North Koreans have no foo-

>North Koreans have no foo-
wow..
Have you fallen for the capitalist propaganda about North Korea being poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/pics/pictures/13001/North-Korea-starvation-supermarket-pictures
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/kn.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8FwAb9QvVjM
medium.com/defiant/a-lot-of-what-you-know-about-north-korea-is-racist-nonsense-a625256b51cc
jalopnik.com/north-korea-still-owes-393-000-000-for-volvos-it-bough-1629521713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like modern russia before the sanctions

I have not, here's a Swedish Volvo in North Korea

dailystar.co.uk/pics/pictures/13001/North-Korea-starvation-supermarket-pictures

Those are just their elites.
And even they look mal-nourished to an extent.

>inb4 you're just saying that cause you're an ameri-fat

Look at the little girl. A little girl that age shouldn't have lost all of her baby-fat yet.

t. Drumpf

Did they pay for them yet?

>implying Russia under sanctions has no food

I saw on YouTube that in North Korea they have a filled super market for marketing pictures, but you can't actually buy something there.

No, but it's a better investment than any AID that has ever been sent to the Middle East or Africa.

>no overweight people
I see nothing wrong with this drumpf

>Look at the little girl. A little girl that age shouldn't have lost all of her baby-fat yet.
Americans ought be mass sterilised.

it's worse numbers than the USSR under Stalin.

>no overweight people
except for the glorious leader

mate it's not healthy for a a person that age, i'm assuming she's around 6-7, to be as skinny as she is.

It's bad for their developmental growth, it's why babies have baby fat in the first place

Where do these data come from?
I thought North Korea doesn't publish any demographic data etc.

Measured from a spy satellite.

I'm assuming the UN. But I didn't look into it. But even North Korea has "health" inspections or whatever the fuck there called, from the UN

what do you expect
he has no butthole

I don't trust your sources.

Sweden was the first country to be allowed an embassy in North Korea, just a reminder.

how fat are kids in the us? lmao

That's normal, especially for gooks

Here's some information from the CIA Factbook.

>pic related
If this isn't normal then i'm honestly shocked.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/kn.html

shit

I agree those are elites but "A little girl that age shouldn't have lost all of her baby-fat yet." she looks normal imho and Asians do have a tendency for a thinner, more neotenous body.

But the propaganda says pretty much everyone in DPRK is starving yet those data don't look that horrible at alll, they are within the range for a regular 3rd world nation. In fact hoing by that graph India has more child mslnutrition than DPRK. 25 percent of kids not developing properly is a far cry from famine, it is not the 90s anymore.

desu if a child doesn't ride a mobility scooter ages 5 and up it's malnourished

You have no idea wtf you are goimg about.

Stalins USSR had a life expectancy of 40 years and just 15 years during the 1933 famine.

In fact in 1939 NORWAY had around 25 percent undernutrition still.

the famine has been over for years, i don't really know where you got that people say everyone is starving.

But they also don't have much food, and they mainly get so much heat for their food, because they have such a large percentage of mal-nourished people, yet they still feel the need to spend 25% of their GDP on the military.

great post

Ameriblubbers everyone lmao

Maybe you know it but the popular image of DPRK, even here is "people eating bark".

it doesn't
pic-average russian grocery

why are you lying?

My Vietnamese friend must look starving to death by those standards, even through he eats like a regular Slovak person who looks plumpier on average.

I always thought that was more of a meme tbqh. Didn't realize people took it seriously

Looks like something you'd find in the U.S. tbqh

He is not.

What he hides however is the low quality of many products and stuff like pineapples "from Belarus".

>Look at the little girl. A little girl that age shouldn't have lost all of her baby-fat yet.
You did it.

what the fuck is wrong with pineapples from Belarus?

go back to the gulag Ivan

Pyongyang North Korean store

but not for average russian wageslave and definitely not for poor NEET ivan

Don't badmouth Belarus, their sea is fertile.

Whats the name of those fake towns the ussr made to impress foreigners

Yeah a store for the 200 people in North Korea that are allowed to use it.

>I'm dumb Drumpf
Lmao, I know.

3 Million people in Pyongyang

Watch this whole video
youtube.com/watch?v=8FwAb9QvVjM

Wtf where are all the burgers?

Waow !!!

I like the little sliding cabinets at the bottom, must be where they keep the good stuff.

>Hating on North Korea
Faggot

>believing something that is this obviously propaganda.

Look at the guys fucking channel mate. It's full of shit like Kim guiding missiles in a "scenario" that blows up the U.S. or how the lights are always on.

Anyone with a brain can see this is propaganda. It'd be like the U.S. showcasing Time's Square and saying the entire country is like that.

srsly tho what is in the sliding cabinets?

To be fair a lot of the country is filled with fat people and garbage.

Pineapples don't grow in Belarus Drumpf.

They are from EU just imported ilegally.

Look in your store and tell me if all that stuff really should be there. No, you're just too used to all your degenerate sugar filled useless "food" that you no longer know what the human needs to function. You're just a fat cow being fed and fed to make someone else rich.

Oh no fucking commies dont even allow people to be obese how can they do this murica should send them fast food and freedom ASAP

The fact that people like you will sit here and defend North Korea, a country where people are genuilly suffering. Because you find American culture "degenerate" piss me the fuck off.
I honestly hope you starve to death, or become mal-nourished or get executed for something retarded.

you mongoloid Stimme Koreas (Voice of Korea) is literally the state run propaganda radio station

Blah blah, fuck off American slave scum.

Inb4
>Bomb the poor people!

>Sanction them because they are starving!

Put a kitchen knife through your skull please you braindead fuck.

Sweden you are being rude

wtf i hate north korea even more now

>lots of refugees say that NK is the worst thing ever
>north korean citizens aren't allowed to have internet (except maybe for north korean websites)
>north koreans aren't allowed to emigrate
Hmm I wonder if I can trust that this country is okay

>let me tell you about your country

???????????????????????????????

ich ficke deine mutter

?????

Wow americans are really thoughtful and humane people, thinking about starving children and all. I'm sure the media that is totally not sided couldn't be lying about any of the stuff happening there. Thankfully you will liberate North Korea just like you liberated Iraq.
medium.com/defiant/a-lot-of-what-you-know-about-north-korea-is-racist-nonsense-a625256b51cc

Stop posting dumbass amerishart

Bump

>And even they look mal-nourished to an extent.

That's a healthy weight you dumb shart. They don't live on a diet of HFCS.

It is pretty accessible, you see, Hans, food here tend to cost less, just as PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING.

>North Korea Still Owes $393,000,000 For Volvos It Bought In 1974
jalopnik.com/north-korea-still-owes-393-000-000-for-volvos-it-bough-1629521713

did the guy after made tricks with fidget spinners?

Seen video of people shopping stores in NK on YouTube. A lot of the stores seem to be dead ala Kmart but who knows.

>Illegal photo, off-limits shop in North Korea. I had 15 seconds to take this picture before my guide realised I wasn't around

this shit is always propaganda

>dude look at my photos i smuggled out of north korea!! my tour guide almost caught me!! check out my selective messaging seriously!

idk, looks objective to me
it has that 00s vibes, but in a poorer reality

That looks a bit too fancy.
I think "average grocery store" would be something more like Atak.

>food here tend to cost less
not really. and considering our low wages we are still like 6 times poorer

>average
no, it definitely isn't average

that garbage we have now not only overpriced but is also of very poor quality.
it's ridiculous how russians on Sup Forums (i wouldn't be surprised if they are actual kremlunbots) like to act tough and pretend average person here lives a great life and the sanctions cause no harm while in reality life here for most people gets worse like every month and poverty is extremely widespread.

Pyongyang is literally disney land for tourists lol

Everything is for shows

Maybe that is our debt in future. Fuck north korea

Moon Jae-in pls

I thought you came back to Korea already, why are you still in Europe?

Why does Sweden have such a good relationship with north korea?

It's Pyongyang city only