What a hack

How can anyone tolerate this moron? Everyone's always asking me if I saw this guy's show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BHW3Y_p2llo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Calls himself a race realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

>Blames mestizo inca mestizo crimes on Spaniards

Anti white kike

>Everyone's always asking me if I saw this guy's show.
>Everyone
Who are these people?

polacks

why doesn't he tackle the REAL philosophical problems of the 21st century like pic related

My neighbour, I guess mostly. I think some guy at work watches him and people like Ben Shapiro too. I've just started saying:

>it's it's a talk show host or something like that, I haven't watched their latest episode because I hate people talking to me.

Seriously, I looked at some of his shows and they're like an hour and a half long. Just read the news, it takes a minute. Don't need people telling me what to think.

He's bald so instantly he's sub human.

kek

He's a total whack job with serious mommy issues. I used to sub his channel.

Not an argument.

>Calls himself an Anarcho-Capitalist
>Shills for a State figure who is a protectionist

Really makes ya think

This is part of what I'm talking about. Does this guy have a literal cult following of brainwashed idiots who actually think that's a clever retort?

youtu.be/BHW3Y_p2llo

literally does not read his sources and frequently misrepresents them

molyneux is a fear mongering retard

And here comes rebbit, sockpuppeting saying they liked him but now they don't like him because reasons

Well, where's your show?

except this retort works every fucking time. if you say it at the right place at the right time the opponnent will stand there in shock cuz DEEP DEEP down he realizes that you are right

LMAO STEFAN MOLYNEUX'S FALL OF ROME VIDEO

RETARD HAS NEVER READ "Collapse of Complex Societies"

So, it's not an argument, it's just a catchphrase you drop at random moments regardless of context?

Not an argument.

What's wrong with a show being an hour long on a topic if they go in depth.

>it's a one fucking dollar episode

I know it's not an argument you dipshit, I was asking you a question.

The choice between Trump and Hillary was the choice between Life and Death, supporting Trump over nuclear war with Russia is not sacrificing your principles