seen worse but still pretty sad.

this is the real power of arab money

Did France even do anything to the Eiffel Tower after 9/11?

its all kosher at the end of the day

at least citroen is french

thats part and parcel of living in this age

So was world trade centre

BOOM

god i fucking hate sandniggers

it's not a very realistic terror target. the WTC was chosen because there were thousands of people inside.

We've seen worse

Why do they keep calling him Neymar JR? Who fucking cares about his fucking literal who father?

He does. It's his idea to keep using the 'Jr.' even though no one else does.

Either that or it's his father's doing. Neymar's said that his dad basically controls his life.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969

We've been dodging their BS for too long

Can you stop offending the burgers ?
>I don't want to be here when they acknowledge the one true football sport

True dat. Must suck living in a terror threat country.

I think he meant like a mourning or tribute

The Eiffel Tower isn't our 'national treasure', it's a shitty steel tower built a hundred years ago.

If there's something to be miffed about, it's the Louvre pyramid.

I know the French did something for the 10th anniversary of the attack, but I'm not sure if they did anything in the immediate aftermath. I'm pretty sure they did though, even the Russians shipped us a statue.

The Louvre Pyramid was built in the 1980s, wasn't it? Honestly, it looks like shit, ruins the whole design of the building, and it was built by an American for fuck's sake.

Truly a monstrosity. Architect and builders should be lined up and shot.

*Oh wait, you're complaining about the pyramid ruining the Louvre. Never mind then, I agree with you.

Nuke Germany please.

He is right, the Eiffel Tower should be blown to bits

The original British plan was to coat the whole country in anthrax spores, rendering it uninhabitable for decades. Much more effective imo.

eiffel tower was so underwhelming to me lads. you just cross the street, take a picture and leave the place

Still won't make French club football relevant

>national treasure

I'm pretty sure everyone except dorists hate it

soon paris will be arab/african.... so theres that....

The Pyramid completely ruins the perspective Napoleon III razed half of Paris for. BRAVO Mitterrand.

Every small time president and mayor wants to leave his 'trace in history' and ends up building something retarded and ruining what already exists.

Meanwhile nobody really had the balls to rebuild the Palais des Tuileries. Probably because it would remind them of a time France wasn't a joke.

Amerishart 'banter'

>king ali baba al mahmoud gives a present in the form of jewelry to the hooker whose mouth he shat in last night
saudi and Us relations for dummies

your jewish overlords won't allow you to destroy their homeland

It is embarrassing that French club football has the same amount of relevant European titles as Serbia, Romania and Scotland

Samson option. You're number 2 after iran.

That'll change one PSG have chucked enough money at it. Plus dinosaurs walked the earth the last time Scotland won anything.

I really like this picture. You're allowed to share it once per day

Isn't there any other team in Paris? Be pretty annoying for them.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Football_Club

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_Football_Club

Don't fucking throw French words at me, that's disgusting.

Away kit

Paris FCs logo is also the tower. That must really suck.

lol it's actually a joke how little culture the French actually have for football until they started throwing billions at it. No club culture at all

is he /oneofus/?

Don't talk of things you know nothing about, burger

The MLS is more respectable than Ligue 1 at this point.

This is really the Brazilian National Team. PSG doesn't even try and hide it

bullshit

Ligue 1 has Lyon, Memesaille, PSG, Bordeaux, Lille, Monaco, Nice, and St-Etienne. All of those teams are better than any current MLS team

shut up and watch our league

It was a tribute to all the brazilians player who played at PSG. And with Dani Alves and Neymar it's even bigger.

Your millennial reject league of washed up europeans is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

thread theme

Yeah, right. That kit was the first indication that they were going to sign Neymar. It's pretty obvious in hindsight.