ITT i'll answer your questions about history of Turkey, Turks and other topics (politics culture language etc)

ITT i'll answer your questions about history of Turkey, Turks and other topics (politics culture language etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

milliyet.com.tr/suriye-de-yasanan-goc-dalgasi-kilisli-kilis-yerelhaber-1223762/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao who gives a fuck about turkcuckistan and its """"""""""""""""""history"""""""""""""""

/thread

How responsible is Erdogan for the crash of the lira and Turkey's credit downgrades?

K*rt kardeşim bi siktir ol git, ilk defa ciddi bir tirad açıyorum senin gibi etnik atıklarla uğraşamam.

Why do Turks dismiss their Greek heritage, Greeks and Turks are the same thing

do people in your country believe that they will eventually join the EU?
srs question

Well, Turkish economy always relied on foreign investment and EU/USA money. When Erdogan turned back on Eu and USA, lira crashed. it's simple actually.

Also i don't really trust "credit rates". No one should take them seriously after the mortgage crisis lmao.
10/10 b8

is it true Janitscharen were foreign homosexual elite fighters who took over the empire ones?

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ahahaha amına koduğum t*rkosu, ne tarihin varda tarih tartışıyon. tartıştığın yerde otistik anime tahtası. neyse sana iyi """ciddi""" tartışmalar =^)

Why are you guys so active in somalia?

>yerde
axx be underage k*rt.
are we? AFAIK we only do foreign aid stuff there.
They weren't homosexual.

Why are Turkish males harrasing females online more than males in any other country?
About 80% of all females blocked Turkey on interpals because of that, I once even saw one who said "FIRST OF ALL, NO MORE TURKISH MEN", introducing herself only after that.

why do turks want to be white so much?

please dont

90% of Turks on interpals are keko çomars who don't know anything about english language or manners in general.
We don't care about whiteness here.
Do you get your ideas from 4channer underages?

turks in online dating sites are ''hello yes i am penis'' tier

neden?

Why do Turks dismiss their Serbian heritage, Turks and Serbs are the same thing.

Do you think the seizure of corporate assets suspected of belonging to Gülenists contributed in a significant way to the weakening of the lira?

This is literally my first serious thread in 2 years. Keep your "le ebin bait so funneh" comments in other threads.
Don't think so but it may have scared so foreign investors.

it's a legitimate question, only place where i've seen turks not want to be associated with whites is here, otherwise all the turks i see everywhere else always talk about how white they are and how turkey is european.

some foreign investors*

ne kadar ermeni ve çomar diasporası varsa toplanacak şimdi buraya yine.
Kendine bir iyilik yap ve hemen sil bu tiradı

Stop making things up. And read

what are keko çomars? explain all these turkish words

Ok then, what is the literal meaning of the word chomar?

kafalarına kafalarına vururum bir şey olmaz. ne kadar etnik artık varsa bize bulaşıyor bu doğru ama kafalarına vurunca siktir olup gidiyorlar
tiradı silmek için de çok geç, silinmiyor :DD
it's like "bydlo" or "redneck" but worse

whatever. if you don't believe, get out of Sup Forums, sometimes.

I see. Anatolians.

what is the word you use for akp supporters?

it's an insult, used for religious low class, often akp voters, people.
çomar was originally a name for dogs by the way.

Why do Turks still complain to China about the Uyghur situation. You've been gone for centuries. You can't possibly still care.
It's like Brazil stepping into EU disputes concerning Portugal.

tamam canım sen bilirsin sonra demedi deme.
ama şimdiden söyliyeyim bu tirada gelen 3 aşağı 5 yukarı herkes zaten dangalak olacak sıkma bence canını gece gece

desperate rednecks

israil is our greatest ally
support western turkish secession plz

>çomar was originally a name for dogs by the way.

harsh, brah

Çomar
Koyun (sheep)
Arap dölü (arab seed)

anadolu dölleri (anatolian seed)
anadolu köylüsü (anatolian peasents)

kafirs in turkey are really hate religious people.More than anything.

please answer

Because they are both sons of Tengri. Turkey sees itself as the defender of Turks worldwide.

>joining EU
lel fuck no, not even the western spies (sjw) believe that
the joining eu meme is only a political tool for the right in europe to sway votes to their side

we also used to call them "Şakirt" which means "Quran Student" and it was rather used for Gulenists who supported AKP than regular akp voters.
it's outdated because Gulenists are fucked now.
that's a good question. i really don't know but we like uyghurs. there are some uyghurs here. they have their own "fuck china" organizations here. Pic related is the leader of one of those fuck china organizations in Turkey. He's Uyghur.

>western turkish secession
Are you one of those meme people Iabout by Turks on resorts? They've expressed some butthurt when told that you only love money and blah-blah-blah want to be European.

i've heard the peasant but anadolu dölü is not used here.
Your question is a meme one but i'll answer
People hate EU here. We're not in 2000s anymore.

Do Turks ever marry with Syrians?

lolno. they're extremely rare. but some old turkish men marry young syrian women.

Dear Turkey,

In the name of Tengri and Attaturk, PLEASE form ISIS 2.0 to free your Turkic brothers in Uighuristan from perfidious Han enslavement.

Regards,
Uncle Sam

milliyet.com.tr/suriye-de-yasanan-goc-dalgasi-kilisli-kilis-yerelhaber-1223762/

>but some old turkish men marry young syrian women.

Syrians are literally the Filipinos of MENA. Sad!

ayy lmao, didn't think of that angle.
But they're not that invested, sadly.

What is this saying?

i just use anadolulu tbqh.
But i did hear some people use anadolu dölü/iti

>marrying arabs
fuck no

>labout
im guessing you meant ''bitch about''
not really, im just from western turkey, we have different mindsets and ethics.
They hate izmir, we hate konya. Its both of our cultures hitting the extreme.
I can easily say that people around here dont like anatolia, and see its people as ''barbaric,short tempered, uncultered, badly educated, religiously extreme and dangerous'' people.
I sometimes openly talk about western secession and have barely ever gotten disagreements. Its something people here want to have but dont want to talk about.
All the polls and elections till this day is proof of that. We have always had polar opposite opinion on how to approach subjects compared to anatolians. We look and sound different aswell, the only thing unifying us is language

im lack of writing skills maybe
OP translate it.

What foreigners do Turks usually marry?

are there many almanci who want to move to turkey?

russians ukranians germans balkans

"Syrian migration wave has deprived Turkish women of their husbands"
ie: old turkish men in a small turkish city marry syrians

mostly russian
sometimes ukranians, northern cypriots too if that counts.
I have heard there are alot of people with azeri wifes but have never met with one.
Georgian wifes used to be standart too when the soviet union collapsed

Proofs? Is this some kind of holdover from when the Ottomans would seek out white wimmin for their harems?

Are they divorcing their wives to marry them? Or are they the second wife?
How come Turks like those people to marry but not Arabs?

When is the Sultanate being reinstated?

i have met with some stupid enough to come to turkey for their uni education of all things.

But most dont since they cant collect gibs here

i dont know if you are aware of it because of the Sup Forums miims but turks tend to absolutely despise arabs.
Its only a portion of çomars that tolerate them.
We call black street dogs arap

>Are they divorcing their wives to marry them? Or are they the second wife?
probably religious marriage

Please rate all your neighbouring countries and elaborate on your reasoning if you dont mind

I've read a lot about the ancient history of Turkey, and it's a really spectacular place. Is it possible to do a bus trip or backpack/cycling trip across the country to reach all of the major historical sites? Is it safe enough in these trying times? (how about for Jews who damn their heritage but thankfully don't look Jewish).

>pic related
Definitely want to take a air balloon over giant rock penis land

I don't like Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq, Armenia
others are fine

>syria
arab infested shithole
>ıraq
arab infested shithole
>iran
autocratic shithole but they have alot of oil and gas so we trade with them
>georgia
that country between us and russia, irrevelant.
Most people tend to visit batum once before they die though since its cheap
>armenia
what genocide?
>azerbeycan
cool dudes, irrevelant
>greece
awkward neighbour that you dont like but rather dont talk to, irrevelant
>bulgaria
people go there to vote for their elections and come back, irrevelant
>northern cyprus
why is this place not a state yet?
>southern cyprus
burn in hell, irrevelant

EXTRA
>Russia
i will sell you my fruit you sell me some oil and stay the fuck away

>Germany
our food produce is cheaper in germany, a good chunk of the dumb alamancı's live here.
Good place to live aslong as you dont move to an alamancı hub.

>Israel
Its complicated

>I can easily say that people around here dont like anatolia, and see its people as ''barbaric,short tempered, uncultered, badly educated, religiously extreme and dangerous'' people.
Those were Anatolians, lol. They told me they are real Turks.

do almanci view turkey as the promised land?

>real turks
did they have chink eyes and yellow skin?
Rich coming from a bunch of kurd,arab and armenian scum

Are Alevis basically Muslim Jews?

I think you should ask them.
They do elevate turkey more then they should though, we are nothing compared to germany or france

they are lads desu
10/10 people too bad most of them are stuck inside anatolian heartland

lol
öfff
he's some buttblasted izmir kid i guess.

>I think you should ask them.
whenever i do they wont give me an answer. thanks for your replies though

yok istanbuldanım ondan geliyor bu kürt arap nefretim.
İzmirli değilim çok şükür

>whenever i do they wont give me an answer.
typical, anatolian peasents arent good at arguing, they would rather just get angry and beat the crap out of eachother

Tamam o zaman keş su "onodololo" lafını baydı artık.

kes şu*

konu çomar veya alamancı etrafında dönüyor eğer batı tüccarı olsaydı bu seferde amına godumun izmirlileri diye konuşurdum.
Neden götüne bu kadar battı ki şimdi

Ask me :^)

grill'de geldi

if I qualify as an almancı then yes sort of, I would rather not be in a country that is not my own with a culture that feels different and out of place

I feel like Turkey is my home and it's so warm and happy over there yet here is a constant stream of anxiety and depression.

Not çomar or village-descended person either so take it as what you will.

I really do love Turkey and I even know Turkish girl born and raised in Belgium, then moved here (UK) and she is now moving to Turkey in a few months to be an English teacher so I guess.

That being said my brother and sister are both completely out of touch with Turkish culture and I have no idea how our views became a total polar opposite. My brother doesn't even view himself as Turkish even with his dirty Allah beard.

No, they had more Caucasian look I'd say. One had big semitic eyes, like Arabs or something.
>Rich coming from a bunch of kurd,arab
They hated on Kurds and Arabs. Told me that it was Kurds who genocided Armenians and all Arabs are pedo and they rape their own children.

Bannerlord when? I need to stop my suffering.

are Krymkaraylar turkic?

alamancı olmanın 2 koşulu var canım
1.Çomar olmayacaksın
2.Birşekilde asimile olmayı eline yüzüne bulayıp 2 nesil sonra yine çomar kalmayacaksın

diğer türlü normal diaspora oluyorsun yani canını sıkma.
Ama bence bu ''benim kültürüm değil'' ayaklarını bırak geliyorsan türkiyeye gel gelmiyorsan (bu durumda zaten ingilterede doğduğunu düşünerek konuşuyorum) bırak direkt ingiliz ol. Zaten sen büyüyorken seni doğru asimile etmeyip hayatını zorlaştırmak senin ananın babanın ayıbı, ölene kadar bu yükü taşırsın sonra, kimsede seni kendi halkının bir parçası görmez.
Gavurların dilinde, just my 2 cents

>semitic eyes
probably laz then.
The only ethnicity in turkey more jingoistic and nationalist then actual turks

dürkmen gome home :-DDDDd

1.Çomar olacaksın*

i..is that a yes?

Do Western turks like Erdogan?

yea

no

what are my newfound traits as a TURK FUG AL K*RDS ::--333

>no
Soo.. if Western turks dont vote Erdogan, and Kurds dont vote him, and basically the other minorities dont vote him (?), how the hell does he get so many votes?

none
being a turk sucks, you can buy a piece of land here and the government will give you citizenship as a promotion, it holds no value.
I wish i was a kike

first of all, many kurds love erdogan, he gets alot of vote from them

>who votes for him
everyone in between

i translated your first reply and from what i can understand you tell him to become a true brit instead of longing for turkey?

as a gift, like a gift card*
whoops

I have a coworker who supports Saadet, is she a sleeper agent?

She wears a headscarf but she doesn't seem like a wacko islamist though i guess she is

Who would win a 1 vs 1 street fight between Erdogan and Attaturk?

Interdasting
I guess I thought of "Western turkey" as the Western half of the country
Good thing I only ever visit Antalya and the like :3

basically i said
''for your own sake, either come to turkey and become a turk or assimilate and become a brit, unless you fully commit to one side noone here will ever recognize you as a true turk, its for your own good aswell, shame your parents didnt do a good job raising you as a native english person, unless you pick a side you will have to carry that burden of never belonging anywhere until the day you die''

saadet is a male name though...
ruh roh
also its a HEAVILY religious name so even if she is not islamist her family definitely is

>i only visited antalya
much like everyone else, there isnt anything in central anatolia other than government funded commie blocks

>Saadet Partisi
it's a very islamist party so yes. but their islamists can use their brains instead of other parts of their bodies.
ne deyirsen aq