I'm genuinely shocked how good this is

I'm genuinely shocked how good this is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNfCha0lDtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME

My Chemical Romance were a good band from that scene / era and definitely had personality and catchy songs.

The solo stuff from the lead guitarist is the best that came from them

yeah i genuinely like it desu
too bad its the only decent thing they put out
want to get my hands on that cool-ass blood splatter vinyl reissue one day

Literally their second worst record only beaten by Danger Days but it did have some good singles

I Brought You My Bullets was a full band effort though?

>tfw was bullied for liking them when I was 14

AND WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU

>My Chemical Romance
You have to go back.

definitely one of the best (maybe THE best actually) albums of the early 200s emo-pop wave.

soo looooong aand goodniiIIIiiighghghgt

I actually really like MCR, but the lead vocalist's solo stuff is really good and is in my opinion better than MCR, but he didn't use the MCR name to jew out his music and it didn't get popular as like what Brendon from P!ATD did.

The fuck happened to this board?
7 years ago you would've murdered this fucking dude for posting this album on here.

You just have shit taste fag

It's a good album. 2nd best in the bands discography

I would have too but then I listened to it.

Black Parade is their best.

YOU GET WHAT EVERYONE ELSE GETS

PATD is better though, guy.

genre?

Same. Made me feel kinda cool though.
I was a dumb kid.

It's tolerable for what it is, which is emo pop, but if you want a genuinely good MCR record that doesn't need nostalgia to be considered good, Bullets.

literally false. been here 9 years and there was always cagey, semi-appreciation of mcr. threads usually had a little bit more negative posts than at present however.

Name two (II) PATD albums that are better than the OP

(not true, by-the-way!)

Afycso and pretty odd

>itt it has barely been long enough for what was popular when i was a child to roll around again and be nearly cool for teenagers now
might as well just kill yourselves now.

Yeah, it’s a perfect album. I’m glad to see how appreciated it’s becoming around here.

>Yeah, it’s a perfect album
woah woah reel it back in haha

See

That post is incorrect, you absolute ignoramus.

A fever you just cant sweat
Vices and virtues

Wrong.

>mfw The Black Parade was the first album I loved and got me interested in music when I was 12
>mfw current 12 years olds were born the same year it was realised

Three cheers is pretty generic for a pop punk record. They play fast power chords, with the occasional guitar octave or vocal harmonies (some of the most typical pop punk songwriting). A Fever You Can't sweat out uses baroque and electronic/ dance elements, along with a bunch of other stuff, like jazz voicings, ragtime/20's bits, horns, unique instrument choices like the cello in I Write Sins, the clacker in Build God, Then We'll Talk, etc.

A Fever was the only good P!ATD album.

Once they started touring with The Hush Sound I guess they decided they wanted to try to sound like them too. Stupid decision. And don't get me wrong, I like The Hush Sound.

yeah just listened to Bullets again recently after seeing the MCR threads on here

youtube.com/watch?v=XNfCha0lDtc

Cubicles is the best track.

BEEERNING ON

wew

vouching for this.

but ONLY for this album and their first release. the rest is all objectively garbage

>rest is all objectively garbage

Black Parade is objectively their best dummy.

bullets > black parade > tcfsr > danger days

never got around to listening to conventional weapons. it came out after my mcr phase ended. their other b-sides were real good though.

Why is there such a cross-over of PATD and MCR fans if they don't even sound similar?

music of a similar era/scene

Gerard Way's comic writing is the best thing that came from MCR

Ray or Frank?

>he actually cares about comics

>He likes MCR

Who said I like MCR?

>he doesn't

Gerard Way's Hesitant Alien > MCR's entire discography

I wish he made more. There was so much potential there.

go back to >>>/plebbit/ kid

YOU GET A LIFETIME

The first album is better.
Lost all respect for MCR when I saw them supporting Taking Back Sunday and they stopped in the middle of the song because apparently the mosh pit was getting too hectic.
Bunch of fannies.

LIKE A MATCH YOU

>twn be a mcr coil collab

>they stopped in the middle of the song because apparently the mosh pit was getting too hectic.
Bunch of fannies.

lel. How long ago was that? Their shows were pretty wild in the early days.

>in high school
>"hey, this band has some pretty good stuff!"
>get cool points in music crowd
>in college
>"hey, this band had some pretty good stuff"
>edgy fag

fuck

NEVER AGAIN.. NEVER AGAIN..

IN THE MIDDLE OF A GUNFIGHT

DO YOU HAVE THE KEYS TO THE HOTEL

strange choice desu.

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY

MY FATHER

He released a single last year.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

I always hated Mikey. He comes across as a prick. The others all seem based though.

wtf tbs is so much better than mcr lol