Man City D vs RB Leipzig III: The Cringe Derby

Once again New York is up for grabs as the Red Bulls and and whatever Man City goes by square off

Starts at 6 on FS1

Other urls found in this thread:

www-hudsonriverblue-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.hudsonriverblue.com/platform/amp/2017/2/28/14700814/new-york-city-fc-stadium-news-bronx-pier-40-flushing-corona
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/lifelong/ Red Bull NY here
I drank a Reb Bull once

>that lineup
:D

El Plastico

Faggot teams

why isn't Muyl starting

Because Marsch loves to outsmart himself

Anyone have a not shit stream?

Bored brit watching your league here

show me why I should care and follow my MLS team more closely

>this narrow-ass field

I know it but somehow it always manages to surprise and disgust me

This is the cringe marketing derby. The games are at best average but the autism off the field makes for great comedy.

Please watch our league though. Its sometimes not terrible

>felipe, one of the most fouled players in MLS

Maybe because he's one of the most shameless floppers....

Which is your team?

It's really the most embarrassing thing in MLS. Even more than >fight and win.

This is a factual statement

Literally who is jonathan lewis

>Please watch our league though. Its sometimes not terrible
I know it's not the worst thing in the world, I sometimes watch it because there's some fairly entertaining games

you're gonna hate this, but it's OC - strictly because I have properties just outside Orlando

actually been to a couple of their games, I was at their 3-3 draw with Montreal Impact earlier this summer

lel what a pussy

It's less terrible in person. Not MUCH less terrible, but the fact that the camera is so low makes it look more narrow than it is.

Also Fox, do we really need the audio of Royer screaming and laying on his fucked up leg? Jesus, cut away from it or something.

>royer literally screaming
Holy shit, is he actually hurt?

Orlando isn't the most cringy.
Larin is a meme though. They should sell him now while they can still get something, and let Dom play up top alone.

I hope you're happy, user

I was actually surprised at how good their atmosphere is at home, it's a little bit corny but it's fun.

>Larin
getting a DUI 3 days before a game, what an absolute madman

>those two on the home plate base paths
wat

pls stream

it's on fs1 lad

>>>/foxsportsgo.com/

So much refball for the Muslims

Zizo goat

>lalas thinks that's a foul
Dumbass

>doesn't fall down
>doesn't get the call
Soccer officiating is a broken system

Are you the same Frenchie from a few years ago when Henry played for >us? I'm glad to see you again!

im a nycfc supporter and that wasn't a pen

GOOOOOOOL

thank God for video review

VILLA THE MADMAN

>one on one with the keeper
Yeah, Villa scores that every time.

Perrinelle is an idiot

Fuck you. I hope Drumpf deports all of you faggots for being associated with a Muslim owner.

See: and

i haven't had sex since villa joined mls and now he has 56 goals

The announcers called this a "Soccer sellout", but there's an entire deck of people empty. Like 10,000 seats completely empty. What a bunch of liars.

I haven't had sex since Montreal Impact joined the MLS

I'm kidding

This has to be one of the weirdest venues I've ever seen for a top division football match.

Not only is the pitch narrow as fuck, the crowd is ridiculously positioned relative to the action, and there are massive swathes of grass that are visible on the nearside.

Is this just the American version of those shitty, old school European pitches with running tracks and shallow stands?

that was a pen tho, 100%

it's a baseball field, m8

Goooooooooooooool

It's a baseball stadium

BLACKED WRIGHT PHILIPS

Nah, he dove.

No, closest to those would be those "Old school" American football stadiums like Giants Stadium or when Columbus played in a 90,000 person college football stadium. This is Yankee Stadium, it's somehow shittier than that.

Ian Wright would be proud of that goal.

dove or not, he was pushed, no play on the ball

No era

Dive and a half by Harrison. Good no-call.

Because the Yankees own half the team they literally crammed a soccer field into Yankee stadium

>pushed
Not really

It wasn't a penalty faggots, nyc has been diving all game

>at some point we'll stop talking about it so much

Can that point be now?

I haven't followed mls in a few years. Any traction on nycfc getting a real stadium or are they still inevitably on their way to the meadowlands?

Literally no indication that they will ever move out of yankee stadium

No
They probably will never get a stadium in the city

Pathetic. So many more deserving cities that don't have any team

Faglas is the most annoying commentator in any sport anywhere

That sucks. I'm a bit disappointed that MLS would even sanction it. Shoehorning football into a baseball stadium just means an inferior product for the fans. You can tell most of the sightlines in the stadium are utter shit from . The league should at least force them to commit to building a soccer-specific stadium by a certain deadline.

They wanted another team in New York's market
Half of its market is still ten times bigger than others
It's not like they haven't tried to build a stadium
www-hudsonriverblue-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.hudsonriverblue.com/platform/amp/2017/2/28/14700814/new-york-city-fc-stadium-news-bronx-pier-40-flushing-corona

Yeah, unfortunately MLS cares more about marketing and business relationships than they do about making a fan product, and you don't get much bigger relationship-wise than the Yankees and all that delicious oil money.

They're "Trying to build a stadium", but most of that so far has consisted of asking the city nicely to give them free land. As long as it looks like they're trying, the league's never going to pressure them, even if it pisses fans off.

Lads is David Villa still elite?

Yeah

red bull will sell them red bull arena once they sell the team in like 2025

its gonna be so stupid

for mls, yes unfortunately

The big 4 sports leagues have all tried to get stadiums built in the city
It's taking some decades

They try but from what I have read the arabs are pretty shit when it comes to negotiating.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to belittle how hard it is to get that kind of land in the Northeast (I'm a fucking Revs fan, I know how futile it feels sometimes). What about that Belmont Park land, or near the Mets stadium? I heard both of those mentioned, did anything ever come from that?

Trust me we are all disappointed too

I don't think Mets would allow a team owned by the Yankees to do that

Cucking the Cosmos yet again?
Sounds interesting

The fact that they are owned by the crown Prince of a terrorism funding, gay bashing, slave labor abusing Muslim monarchy has definitely made the negotiations harder

no it hasnt

this is new york and you just described like half of the property owners

It's harder with that mayor
How did an anti-business mayor win an election in a business city?

The woman living in government housing in Harlem gets the same number of votes as Jamie Dimon

>How did an anti-business mayor
What are you referring to when you say anti-business?

Owning property is different than building a stadium and operating a sports franchise. I read an article about how LGBT advocates were pushing against the stadium in one of the suggested locations.

black wife

hes gone next election

but muh pride night

Lol weak ass mls

It's what he ran on

They're never satisfied

No, I mean, what specifically are you talking about?

That was a beauty

Bill de Blasio blocked their efforts to build across the street from Yankee Stadium

What was his reasoning?

Tbf I'm not sure how that would have worked, there's not much space around there and there's no way the Yankees would give up parking room for their stadium

It set to go through if he wasn't in office

The building of the stadium itself wasn't going to take public money but they wanted a tax exemption or something

Thank you based Robles

I hate when commentator voodoo leads to scores

villa does it again

PEN BOIS

This after goal gimmick thing in the league is really cringey