How racist is your country?

How racist is your country?

It's ok.

we separated racism from race

everyone gets called a 'black piece of shit', but people quickly say 'I'm not saying they are black over their skin color, but because their soul is black', which is even more racist. But people pretend they are not racist by doing so

Alri

Pretty tolerant.

we have BLM protest.

very

why are they so cool? ;-;

>pride
>honoured group

kek, so it's just "We interrupt your regularly scheduled fetish gear for screaming black people"?

Way less than what Americans make it out to be, much more than what Mexicans want to believe.

damn that's powerful

In Western Canada we are openly racist to natives. And I don't mean microaggressions or racist jokes or whatever, everyone out here really fucking hates the chugs and we are not afraid to admit it.

Are they bad people?

over here our media is semi-sjw and it shows in the young adults a bit, they quickly get over it though once they leave their bubble and find out they don't live in the usa and racism hasn't really happened here. older people are redpilled as fuck about the chinese who come in by the plane-load. no-one gives a shit about the blacks or the maoris

What are they doing in Toronto?

They protesting that the Toronto police profile them ... ie stop and question blacks more frequently.

Not enough

I live in a post-racial society.

Sort of. I believe they if she could our minister of integration would close the borders. She's trying her hardest

Our natives are comparable to blacks in the US.

But he had injected race into so many of his executive orders.

same in ontario (idk about toronto people)

WHITE

LIVES

MATTER

What are the 14 words again?

That's racist. Only niggers are allowed to live

Looking for some gibs using American cops are the jumping board.

They're fucking irritating, some American cop shoots and American and we get BLM shit in Toronto over it.

I know the point of this poster but I mean the one on the right looks like a tranny and is putting me off so I'm actually hard pressed into which one I'd rent to.