LEAKED PHOTOS FROM RUMOURED ROGUE ONE SEQUEL

Doubt it will be as good as the first one, but here imgur.com/gallery/sZQUt

looks pure shit
bravo disney

Ugh, I heard they're gonna make this one total ass.

Well-developed characters with a mix of races and aliens instead of bland, uninspired humanoids whose only standout feature is not being white men, a standard yet fresh three-act setup that doesn't tack on shitloads of undeveloped plots/people, and interactions that actually mean something and aren't just characters spouting dramatic, quotable lines at eachother.

Plus I heard Vader isn't even gonna be funny or slice up everything, some shit about 'intimidating evil' and 'iconic presence'. (if the worst is true) the Empire is a culmination of Imperialist nations, feudal Japan, and other historical Empires and not just American Nazis.

I swear, why don't they just learn from Marvel and take all originality and intrigue out of movies? I want more quips and references for my Tumblr!

In all honesty though, the scenes from Rogue One the main characters weren't in were actually pretty good, aside from references the action was fun

kek disney pull the budget or something? Looks like ass

Damn, the CGI'd young Hamill/Ford etc looks even better than Tarkin and Leia in the first one. Hopefully they still look good in motion and aren't distracting as fuck.

Will Star Wars manchildren fans ever get sick of this shitty franchise or will it be a money printing machine that I'll have to hear about for the rest of my life?

>reddit pls go

>Lifted guys with the Force in Rogue One
>Has to use his hands now in this sequel
Fucking bullshit, it makes no sense. Also the gloves have the stripes in the wrong direction

>tfw anons don't know this is from the original star wars
lol back to r*ddit

you nerds are trying way too hard to be funny

>Alec Guinness

Get hype.

god you're stupid

Literally, unironically reddit

Eh, I always thought Warhammer was better but between my friends that are SW fans there's a definite split forming.

On one side, there's the old-school guys that loved the lore, they were pissed that Disney killed the EU and are madder/sadder at the new stuff steamrolling old stories just to sell more characters.

On the other hand, there's the more modern crowd that are just in it for a good story. They like the new stuff and are happy to see fresh takes on SW.

Looking at both, I don't really care. Group 1 can be overly stubborn and dismissive because it isn't old school, whereas group 2 will skip quality in favor of felling 'clever' for noticing the Cantina dudes reference- they're the ones that go to all the superhero movies. But seeing as my preferred space epic has each of these problems ramped up to beyond the max, I don't really care. Just don't yell in front of me about it

First 3 where good, the rest shit.

I heard he's Ewan Mcgregor's uncle or something like that, I hope he at least is half the actor Ewan is.

TFA was the moment I knew I had to get off this ride, so yes, I have given up on Star Wars. I want it to end. TFA is so derivative and soulless that there's no point holding out hope any more. If this is the direction the series is going in, it's already over. The prequels are incompetently made but at least Lucas tried to do something different.

>Dark Vader comes out
>21 savage starts playing skrrt skrrt
>starts killing younglings

K I N O

Man the CGI for Tarkin is even worse then Rogue One

My nejer

I cant fap to this

What the fuck, why do it effects look 50 years old, I guess they blew the budget on making Tarkin look real

the sequel looks like shit

>reddit gb2
You edge faggots murdered the lulz of this site. Now everything is a poltical agenda or plight against the evil east

Is there a webm of the Darth Vader final scene ?