>Colombia is not comf-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOJv2KK8jHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Columbia is 3rd wor-

>Post-Soviet shithole.
Thanks for the info.

Is this movie an accurate representation of Colombia?

yes, it is. This 1998 movie is STILL an exact representation of the country nowadays

> Columbia is 3rd wor-
said no one ever.

it was an accurate representation of medellin in the 90's

>STILL an exact representation of the country nowadays
mmm no???

What is the plot?

medellin neas (flaites, wachiturros) sorry dont even know the term you guys use in mexico for them

What are the main differences between Panama and Colombia

"La historia cuenta los acontecimientos vividos por Monica, una niña de 13 años que vende rosas en la ciudad de Medellín un día antes y durante la noche de navidad. Después de la muerte de su abuela, Monica huye a la calle y se encuentra con un mundo delictivo lleno de drogas, alcohol y prostitución, ganándose la vida como una vendedora de rosas junto con sus amigas. Durante la noche antes de navidad un joven intercambia a la fuerza el reloj de Monica por el de él. Ella, agradecida porque no le hubiera sucedido nada grave, se va; sin embargo el joven no se siente satisfecho y buscará venganza contra la niña."

the plot is not deep, it's mostly just to show how fucked up things where in here

> Venezuela is not comf-

also, obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=EOJv2KK8jHI

I felt robbed just by watching that video

>The acent
>The music
>They have better literatue in my opinion
>They have a more protectionist economy, we have a service based and more open one.
>Even tho Colombia have some pretty developed and quite save places; in general Panama is safer, richer and more developed.

If you mean the low class, they are called "chacas, ñeros, nacos".
At least Colombia is improving, you don't even have war anymore, meanwhile, we are getting deeper than ever. I wouldn't be surprised that Mexico had a higher murder rate than Colombia by the end of the year, since Mexico is getting worse and Colombia is improving at the same time. Oh well.

What about the differences between Panama and Costa Rica?

Sorry I just don't know much about this part of the world, though it's always really interested me

we use ñero here too

Colombia is so much better than my shit amerindian shithole.
Goddamn I hate living here.

Costa rica is even more similar to Colombia than Panama. It's pretty weird but is true

They are very different from us, but in a good way. The complement us. We have better economy, infraestructure; they have better education, less poberty.
The acent is also very diference.

> Venezuela is no germani-

arshitina=shit and nigger
Colombia= awesome

not really. argentina is awesome as well

I live here. It is a shithole.
It doesn't even compare with Colombia.

R A R E
A
R
E

Hello! Why are the people over there in Costa Rica so damned relaxed up to the point of being useless. When I needed to found an offshore company in Costa Rica it took me about a month full of waiting for the officials and lawyers replies. Even when everything was arranged at last I had to wait about 4 or 5 days before they just reached the post office and sent the docs package by mail. Are you, the people of Colombia, same much careless? If not maybe you should send a ton of cocaine to Costa so they can speed themselves up huh? How can you make a business in such a stoned rhythm? Don't you feel concerned when you need to collect some enquiries to get a job e.g.? Is there a way to speed the things up (except of buying them some cocaine ofc.)

only medellin is comfy

generally, coastal cities are more laid back than andean colder shitholes. I can not generalize as people differ vastly depending on the region but we're quite incompetent in general

i'm cringing hard at this point. It is a fact that Argentina is miles ahead of us in every aspect

< we are not even remotely europe-

> *

lol

comfy thread

>self hater

opinion discarded

y