Psalms 14
Proverbs 1

This is wrong on an ultra interdimensional level

it is pretty amazing how god created that notebook

honk honk

Green is god.

really made me think
saged

Theory of the Big Bang is basically that but written with so much complexity that not even the scientists fully understand.

I wrote the correct answer on your pic.

However only those who have faith can see what is written.

Everything that begins to exist has a cause,

The universe began to exist, so it has a cause

So there must have been somethings that never began to exist that created the universe

I call that God

No its not.

> Call stuff we can't explain "God"

This has been done since the dawn of times, nothing new there

God created you and then you created this. Ok

Romans 1: 18-22

ONE

BY

THIS

ID

An actual, undeniable miracle.

If he's so powerful and great and all knowing, maybe he should come here, issue an apology, and fix this World.

Then I'd believe.

hmmmm realy makes you ding

If my ID is green Jesus died for our sins

He will. But it will be too late for you by then, and you will perish.

That's mighty arrogant of you to say that, by what standard do you say that he has to apologize to you.

How could you verify a miracle?

Yeah....... really mind blowing stuff that I haven't seen a million times.

>thinking Sup Forums is one person
sage

Did you Read it?

Pretty obvious & in your face, is it not?

Yeah, several times. I guess I won't get presents from Santa.

Obciously i cant absolutely prove God's existence, but i should be dead, but im not.
Strange things can happen when you're in desperate need of help.

Do you understand what it says about you?

It's a 0% chance that the moon and the sun are perfectly positioned so that they appear to be the same size and eclipse.

I'm not saying christian god is real, but there was most likely some VERY powerful force that was here a long time ago and set up theses perfect conditions for life to thrive, evolve and create civilization to observe and know.... whoever did this even left these signs to tell us a message like "yeah we were here, we created you".

Figuring out all this shit is like a preliminary test, and you have failed.

Read Romans 1

There is nothing to prove

What would prove to you that God doesn't exist.

>Protip it's nothing to that question and nothing to your question because God is an abstract entity that has no basis in reality other than desperate man-made connections (as opposed to be confirmed natural connections).

You again....

The tide comes in, the tide goes out. That's all I'm saying

>Monkey education

>the moon and the sun are perfectly positioned so that they appear to be the same size and eclipse
but they arenĀ“t

ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T

I've had very strong personal experience that would make it impossible.
God is at the center of my Reasoning

Maybe not anything to prove, but i am still going to refer to stage 3 neoplasm in the brain spontaneously resolving as a miracle.
>Didnt even need a visit to Dr Teo.

Hello :) I don't exactly remember you, but how is it Going?

Remember asking me whether I know things are true 20 thousand times? I certainly do.

A miracle by definition is a phenomenal event that cannot be repeated or tested via the scientific method

What do you know?

Fallen world, things suck, show me how that disproves Gods existence?

Maybe a video? Just anything really, considering he's all-powerful it would take literally nothing of him to create a note stating "I exist" and place it in front of every human on Earth. Why hasn't he done that? It would take nothing from him and it would save billions from Hell.

Wow how hard has God hardened your heart?

It says "OP is a fag"

How does a notebook prove god?

Would you believe a movie like that, or would you assume it was a forgery

>said that 20 posts in
>isn't even shilling anything, is just trolling christians
Try not to use maymay's you don't understand, champ.

Should...should i develop non responsive lidlfe threatening cancer again to test?
>who will pay my airlinebticket to Fukishima?
Fuck your definitions.
Medicine walked away and gave up, chemo and radiation therapy failed, yet the cancer disappeared.
>fucking miracle at least to me and mine.

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums being one person.
Go step outside and get shot, you retard.

Send an angel down to say
GOD EXISTS
There you go, it's that easy

Wait, what the fuck? If God hardened his heart then it's God's fault that he doesn't believe, isn't it?

Forgery desu, what about the note scenario though? No effort required from God whatsoever and it would save billions from eternal suffering, a good God would want to do that and an all powerful God would be able to.

It could be, I'm not denying that

1. There are irrational categories
2. ??????
3. God exists

A5 is wrong and conflicts with D2
Not to mention it assumes that: necessary existance is necessary or exists, also that postive quantitative values have negatives.

T. Math major

>If he's so powerful, he should bow to irrelevant weaklings
wat?

Read Romans 1, God gives people over to their passions, one of the worst Judgements he can cast upon a man

Technically everything should require no effort, since he's supposed to be all powerful.

I think i see the angle you're coming from, and yeah, I get your point.

Let say it was written on the moon, God exists, would you believe it, or would you assume fowl play i.e. Aliens etc

Sooooo it is his fault then. Good, glad that's cleared up.

He sent the prophets, people disbelieved and Rebelled, he sent the Son, and they crucified him,
Read Luke 16 lazerous and the Rich man

>fowl play

God is in complete control, it is a mercy today that you are breathing today, and haven't been cast into hell already.

God has control over the natural man, he prevents you from being consumed in your sins, if he raises one finger, you can be given over completely, destroying your life on earth and casting you into hell,

God is sovereign over all

This post is a lot more deep than it's been given credit for. And you're probably an atheist.

God exists.

God = Physics

What does God look like?

The Father?
The Son?
Or The Spirit?

Here, on earth, people are supposed to grow faith throw indirect proof.

All we know is that God is a Man.

But what does he look like?

Faith means belief without evidence, so what you mean is no proof, not indirect proof.

The one and only God.

The Greek word is pistis, which means trust and loyalty

TOPKEK

I hate how Atheists conflate belief in God with thinking the Bible is word of God.

One God in three distinct persons

All we know so far is that God is a Fucking White Male.

No wonder you christfags are usually against drugs. Who likes competition?

I'm sorry for my english. I meant strong believe in g-d, which is based on your feelings and understandings. There are lots of indirect pfoof, like holy miracle, holy writes, mystical experiences, legends and so on. But, none of them can be considered as proof.

Who ever sees God the father will die

But God the son can Show himself to people

You feel the Holy Spirit

God is a ripped, old, fucking white male, with long white hair, who lives in outer space.

>1 post by this ID
Beware of the shills