"10 years... 40 years... 200 years... how 'bout i'm doin' none of 'em...heh"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NP3y3iblZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM
youtube.com/watch?v=lk0osDo7BDE&t=212s
youtube.com/watch?v=LTdV8Qw1jkQ&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

snake eyes

>wwn experience anything like this ever again because some Jewish hacks at Adult Swim couldn't handle our guy, Sam "The Walking Holocaust" Hyde stealing ratings from under their big kike noses

At least we still have Tim & Eric and the Andre Show huh?

Didn't see the whole thing but that sketch was 10/10

This was one of the most creative and artistic things I've ever seen in my life, and they were only just beginning. What other great things will we miss out on because of the cancelation? It's like when Mozart died so young.

I would prefer to I had missed out on this cringworthy post.

To go to bed forever

Man I miss this show so much

Fuck Adult Swim for cancelling this. Personal politics shouldn't come into it. It's damn funny

The man who would never be... what they wanted him to be.

The most kino of sketches. Charles is a great actor.

>Hmm? Bye.

Tell me since you're all patricians.

What do you think the main takeaway of this skit was?

I think it's a representation of how any number of years in prison effectively ruins your life. To go to bed forever.

To live in denial until its too late

youtube.com/watch?v=_NP3y3iblZ0

Charles is a special kind of talented.

Charls is the future. He will go on while Sam beats the same whiney drum. His audience will outgrow him.

He's arrested, tried and sentenced for no crime, but he doesn't protest. He blows off his sentence as if it's of no consequence to him.
He swears he'll never crack in prison while other prisoners scream and cry.
He foolishly gambles away 10 more years of his life, without even understanding the game.
He endures violence without protest or retaliation.
He is released from prison emasculated of his hair and returns to his home in ruins.
I think it's about complacency in the face of government and societal institutions, not specifically about prison. His only crime is being a fucking white male

what show is this and anyone got a link to the sketch?

>This was one of the most creative and artistic things I've ever seen in my life
Please tell me you're joking. High school student could have made it.

Easily the best show since Breaking Bad thanks a lot Tim

Million Dollar Extreme presents: World Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM

Sketch in question starts at 7:30

not original music tho

you rolled a 5 and a one

This aired with "Believer" right? I think that was way more sublime than the obviously appropriate "cop killer"

nah it was "Hello Moon"

oh right, i still found it to be really moving in context, cop killer not as much

Why is MDE getting shilled all over here now?

I think it was meant to be Cop Killer but they subbed it for Hey Moon for the broadcast.

I liked their Adult Swim show but all of their youtube stuff is shit, how can you find 2000000 vlogs of Sam making silly faces and voice funny?

Vertical videos are high art.

>I think it's about complacency in the face of government and societal institutions, not specifically about prison. His only crime is being a fucking white male

His only crime is that the state doesn't like him.

>implying it doesn't describe life for almost every non-white since America was invented

So, Bronson

JUST GOT THE ULTIMO BOWL CUT

This desu, I really like the street interviews but I just can not get into Sams vertical solo stuff.

>implying it doesn't describe life for almost every non-white since America was invented

>>>>/reddit/

It's true.

What reason would any minority in America have to TRUST the government?

White people never figure this out in any particular generation. The ones that do are typically hated by conservatives who assume supporting a system means that system will support you; the exact message in the sketch.

Hell yeah

Who's basement is Charls living in & why is there a horse in the house?

Charls should become an Uber driver and remake Taxi Driver

>What reason would any minority in America have to TRUST the government?

free shit

true mde kino

And that is a reason to trust a government that has also decided to target you legally?

You would trust a government that gave you money, while also tending to arrest and incarcerate you more than the average?

Given our knowledge of MDE it's unlikely that the sketch is meant to address the plight of minorities. Though that is a good observation. I think the defining themes in the sketch are that bad things are happening to him, and that he's ignorant/nonchalant about it. So it's probably either a criticism of white people or masculinity in general

>You would trust a government that gave you money, while also tending to arrest and incarcerate you more than the average?

I wouldn't, but minorities certainly do.

>while also tending to arrest and incarcerate you more than the average?

I have a feeling that this has something to do with the fact that they commit more crime on average than whites

It might not be intended to, but they're describing the same frustration that every minority has had and still has.

White people ought to have had the same concerns since forever, but it never takes off in any given generation.

>I wouldn't, but minorities certainly do.

They don't. White people in America trust the government far more than any minorities.

>I have a feeling that this has something to do with the fact that they commit more crime on average than whites

For the crimes we can examine independently of conviction rates, they are arrested and incarcerated more often.

You have to know the good ones, because there's a lot of shit. Get recs from anons you trust. Here's a classic to get you started:
>youtube.com/watch?v=lk0osDo7BDE&t=212s

I agree, Charls and Nick are the best MDE members.

>White people in America trust the government far more than any minorities.

And that's why whites vote Republican (small gov't) and minorities vote Democrat (big gov't)??? Your argument does not hold up.

>Republican (small gov't )Democrat (big gov't)
When your worldview is this simplistic nothing makes sense. You may not be intelligent enough to worry about these things, sorry to say.

Just because a party says they are small government doesn't mean they are.

Republicans are the party that wants to tax everyone, after all. Democrats say they want to tax as few people as possible.

People vote for anyone who promises them free things, Republicans promise things to white people.

Charls is the future and past.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTdV8Qw1jkQ&t

It's an acquired taste, pham. You have to surf the esoteric waves.

Also, he's at his best when he's totally shredding nu-male cucks like Viewtiful Joe Bernstein.

I've been emailing Adult Swim envelopes filled with pubic hair every day since the cancellation.

>not envelopes of baking soda