Does Sup Forums like Space Ghost Coast to Coast or have you been on Sup Forums for so long that you think you're too...

does Sup Forums like Space Ghost Coast to Coast or have you been on Sup Forums for so long that you think you're too good for it now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEP7Aw0aXHA
youtube.com/watch?v=RL2fKL2oQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=FRk_JxwKku4
youtube.com/watch?v=YZNkz1V5ahU
youtube.com/watch?v=J3yjMeBDPZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I ever watch any Adult Swim show besides World Peace?

it's arguably the greatest animated show ever made, so yes, I like it

Back to Sup Forums, dummy

I dont know about greatest, but it is certainly among the most influential.

It can be cringy at times, but when it's good, it's fucking amazing.

I have all the DVD's and wish they had released the last few seasons on DVD. Same with Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Pisses me off that Adult Swim sized down their releases so much.

they did release the last few seasons on DVD, but you had to buy them directly from Adult Swim's website where they printed them on demand

Not sure if they are still for sale, I bought mine many years ago

adult swim is shit
fuck off shill

I love space ghost. I also loved 12 oz mouse and superjail

oh and I loved adventure time up until season 3

last time I watched tv at all actually was only [as] around midnight when I was stoned and bored, was a generic ritual for me

"so uhh...you're the guy from radiohead?"

I wanted to like it but I can't get past the stoner humour but I respect and love the idea of wasting celebrities time with talking to cartoons

I have those. They're actually really expensive now. Like $100 each. There were episodes after those sets that they never released, and they skipped some episodes throughout some of the other seasons.

Space Ghost predates Adult Swim by several years, faggot

Was Moltar black?

Beat.

>There were episodes after those sets that they never released, and they skipped some episodes throughout some of the other seasons.
I had no idea, fuck. Now I need to find those episodes and download them

It's nuts finally seeing the actual interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=JEP7Aw0aXHA

Post your favourite episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RL2fKL2oQgI

Theres so much of it on youtube. I love getting high and watching some Coast to Coast.

Adult Swim is showing it again after Eric Andre on weeknights starting in January.

The episode with Weird Al is top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=FRk_JxwKku4

You know sulfur is my favorite food, honey

I like the Bjork episode.

funny, comfy and one of the biggest catalysts for "alternative" (wish there was a better word) comedies and animation on television.

Ironic that Lazzo disavows Space Ghost and hates it nowadays when it gave him his entire career.

>but you had to buy them directly from Adult Swim's website

>buying movies
>since 2001
lel

I have almost all of the good Adult Swim shows and am proud of it. So proud that I replied on Sup Forums.

Really? That's lame. I can't think of any reason to shun it. It's just SGC2C for Christ sake.

i don't know who that faggot is, but the cult like behavior surround that ugly manchild on,this board is sickening

>I have almost all of the good Adult Swim shows and am proud of it
The only good Adult Swim shows are FOX reruns, Rick and Morty, Eric Andre, and World Peace.

he's become such a faggot

didn't he also say something about how Mr. Pickles is the funniest show Adult Swim ever made or something?

>tfw you will never watch old Adult Swim broadcasts again
Pre-2007 AS was something else.
Around 2011 was the point of no return for them. Not only did they only make most shitty live action shows at that point, but that was when they began purging the block of the classics and filling it up with hours upon hours upon hours of FOX reruns instead.

When its on its on
space hoes coast to coast

you can't even mention adult swim on Sup Forums anymore without his little fanboys coming in a spamming "REEEEEE fucking shill" or "kikes/faggots/niggers" or "fuck adult swim bring back world peace" everywhere

cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut

I'M KNIFE, KNIFIN' AROUND

youtube.com/watch?v=YZNkz1V5ahU

>back when the TV rating used to stay on the screen throughout the whole program

>The only good Adult Swim shows are FOX reruns, Rick and Morty, Eric Andre, and World Peace.

If you think Rick and Morty is good, but don't like Sealab 2021, Frisky Dingo and early Archer, then I don't know what is wrong with you.

I've never even heard of those except Archer so fuck off.

Be honest with yourself, Sealab had a handful of excellent episodes people remember it for and a lot of shit. The last third of the show is basically unwatchable without Harry Goz. I just rewatched it through. There's a reason it was the first of the Adult Swim Originals to be cancelled.

>There's a reason it was the first of the Adult Swim Originals to be cancelled.
It ended a year after Brak, Home Movies, and Space Ghost though.

I didn't really feel strongly one way or another about World Peace or Sam Hyde at first, but after watching alt right faggots get their panties in a bunch and shitpost about it every time Adult Swim is mentioned, I hope Lazzo gives them the Metalocalypse treatment and tortures them for years.

It only became mediocre after Goz died, nothing before that is very bad and nothing after is atrocious.

Even though it cancelled MDE, Adult Swim is the only thing tarnished forever, it's for childless libshits anyway. You're all fags.

You must be 18 or older to post here

kys

>Classic Adult Swim revisited sans nostalgia goggles
Space Ghost: Adult Swim era are the only good seasons sans the commentary/table read episodes. A handful of 10 - 15 earlier Space Ghost episodes are good.

Home Movies: Season 1 is good. The rest is mostly shit, with a few good episodes and a fair amount good McGuirk scenes scattered throughout its run.

Sealab: First two seasons are good. After Goz, dies there are only about 3 or 4 legitimately good episodes to be found.

Brak: There are only a handful of good episodes in this show and a lot of shit.

Aqua Teen: First three seasons were the best. Went downhill around the time of the movie.

Harvey Birdman: First two seasons were best. Started to go downhill in Season 4 when Colbert left.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3yjMeBDPZw
this still cracks me up

>This ant has come back from the dead. It must be one of those self-repeating franken-ants!
>It's probably just a different, second ant..

>I'm gonna follow him home...
>...kill his whole family.

You got some shit taste.

your station is run by Jews who cut content not based on numbers or potential but sjw'ism

now trump is in the Whitehouse after running as the antithesis of sjw'ism get prepared to be targeted and reminded as we the dominate ones now and control the cultural high ground.

its going to be around 4 years for cucks like adult swim and their supporters

ou all lost as semblance of counter cultures and literally the butt blasted party of BTFO

literally a culture riding on the whim of party politics of losers in every facet of government.

I would be embarrassed to lose all power and still support the cuckism that lead to it too.

Your idea of content and shows fall in line with what every celebrity to librarians to nu-male and their parents think is acceptable and anything that rocked the PC boat was meant to be "BTFO".

HAHAHAHA

Can we still talk about Space Ghost?
First season was a bit too dry and slow/awkward, and the last couple seasons were a bit too lol randum edgy adult swim'y,
but you got that sweet spot of like season 3 and 4.

Fire Ant best episode