Russian Minister of Defense

>Russia isn't a Mongol Khanat-

Woah... the Horde never left. Praise Tengri!

his house

>when Poutine tells you you can't sack Baghdad

I wish we had an ebin weeaboo khan defense minister

Wait, really? That's cool as heck. The only thing better would be if he lived in a yurt.

My father was a weeb and a military person and now turns out that even our defense minister is a weeb
what the fuck?

Shoygu's architect claims that's Tuvan architecture though.

He doesn't look very mongoloid like the other Tuvans through, is he of mixed race?

Maybe the Russian military is still tsundere for Japan on account of the Russo-Japanese War.

His mother is Russian, of course. Russians getting YELLOWED since the beginning of times.

Yes, his father was Tuvan and his mother was Russian. A very ancient and traditional pairing :)

He is half Tuvan half Russian

Your mom is a weeb. We have this kind of things still intact in some southern parts of Siberia, I've seen photos. He's just patriotic to his region, he also donates to some local shrines n shiet.

>mongols write cyrillic font
Who got cucked by whom i wonder

They also come to study.

So what? As long as they are happy and contribute to their people(s) in Russia

Like half of Putin's cabinet is mixed race mongrels and they're all hindering Russia's development.

Are they calm and har working, or does one have to leave them hearding raindeer and employ a kamaz driver every now and then to deliver supplies to remote areas. From what i hear, the mongoloids will remain loyal if treated right

>Like half of Putin's cabinet is mixed race mongrels and they're all hindering Russia's development.

What did the macaco mean by this?

I don't know. I heard local Asians had some conflicts with them.

If thats the case, you might as well partition brazil into 6000000 states to have a chanse.most of todays russia is a landmass that was taken long ago when nobody was around. Half of it was claimed out of pure greed. It will take 70 years to make each part worth something. Russia as a country isnt only slavic

Wealthiest man in Russia = Jew
Former wealthiest man in Russia = Uzbek muslim
Nurgaliev = Tatar
Lavrov = Armenian
Surkov = Chechen
Chubais = Jew
Shoygu = Tuvan

RUSSIA IS DOOMED!

Brazilian elite is white and we keep non-whites in a leash, this is why Brazil is a superpower today.

>Brazilian elite is white and we keep non-whites in a leash, this is why Brazil is a superpower today.
>Brazilian elite is white
>Brazil is a superpower today

Holy shit a talking monkey

O brasil é muito branco, senhor!

Wow, Russia is such a tolerant and pluralistic country, truly a model to us all.

I know you're trolling but it's actually true