Sit around criticizing movie and people who enjoy them calling them idiots and retards

>Sit around criticizing movie and people who enjoy them calling them idiots and retards
>Cry and act defensive on twitter when people criticize them, their reviews or the movies they make
>Their fanboys attack you if you dare go against their RLM hivemind

Why does anyone like these hypocritical retards again?

mike used to make good videos, 4 years ago

>spend several years making something that was bad on purpose
wew

t. fat star wars pervert neck beard

guess their latest video really triggered u fuck

Jay is a pathetic human being.

Guys I'm gonna let you in on a secret. It's an opinion video.

None of you have to agree with them, but none of you have to disagree with them.

Now rather than throwing an autistic tantrum about it, why don't you just watch the movie and enjoy it if you want. In addition, people watch the reviews to enjoy them, not to make themselves angry (unless they're retarded)

>if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

by that logic they should have just watched the movie and not talked about it

Show me these tweets Sup Forums.

>Their fanboys attack you if you dare go against their RLM hivemind

>Space Cop

So unbelievably bad I don't know why they still get views. That piece of shit should have killed their careers quite honestly.

their mindless drones they call fans will tell you
"it was supposed to be bad!"

it was totally on purpose...hehe

They don't exist. It's the same faggot posting about nonexistent tweets in every thread

fpbp

So we hate RLM now ?

There's three or four tweets where Jay responded to irrational autistic Star Wars fanboys on his personal twitter account, but he wasn't crying and he wasn't getting defensive. OP is just an autistic faggot that thrives on e-celeb drama.

You're probably the faggot who started both threads. Posting the same shit in each.

Actuhally. There is a (clear) Star Wars shill on Twatter who attacked RLM by going, basically, "your opinions are wrong, film is great, everybody disagrees with you, so you're wrong". Jay BTFO and the shill (called Mike funnily) goes "hur dur i caught you on your period Jay LOL".

If you go and look at the shills twatter feed, it is 100% all re-tweets about positive Rogue One stuff. All his posts are basically attacking people who didn't like it, or saying how amazing it was.

Give me 5 mins ill find it for you if you want.

Why would I hate a video about 3 regular folks opinions? They make enjoyable videos, even if I disagree with the shit they say. If they don't enjoy it, they tell me why they didn't and I may or may not see their point. If they did enjoy it, they may or may not cover what they didn't enjoy.

For example, I thought Hardcore Henry was an incredibly clever and well done film. Yet they pointed out lots of problems with it. It doesn't make me hate the film, but it at least points out flaws I may have missed.

>hypocritical retards
>posts on Sup Forums

t- Jay Bauman

>Sit around criticizing people who have opinions different than yours
>Cry and act defensive in your replies when people disagree with you
>Become delusional and think this is part of a grand conspiracy against your very important opinion

Why does anyone come on Sup Forums anymore?

only if you are a disney shill

Thats not true

I love the prequels

I'm sorry your yearly toy commercial with nostalgia references up the ass got criticized

You gotta stop these thread Mike Corolla, disney shill, Rogue one was shit, everybody with actual taste knows it, stop trying to meme magic a piece of shit like Rogue one into something half-way good.

>Sit around criticizing people who have opinions different than yours
>Cry and act defensive in your replies when people disagree with you
>Become delusional and think this is part of a grand conspiracy against your very important opinion
I thought they called this the WB special

>reddit starts a thread whining about an e-celeb review
>complains they're getting 'mauled' by e-celeb fans

why not just fuck off? Have you ever considered that? Fucking right off?

why are there 5 of these thread?

holy shit keep it to one thread you fucking losers