When is assassination justified?

When is assassination justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe#20th_century
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he face palming while getting shot?

If you're going to assassinate the president, it better be an act of revolution and nothing less.

When it is ordered by a legitimate authority (the State).

because it's an EPIC FAIL XDDDDDDD

When a President violates the constitution and overrules the voice of the people, like what Obama does with executive orders.

Lincoln's was not justified, the only thing Based Abe wanted to do was ship niggers back to Africa and the southern cucks basically flipped the chessboard after they lost the war and eternally cursed us with pavement apes. Fuck the south.

it was a shitty play

Abraham Lincoln is actually a master ninja and heard Booth coming a mile away. Accepting his death, he nevertheless had trouble believing how easy it was for his assassin to get there.

Yea, simple assassination is pointless, unless there's support backing your action (see Gavrilo Princip for example)

nice proxy, canuck.

Very rarely because you turn mediocre people into martyrs. Lotta people would be dead right now if that wasn't the case.

>lincoln the tyrant
>based

When it's Trump.

>Lincoln's was not justified
>keeping states from seceding through military isn't a constitutional violation worthy of death

When the goyim don't behave like they're supposed to

When you really want to kill someone

Killing Lincoln was dumb

Lincoln was going to go easy on the south

You get his VP Johnson to step up and since he's a southerner he needs to look like a hardass

Boothe made reconstruction much more severe for the south as a result

whatever

>implying the state, church, and family are not the foundations of order, stability, and tradition
Enjoy your libertarian paradise. Let me know how a libertarian society collectively defends itself.

>if you kill your enemies they win
OK.

When a president trys to damage the banking system by making silver certificates

>killing the guy who wanted to deport all the slaves

Dont know what to say, really

When Shillary gets elected

Lincoln was directly responsible for a war that killed 620,000+ Americans, more American deaths than any other war, so it was only fitting that he died with his war.

Lincoln was going to send blacks to Liberia.

when you want someone dead

>like what Obama does with executive orders

It's okay when Republicans do it! {|:^{>

Very rarely in a democracy or democratic republic.

But it was justified with Lincoln. Justice needed to be served and there was no way that it would have been otherwise.

NOT immediately before a referendum which your team seems like it's going to win

If this wasn't a false flag and was a political assassination, this guy is the mong of the century.

What did he do that was tyrannical?
>Western world progressively turns against slavery (Britain, France, etc.)
>Lincoln sees the writing on the wall, wants to ship niggers back to Africa before the rest of the west shit their knickers and he is forced to free them on US soil
>South elites want free labor and don't give a shit about stressed trade relations with the rest of the west because of slavery
>Lincoln tells them to fuck off
>They start a war to keep their slaves (yes most southern soldiers fought for their home, but they still inadvertently fought for the elite to keep their cotton pickers)
>Abe kicks their shit in
>Southern cucks shoot him in the face dishonorably after losing the war fair and square
>Rest of Republicans take over, see an opportunity to get free voters with niggers
>Treat niggers how democrats treat them today, as their special little victims
>Give them free social programs, voting rights, equality, etc. and niggers overwhelmingly vote Republican as a result
>Years later JFK helps MLK
>Now niggers vote left

He's face palming because he knew this stupid ass nigga just prevented him from deporting all those negroes back to Africa.

What the fuck happened to Germany,seriously?

I guess all the memes about the non pussified ones dying in WW1 and WW2 are true.

You skipped some pretty important stuff between:
>Lincoln tells them to fuck off
and
>They start a war

keep on crying you southern degenerates, youre throwing of a temper tantrum because your cheap labour got cut off and your illegitamate state got smashed into the fucking ground led to the nigger problem of modern america, so fuck you and fuck your ancestors.

t. Proud New Yorker MOST BASED STATE IN UNION

>>keeping states from seceding through military isn't a constitutional violation worthy of death
If they leave the Union they no longer have any constitutional rights

the union didnt recognise the secession, they used military force to PREVENT secession
that is unconstitutional

>Reading that much into a shitpost and replying
In a "libertarian" society one of the few functions of government would be to employ deadly force where needed.

>When is assassination justified?

When the target is part of an army whose state/ country has declared war against another state/ country.

When you're killing a leftist.

If you think it's ok to assassinate someone, you sort of have to recognise everyone else's right to do the same.

Don't know about you, but I tend to prefer the rule of law and all that. Those basic principles that separate the West from Somalia.

>the south started the war

Like what, leaf?

The way I see it, mistakes were made on both sides, there was never any excuse for brothers to fight brothers. But with hindsight 20/20, you can't tell me the southern cucks were in the right with how we live today. We'd be a utopia without niggers, which was what Lincoln wanted.

>Reading that much into a shitpost and replying
I won't be called a Canadian. I just won't stand for it.

That is debatable
Radical republicans were arguing they did leave the union in Texas v White
If it went the other way(as it should have) it would have made things much more simple

Whenever you are in a state of war/revolution or when a major political figure is using their power in a way that is detrimental or not beneficial to the country/party that grants them the political power (merkel)

Because he forgot his katana at home and now teleporting behind the attacker is pointless

It isn't a constitutional violation at all. States are not permitted anywhere in the constitution to seize federal property and take off with it.
I suppose you could argue that it's not expressly forbidden either, but that's the kind of logic that someone who won the war would use.

The secession wasn't possible, you can't break away from the country faggot. The southern elite were literally just mad they couldn't have slaves anymore, the federal government was getting pressed to end slavery and the south simply didn't want to.
>"Muh states rights"
barely played into it. Almost the entire war was founded on slavery.

This assasination is what caused niggers to stay in america after being freed.

>Like what, leaf?
Like the part where the South had every right to secede but Lincoln went REEEEEEEEEEEEE and caused the deaths of about 600,000 people.

>The secession wasn't possible, you can't break away from the country faggot
Literally how American was founded.

>. The southern elite were literally just mad they couldn't have slaves anymore
slavery was still legal in the union you stupid nigger

>had every right to secede
How do you figure? Nowhere does it say a state can secede, seize property of the United States, and take every citizen within the state with it.

>Literally how American was founded.
We sent several envoys to the King before we resorted to war. And guess what, southern cuck? We then WON the war. I know winning is a foreign concept to the south, but it is true, we did it. You lost, and responded by flipping the chessboard. All Lincoln wanted was to ship niggers back to Africa, with what you know of the country today you can't possibly say that was the wrong call.

Thats not a valid refute to the fact that if the niggers were gone we'd be better off.

That's probably because it's not what I'm refuting.

When HillDog does it

That was the point of the war, to make it illegal. Britain and France had already outlawed slavery and were pressuring the rest of the world to do it. Lincoln wanted to do it because he knew he couldn't keep anything going with the rest of the west when everyone had a barbaric view of slavery. It wasn't a question of if it was going to happen, it was when. Lincoln wanted to do it on his terms: Niggers back in Africa and the white man owning the land.

Except Lincoln stood up against the Central Bank by printing Green Backs.

I firmly believe that Booth was given the green light to kill Lincoln by money printer backers.

JFK ordered Silver Certificates to be printed, in defiance of the Central Bankers. His story is history.

Andrew Jackson refused to renew the charter of the Central Bank. The attempt on his life failed.

I wonder how many more "coincidental" murders have happened to various people who stood up to the Central Bank.

Save that hate for the money printers, user.

>That was the point of the war, to make it illegal
No it wasn't
The point of the war was to preserve the union

>Like the part where the South had every right to secede
You don't think he at least very briefly considered the structural integrity of his nation when making his decisions? Realistically, if you were President and the entire lower half of your country wanted to leave, taking all resources, manpower, property and capital with it, I think it's safe to say you'd have issues when dealing with them.

>jew york
>based

If you've ever seen suicide videos on liveleak or something people look like that sometimes when they get shot in the head.

Sometimes, but not always.

I thought you burgers call that "voting from the rooftops".
I really like that. Should be done more often, instead of shooting up a random mall.

Maybe his face hurts?

Lincoln never intended to start a war over slavery, once he figured out he was going to win it he decided he may as well. The south seceded because of growing sentiment that Lincoln was going to take away their slaves, which he was.

Like I said, Lincoln's plan was to do it on his terms: Niggers back in Africa and white man owning the land. Instead, the southern elite decided they had the right to steal property of the United States, which resulted in the war. We can argue technicalities all day, bottom line is the war was for slavery, and NO ONE here can argue knowing what they know now that Lincoln was wrong.

Secession is not, nor should it never be, constitutional.

The union is not a confederation, built on the volatile whims of its constituent states; it is not an alliance, with members allowed to leave as they wish.
States are SUBORDINATE to the federal government and the constitution, and their law is inferior to that of federal and constitutional law.
The seperation of powers between state and federal is nothing more than a separation of bureaucracy, not a declaration of state sovereignty.

Most people in Murica are "bought off" with a job that they can not afford to leave.

Most other people have a decent living.

It's not easy to kill people and get away with it in America, these days. That means most people won't bother to sacrifice their middle class lifestyle for a bone headed assassination attempt.

The crazies you hear about usually have no direction whatsoever in their attacks beyond "Raaaaaaaa, I hate your X thing that you dooooooooooooo!"

If the middle class shrinks too much more, you will see the horrid shit like organized revolt.

That is why the money printers are so keen to ban guns in civilian hands, while militarizing the police.

Those schizos probably see the government for what they are

A bunch of shit puppets

it works with reverse psychology
>1. Kill high Brexit politican
>2. ???
>3. Profit!

>1 post by this ID

>wants to know when you guys would assassinate someone

wew, lads

>That is why the money printers are so keen to ban guns in civilian hands, while militarizing the police.
As they should, the plebes having any form of power is the surest cause of civilized collapse, right after giving women the vote.
The vast majority of the citizenry is too stupid and mundane to ever hold any form of power or force, even if it's something as small as a pistol.
Stability, order, and law are more important than naive and childish notions of freedom, spurred on by paranoid and anarchist half-wits.

Assassination is justified when you achieve your political goals.

why does anyone consider this question hard?

>That was the point of the war, to make it illegal. Britain and France had already outlawed slavery and were pressuring the rest of the world to do it.
>Lincoln wanted to do it because he knew he couldn't keep anything going with the rest of the west when everyone had a barbaric view of slavery.

Is this what they teach in schools these days?

Lincoln made the Emancipation Proclamation for one reason only: as an act of war. The civil war was started by the South because Lincoln lost the popular vote, and they were sick of the North oppressing them.

The issue of slavery was never an element of the 1st American Civil War outside of being a subject of differentiation between the cultures of the North and the South. It was only a war about the rights of separate States, and the only people who try to paint that war as being about slavery are liberal whites and niggers.

Strangely enough, even though niggers want to thing that that war was all about them still fail to appreciate the hundreds of thousands of whites who died to 'set them free'.

Probably because they realize how pathetic they are in their failure to actually ever revolt from chattel slavery.

Kek, underrated.

Nice GET

I think we are going to see a lot more assassinations in the coming months and years.

Why shouldn't they get to keep all their resources, their manpower, their property and their capital?

Should the EU go to war with the UK after they Brexit?

Did he really save Japan?

Assassinations are justified when there's no route for civil opposition and the victim is directly violating your rights via legislation or other means.

>FFS, 9mm? Really?

>Nowhere does it say a state can secede
Exactly. Nowhere does it say a state can secede, and nowhere does it say that they can't. What Article X does say is that: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

So it was supposed to be up to the people within the states themselves to decide whether they wanted to remain in the Union or not.

>Assassinations are justified when there's no route for civil opposition and the victim is directly violating your rights via legislation or other means.

/thread

>Why shouldn't they get to keep all their resources, their manpower, their property and their capital?
I wasn't trying to advocate for one side or another. I just tried to make you see why Lincoln would be upset at the thought of the South leaving. It doesn't really matter Lincoln thought it was right for them to take all that stuff with them or not, seeing as he was directly opposed to them leaving in the first place.

I get your comparison but there's one pretty key difference. The South was and still is literally just a region of the United States. With the UK, it's different. They're, you know, already a country.

>taking all resources, manpower, property and capital with it,

So murder 600,000 people to secure tax revenues?

It's their resources, manpower, property and capital, any large region whose population wants to self-govern should have that right. Otherwise it's just slavery/colonialism.

You could stop slavery within that country through trade embargoes on cotton and funding the internal abolitionist movement. Would have saved 600,000 lives.

Because it's not theirs, it's the nation's

The states aren't like regions, they originally began as their own countries.

Yes, cause the elites know how to keep things stable and peaceful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe#20th_century

Fuck no. The Articles of Confederation were never meant to be a complete forfeit of all state property and sovereignty. That's not what it says and no state would've ever agreed to it.

If this happened...

Again, I wasn't justifying the Civil War, and neither was I making a stance on whether or not I think the South should've been allowed to secede. Lincoln had every reason as the President of the United States to be worried about the future of the country he was tasked with governing. That's all.

>Lincoln's was not justified
He did suspend habeus corpus. While I really doubt assassination was necessary it probably is better safe than sorry to avoid creating precedents for future tyranny.

>1 post by this ID

i was allways wondering why no one ever tried to assassinate Rotschild, Soros, Rockefeler etc. ? it would be like solving 99% problems of world

The Civil War wasn't fought over slavery. Regardless, no one liked John Wilkes Boothe. It was the ultimate false flag before JFK.

>Defeating a warring enemy goes against the constitution.
Fort Sumter was federal land, thus the seceded states had no legal claim to it. By attacking the fort they were carrying out an act of war against the union.

Enjoy being on the worldwide terror watch list for threatening our overlords.

But since you brought it up. How tight is their security. I would imagine someone that powerful could afford a small army for protection.

Never. It violates the NAP

but they simply dont, as far i know Rotschild have only one tought bodyguard and bulletproof car.. that's all.. roadside homemade 5kg IED coud do the job

+ not allways with bodyguard
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

Better than the plebes, for sure

>Articles of Confederation
Are a failed experiment and were rightly dropped.