Hmmm maybe black people aren't so bad after all?

hmmm maybe black people aren't so bad after all?

Why do liberals feel the need to talk like each individual sets the standard for the demographic?

You people are so fucking stupid it's mind-boggling.

Black people are fine. Niggers are not

Must be his chinese dna
look at this squinty motherfucker

Generally most black people aren't so bad if they're not from a city. Black people from cities are either ghetto nigger trash or retarded racist sjws. Unfortunately for most black people they are from cities

>1 post by this ID

Fake and gay.
He's a "Motivational speaker" and "technical prodigy" who runs a $5 million company as the CEO.

And a short google finds that the only people saying that are...the sites where he's advertising as a motivational speaker. No details on the company or anything.

Oh and he comes from Ferguson. THAT Ferguson.

Slide thread.

Put a suit on a chimp, it's still a chimp.

niggers btfo

Nothing wrong with black men. It's the niggers no one likes

>tfw you were banned for posting lewd and since then you've only seen retards posting
Tough 3 days.

sometimes I post BBC threads and let me tell you, there's nothing worse than not being able to correct ignorance and stupidity for 3 days

>no wikipedia page
>outrageous claims
>fucking genetic as shit website
>is a nigger
I have my doubts.

*Generic not genetic

Wow. Really makes you think.

If he tells other black people they can be successful if they stop blaming white people for their problems he'll be called an uncle Tom.

Why do smart blacks have Asian looking eyes?
Really makes you think.

I've met a few blacks in NY that are okay. All of the niggers around Orlando and surrounding cities tho..

He's greatly exaggerating his abilities and feats if not outright lying

He is also a quadroon at most, with obvious east asian influence.

Is reddit invading again with their "based" niggers?

Notice how all of the smart and successful niggers are half-breeds?

>Posts BBC threads
Huh.

Really makes you think.

But no really
>Hurr .223 Rem and 5.56 Nato are the same!
Was the most painful

HAHAHAHA holy shit that made my night.

It's important to remember to treat each person you meet as an individual. This does not mean that we can not criticism groups of people for their actions though. We can recognize racial differences without being racist.

also this guy looks more then half white.

[citation needed]
>Not even a mention of the company name
Top kek. Just another nigger trying so desperately to fake it that he'll never make it. Fucking niggers lmao.

o-okay

They're basically the same. It's just you'll fuck up your chamber if you put real fucking nato into a babby gun that's only rated for .223

>taught himself to steal by 11, started to deal at 13, hired over 50 employees by 17 and by 18 had shut out the Italian Mafia so inspiring #dodgyblackcriminals

That'll teach you to post lewd, user. I bet it was a lewd awoo too, you fucking fag.

Even at 5 million, how the fuck is he employing 150 people?

That breaks down to roughly 33k per employee, which is fucking god awful. If someone gets paid a decent salary, some employee is making far less than 33k. His company has to be revenue negative with those numbers, what a crock of shit.

fake and gay

there are apefrican outliers but don't post hoaxes
his products are t-shirts and motivational speaking.

>hmmm maybe black people aren't so bad after all?
nope
>black people
stop this meme

>he said, unironically, while using a shitpost to set the standard for a whole group.

wew lad

He's not.

Let's assume he's valued his company using a simple revenue multiple (even though he probably can't even grasp such a simple concept). Let's next assume that the multiple used is 2.8x (which is close to the tech industry average for EBITDA). This means yearly revenue would be about $1.8M. Even if he magically had ZERO OTHER COSTS AND PAID NO TAX, each employee would only be paid, on average, 12K/year. This nignog is full of shit.

All blacks are nigger, you knuckle dragging pavement ape.

ONE POST BY THIS ID

SLIDE THREAD

Just a chimp that contributes more to society than you faggot

Fuck off gook

>gook
>says the Canadian
Go back to choking cats behind your dad's sweatshop, Shortround.

S-sure thing fingol-kun

>code
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>canasian caling someone asian

Reminder that even if memes are true, the fingol raped used to rape your chinese ancestors

Thanks, Texas. I love your BBQ.

>flaredigital.co
>Domain Registration Date: Fri Feb 06 14:11:56
GMT 2015

The MI SOS also doesn't have a Bledsoe Technologies, LLC on record. He would also need $58.00 to register as an LLC.

He also claims to have been a keynote speaker at Stanford. I'm assuming he's talking about Commencement Weekend.

There's nothing about him on the Stanford website.

If he were to be at Stanford, he would know that it's not an Ivy League school as he claims on his website.

He would probably also know that it would be improbable for Stanford to be an Ivy League school because it wouldn't be logistically feasable for a California school to be part of an athletic conference in the far Northeastern US.

Also, check 'em.
Also, check 'em.

>nerd
Technically he is a geek, and one that dresses like a chad
>what are child labor laws

>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill

>before I was just a leaf
>now I graduated to a shill

I'm moving up in the world.

>2 posts by this id

I think the hashtag is being used to prove that there are black people out there that have greater aspirations/ don't adhere to every narrative that we see with most blacks.

Stories about him are intentionally misleading. He's a motivational speaker and nothing more. He makes big bucks to be a motivational speaker because of branding and white guilt.

>Shows no proof

Since when can 12 year olds can own a business?

You make no sense and it's sad you go by this idiotic ideology.

Mommies calling you for dinner Sven.

>implying you don't want bro-tier chimp butler

That nigger is half chink.

op is a nigger