Brexit won't happen

We were so close yet so far but somehow the jews managed to pull this off. The media will paint Jo Cox as anti brexit and the killer as a pro brexit white male. This will swing undecided voters to remain.

It was fun while it lasted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe how sensational the headlines are. We don't even know if he said anything about 'britain first' yet.

>This will swing undecided voters to remain.
And a lot more. This, I fear, is the end of Brexit.

I was expecting a black swan of sorts, but one that would be beneficial for the Leave campaign. Damn it, I should have put some money on Remain.

can we stop with the pessimism please.

Don't worry, in a few days Sup Forums will be praising this guy just like Dylan Roof or Breivik. You retards pretend you don't want this or that you don't incite it. The alt-right caused. this. period.

Oh fuck off you defeatist shill

Give us a reason to.

This one madman has ruined months of long talks I've had to convince rational voters and thousands of memes and jokes I've used to convince more lighthearted voters. All of that, gone. Brexit's appeal, gone. Brexit's chances, gone. All because one mad son of a bitch (who confirmed to a local newspaper that he was mentally ill in 2010) decided to shoot his local MP.

'Sarah' Brown sent 'her' condolences.

It's a Tranny, and therefore a fraud to start with.

I'm calling hoax!

Newspapers on full shill and bullshit misinformation tactics.

Don't worry, the arguments have arrived We can still win the vote.
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>said the gunman was heard shouting

Holy Hearsay batman.

jeez, i can imagine someone, somewhere looking like this right now

Because apart from fucking lefties on twitter this isn't being talked about.

>never expressed political views in public
confirmed Sup Forums

The thing is, Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Molyneux are not followed or watched by anyone who doesn't already agree with their premise on a fundamental level.

i.e. this is not getting us any new 'converts', and meanwhile Remain doesn't even have to say anything for millions of voters to hop over to their side.

No they don't the only people who link this with leave are lefty fucks who are already set in their ways.

That's because most people are rational and sane.

its trending now on youtube its front page

>its on front page

>not knowing how google and youtube work
hahahaha

good shitposting

soz cody

It obviously won't reach millions, but take a look at the view count of some of Stefan's other videos: the Muhammad Ali video has 200k views, his two Orlando videos total over 500k views, his two recent Brexit videos total over 330k views, and many of his most viewed videos were on topical issues (death of Robin Williams, the Trayvon/Zimmerman case, Elliot Rodger, etc.). This Jo Cox video is also very short, which might entice people to watch it, so, at the very least, I think It'll break 200k views.

Your homepage for youtube is set by your browsing history and google searches.

Reminder that as a nation we cannot abide ultra-nationalist terrorism.

A vote for "Leave" on the 23rd is not just a vote for an economically weaker and politically isolated Britain, but also a vote in favor of killing the dreams of Jo Cox and all of the brave soldiers who died on the battlefields of WW1 and WW2. Those who die in the name of ending ultranationalism must not die in vain.

Vote "Remain" on the 23rd. Help Jo Cox's European Dream come true.

>Sup Forums's greatest achievement so far is forcing the Jews to murder a labor MP

Why the fuck would somebody do this when brexit was going to win?

You seem to be forgetting meming Trump into the general election

More people have been concerned about the England game than this. We can still do this just continue meming as normal and double down like trump would.
Maybe even suggest 'le far right' from other European countries are more threatening or something.

You're a faggot. Fuck you and fuck globalism.

Don't act like the left hasn't enabled or played a role in this shit.

It's a #Remain shill
They're trying to make you give up and stop the momentum
Don't let it
Keep Calm & Carry On

You are wrong shill, ISIS will attack Britain and Muslims will sway the vote.

KEK wills it, so shall Britain be free and Trump will rule in America.

PRAISE KEK.

This wasn't done to change people's opinion. It was done to make them doubt themselves.
Even if the vote is leave the european parliament might not take it into consideration anyway.

if this causes a lot of people to actually switch to remain, my faith in humanity will be even lower than it is now

i can't believe that people would fall for sensational bullshit like this and that it would actually convince them to change their vote

pic-related

Yeah, but it's fucking depressing though. Fucking shills.

> shot

Don't fucking lie. Gun control is very strong in England so there is absolutely no way that she could have gotten shot.

This hateful, divisive rhetoric has no place in the United kingdom and you must stop your lies before more people die

OK MI5 thank you for your opinion and advice. But I'm still following my own advice and that is Brexit next Thursday.

your youtube front page.

All you have to do is just expose the story as a complete lie. Make it go viral. Expose the media for the dishonest disgusting agenda pushing shills they are.

Tell everyone you know.
Post about it everywhere.

Good, I'm glad it's not going to happen. Instead of focusing on brexist so much we should focus on arresting radical christian groups and right wings associations for hate crime.

Just do what all the Muzzies do after a terrorist attack: express condolences and claim that you're not all like that (even though the shooter wasn't even politically motivated) #NotInMyName #NotAllRightWingers #PartyOfPeace #BritainFirst4Jo

Is she going to be ok?!

Yeesh. And I thought our media was sensationalist.

A Muslim eliminating pedophiles over the weekend is a bit different than murdering a politician.

what a horrible mother

I bet Portugal was nice

It's already been proven by another witness that the muslim's claim that he shouted "BRITAIN FIRST" was taqiyya, this will further divide the muslim and non-muslim population and boost Brexit polling.

We need to just forget about it.

There's still a week left. Unfortunately the funeral is the day before the vote (pure coincidence)

It's baseless propaganda, probably a false flag too.

I read a comment earlier saying this was Remains Hail Mary pass.

It does sort of feel like that... hopefully people are not cowered by twisted logic and propaganda into voting to stay, if the referendum gets called off then a lot more shit will surely hit the fan, cold or not this referendum is infinitely more important than a dead MP.

This is literally the first time in my entire life I believe in a real conspiracy theory.

Merkel or Soros or some other evil shit had to have done this.

Fuck it, literal fucking Satan's actual plan directly implemented via some possessed fucking guy.

Not joking.

We're not going to be allowed to forget about it until the 24th.

>I would have tackled him

Oh it's so easy to be the knight in shining fucking armous in hindsight, fucking useless honkey donkey cunt.

armour*

But the Remain camp is trying its best to demonize Britain First and the Leave campaign with this. The best thing to do right now is to seem as sympathetic as possible. Nobody wants their side to be branded as inhuman and violent, it's very unattractive to the voters.

If this little shit is able to fear people away from voting Brexit, then the UK deserve everything bad that will happen to you.

Jo Cox = Jo Cucks

Same here, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but fuck... the timing and circumstance of this just doesn't sit right.

Get on the offensive lads, it appears she got involved in an argument between 2 blokes,witnesses are saying the killer did NOT say "Britain first" lets berate the remainers for standing on her grave to score points

Brexit will happen because cucks now are afraid of getting killed.

Dey dun goofed up!!

Whoever memes the hardest wins.

Good luck, Leave.

No. The right tends to leave people alone. But Leftists CANĀ“T leave other people alone. This is why the world goes to hell every now and then - because of extreme lefties that try to destroy. Even if you destroy most of the West, some daddy type will still rule you

Source?

I'm watching the news. They are saying this guy had mental health problems

Probably caused by lefties

> Brexit about to win
> Project Fear failing
> No-name Remain supporter suddenly dies

Remain made a Martyr.

Isn't Juncker coming to the country next week?
I'm sure he'll fuck it up for remain by showing just how incompetent he is.

Does anyone have a link to the Sky News interview in which the Britain First rumour began? Didn't he also admit that he was sat in his car and nowhere near the crime when it actually happened?

Sad little Brexiteer kills 4 foot tall woman.

Is this the best Farage's lot can do?

And killed by someone literally shouting "BRITAIN FIRST" in a completely unprecedented attack.

An unimaginative and implausible false flag.

I 'm so happy

not that she is dead, but that the plebiscite won't take place

sit on my dick fucking anglo-nazis
britain first my ass, you fucked half of the globe and you still have the audacity to exclaim your exceptionalism

I piss on chawrcheel's grave
You will not fight in the sea today
Iron Maiden became shit after Di Anno left.
Punk was supposed to mock the rock'n'rool industry, not revitalise it

You are following in your former colony's footsteps but your capitalism isn't as potent anymore.

I travel to England just to eat curry, buy nothing and am back on my bicycle to cross the Manche.

yes, his name is Jerun Djizeelbloom and I hope he dies

Fucking half the globe sounds pretty exceptional.

He's a dirty fucking swampkraut

trying to repay your debts in shitposter dollars, eh grease?

that's because your whore of a mother taught you that tyranny means ability and a fortune means success.

>1 post by this ID

>mfw britcucks think freedom exists
You know you can never win, right? You know that the entire system is rigged against you, right?

Your chances are ZERO PERCENT, you will never fucking win even if you get the votes, because your votes will just be destroyed! The whole thing is rigged! LMAO You literally CAN NOT WIN!

If the right does one thing well, it's simultaneously support something while also declaring it to be a false flag conspiracy orchestrated by the left.