Do Europeans Tailgate or do they do anything similar?

Obviously the clearest comparisons of crowd size are American College/Pro Football and the various European Soccerball leagues.

Do Euros know the pleasure of a Pre-Game tailgate party?

>comfortably arrive at a time parking lot, 4-6 hours before kick off
>begin preparing grilled meats of your choice while the ms. fluffy her tits in the rear view window
>friends arrive, begin drinking and eating
>polite banter with opposing fans, offering them goodness in return for taking insults
>enjoy more alcohol before gametime
>sneak alcohol into stadium
>win
>drive home 40% drunk
>14 minutes of the fattest, sloppiest sex imaginable
>pass out, repeat next week
>Go Gators

Do our friends across the pond have anything like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/il9z6
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wKKmH5wo4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8O6SW0cws
youtube.com/watch?v=iomGjbb3WiY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiM2_Va8h-k
youtube.com/watch?v=3GRSbr0EYYU
youtube.com/watch?v=fR26Swx_82o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>4-6 hours before the kick off
get a life

no because european stadiums are actually built in the city the club claims to be from, not a 2 hour car ride away from it like american ones. you arrive to the stadium via public transport and go to a fucking pub afterwards.

No, OP.

We don't.

Nah. You go to a pub before and after and take the public transit to the stadium

>polite banter with opposing fans, offering them goodness in return for taking insults

pussies.

streamable.com/il9z6

If you don't fight the police at the game then you are a huge fucking pussy american cocksucker.

We go to comfy pubs and bars instead of standing around in a concrete car park

I guess a better question should have been:

"Do Soccer Stadiums in Europe have parking lots?"

no, tailgating is a result of the pathetic american infrastructure, the developed world doesn't have the same issues

No most of them don't lol. They are usually built in the middle of the cities, so there is no space from my experience. If there are, they are tiny and there is no space for all of the fans.

>"Do Soccer Stadiums in Europe have parking lots?"
is this a fucking joke

most do

some like QPR's Loftus Road for example don't because of the space

>going to the game to fight
>not going to just "watch the game"

I hope everyone of your daughters marries a man named muhhamed.

This. Euros are missing out. I occassionally tailgate games and watch the game on a tv hooked up to my truck. Tailgate parties are based. Amazing commuinty to be a part of. Glad im american

what did they mean by this

we just sit around, drink something smoke something before the game.

>Do our friends across the pond have anything like this?

Are you even remotely aware of the irony of you sitting at home on Sup Forums telling people who go to parties and events to get a life?

not really, certainly not ground level like on your pic

>Not going to a game to beat up police and people from another part of town.

I hope all your sons marry guys named Tyrone.

yeah we have retards who try to fight opposing fans. they aren't glorified, and it doesn't mean they have more "passion". they are just retards.

for what purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wKKmH5wo4

But do you have anything like this?

not very big ones, as we have working public transport systems

What the fuck are you talking about? Giants is the only one i can think of and thats nowhere near a two hour drive

ultras are utter fucking cancer. I literally can't think of anything more pathetic than a grown man over 25 being an ultra.

luckily no

I have tailgate parties with AAAALLL my freaks in Atlanta, Giorgia

>not liking parking spaces
What did he mean by this?

Why can't you just go to the stadium and watch the fucking game. Looks like all those things you have before and during the game, tailgate, pool in the stadium, kiss cam etc..are distractions because the game on itself is boring.

We have pubs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8O6SW0cws

>Not having public transportation that doesn't take up a shitload of space.

>Are you even remotely aware of the irony of you sitting at home on Sup Forums telling people you go to party and events?

he means we don't have to drive to every single fucking game

well, just sticking to that division: Dallas Cowboys (stadium not located in Dallas), Washington R*dskins (stadium not located in Washington)

>being able to freely travel whenever you want and wherever you want is bad
europe is fucking weird dude
why would I want to be crammed into a train with a bunch of low IQ and sometimes violent brown people? I'll just uber if I'm drinking and can't drive myself

Why can't you just go to the stadium and watch the fucking game. Looks like all those things you have before and during the game, pubs, pies in the stadium, hooligans, pitbull & jennifer lopez concerts etc..are distractions because the game on itself is boring.

>low IQ and sometimes violent brown people
this is a largely american phenomenon that we don't have to worry about

i don't see how that's such a terrible thing. you guys are just programmed to complain about something you don't do, regardless of merit

you go to the pub and get rowdy with the lads
youtube.com/watch?v=iomGjbb3WiY

Every major american city has public transport. Are you referring to rural america? Those places are very sparsely populated and spread iver enourmous distances

>europoors unironically proud of using public transportation

they look ugly as fuck senpai

why would you spend money on gas + parking , have to drive with drunk cunts when you can just spend 5 *local currency* to take the train/bus?

>pubs
We don't have pubs, at least in the stadium of my team, but people do go to there after the game is over.

>pies in the stadium
What is wrong with eating watching the game?

>hooligans
Your best point till now, but they are not the majority of the fans and they pretend to give a shit about soccer to fight, no the other way around.

>pitbull & jennifer lopez concerts
We only have those in special moments, like the Cup Final. Kissa cam, tailgate and pool is in all american games.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
(You)

>4-6 hours
Pleb. Nothing like being half drunk in a shitty grass lot with strangers at sunrise for a night game

>14 minutes
>Fat

>Gator fans

plus when you win it is nice to sing at the train and taunt people in the station

>americans

Tbh in >watch our league most of the teams are pretty old so the games are in the middle of the town so ppl hang out on bars or something.
Closest I can think is imagine every game is like a Cubs home game or something.

Tbf the cup final is played in Jamor and ppl go there in the morning and BBQ all day long too before the game.

Tldr, Americans didn't invent anything new.

If we generally drove to games we need to build a car park to fit tens of thousands, which almost no stadium has the space to build so would have to move and rebuild in bumfuck nowhere, meaning even more people have to drive. And then none of them can drink because drink driving is illegal in civilised countries. Fuck that.

then you should have a word with your yuropean counterparts. moreover
>pool is in all american games

kek gtfo dumbass

>gas money

holy shit

>taxi drivers use public transport
>non-whites are seen at football matches
come on

Sounds comfy, your sports may be shit but you folks know how to consume them.

>basing aesthetics off a view nobody actually views

not even Old Trafford looks that bad

you have it backwards
poor people are the ones driving cars because they're the ones living in and commuting from more remote fringe suburban areas. upper class people live in the more dense inner city areas where public transport is well established and cars are much more cumbersome to use on a daily basis. also there is a general respect for laws and empathy for the wellbeing of others so driving under the influence is generally frowned upon, unlike in the US.

Arlington is pretty much dallas. Dallas runs right into fort worth. Thats why they call that the dallas forth worth metropoliton area

This is depressing.

I spend 20-50 reais if i have to go by car, which is something like 8 dollars.And i will take 30 minutes

If i go by train i spend 4 reais, which is like 1,7 dollars, And i take 5-10 minutes.

There is no reason for me to go by car

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiM2_Va8h-k
>getting stabbed by a heroin addict over only sports is superior to tailgating
SHIGGY
FUCKING
DIGGY

Here people go to a pub near to stadium, you can eat if you want but we, in the UK at least, have a general rule that eating is cheating when you are getting drunk with the lads. It depends who you go with really.

>this counts as dallas
>something ~5 miles from manhattan doesn't count as NY

Trust me user what takes place in those arenas and stadiums is far more depressing then a large parking lot.

>be rich
>live in a city
never understood this. also, bro you can just uber or usually just have a friend who doesnt drink drive you. people dont drunk drive any more, if you hit someone and injure them it's a serious felony

Lol. Good parking can be pricey i only do that when im tailgating. But if you dont mind walking a few extra bucks its dirt cheap and occasionally free depending on the team
>gas money
Literally less than public transport if youre a homer

>not wearing an abnormally large jacket and smuggling in bottles of wine and beer

A tailgate is like that x1000

you don't understand because you all fled your cities once the blacks moved in

>not having a dd
Cmon

greenman!

>People dont drive drunk any more

Do you honestly believe this?

>be rich
>live in a bumfuck nowhere suburb and waste hours of your life driving every day
>just so you can enjoy taking care of your lawn

I'll never understand that

>never understood this

European inner cities were not overtaken by niggers so they're nice, unlike American cities. that's pretty much it.

>paying $20,000 to pave and paint a parking lot
>paying tens of millions to build, train staff, and repair public transportation, all while raising taxes so minorities can ride for free.

I'll take my parking lots thank you very much.

yeah but you are surrounded by americans

are property prices not higher in urban areas in burgerland?

he probably doesn't understand because he's neither poor nor rich. most of our wealthiest people live in cities as well.

Well exactly, who wants to do that? No one.

>yfw

I was using the giants as an example because its actually across a state line. I dont really get the point of user saying the teams are two hours out of the cities they represent. Thats blatantly false. I mean of course most stadiuns arnt settled in downtown between skyscrapers. Nobody wants them to be

unlike america, land actually has value in Europe

yeah fair enough. it is just too expensive to do that desu

no of course they are
but why would I want to live in a claustrophobic concrete maze when I could live in a comfy suburb and be able to own dogs and have a pool and shit? living in a city in your 20s is fine but I don't know why you would ever raise a family there
so in bongland are cities more safe than rural areas? because it's totally the other way here

Drunk driving is illegal in the USA too

>Saving money on gas by taking public transportation is bad
I get to use the bus system in my city unlimited, thanks to a program at my university, and it has probably saved me hundreds of dollars in gas money this year.

Bills fan here.
We do this because we know we're going to lose and need to have fun somehow. It's especially worse when the hockey team also sucks, which has been the case for the last decade or so.
Why did I have to be born here...

Most cities in Europe have lots of green areas so it doesn't feel very claustrophobic at all. There is even a park in London, Richmond Park, that has wild deer and shiet.

The famous Fenton video was filmed there

youtube.com/watch?v=3GRSbr0EYYU

because if you live in a city you have a swimming facility 5-10 minutes away from you that you can use for 5 bucks a day and has 5 pools that are actually big enough to swim in unlike the shitty glorified bathtub you build in your backyard for tens of thousands of dollars that you also have to constantly maintain yourself

Can you blame us?

is there anything more murrikan than a demolition derby
youtube.com/watch?v=fR26Swx_82o

most newer buildings here have a pool and gym in it

bro if I want to swim for a workout I'll just go surf, michael phelps larping just seems lame. if I really wanted to I could just DRIVE MY CAR to my gym 10 minutes away and use the pool there.
a pool is nicely aesthetic and mostly it's there to float on a chair in while reading a book, or ripping a few cannonballs with company

Most people walk in large groups to the park to watch their team. Different culture and practices.

that table moonsault was pretty based tbf

Gotta agree with you again. Americans wanting pools in their home is a weird phenomenon. People here in the USA are very practically minded, but when it comes to luxuries and enjoying their wealth once they obtain it, they don't know what to do with their money.

>a pool is nicely aesthetic and mostly it's there to float on a chair in while reading a book, or ripping a few cannonballs with company

well all of that sounds fucking gay as shit to me, so I guess it must be a cultural difference

Rich people don't mow their own lawn.
American cities are different than European ones. Every single city here has poor blacks that commit lots of crime. Why would you want to live there rather than a quiet, less populated, low crime suburb full of rich white people? And why are you afraid of driving? Is it because your cars are so shitty?

>justifying swimming with minorities
Sad

>claustrophobic concrete maze
not an accurate description of many british cities

London is a special case but people want to live in certain inner areas because there's a better social life and good amenities and less of a commute. People that live further out have to get the train in for work anyway.

Lots of people live in suburban areas of course and mostly for raising families but speaking as someone who grew up in one it was boring as fuck and I was constantly getting buses into the city to meet people and do stuff.