A guy I just met posted this 4x4 on his facebook

a guy I just met posted this 4x4 on his facebook

I Could Live in Hope is a great album

Deathconsciousness, Souvlaki, Kid A, Loveless, I Could Live in Hope, and The Holy Bible are all good albums. The rest, not so much. But if he's a cool guy then don't hold him in contempt over his taste in music like a sperg.

>posting Sup Forumscore on facebook
pure, unadulterated autism

Then he's going to know you're making fun of him because he's on this board right now.

Even though those are all good albums

>Deathconsciousness, Souvlaki, Kid A, Loveless, I Could Live in Hope, and The Holy Bible are all good albums. The rest, not so much.
other way around

I forgot to list Closer and Agaetis but it doesn't even matter for the reason i just said.

this, he obviously browses Sup Forums. They're good albums anyway OP, stop being a contrarian faggot.

>likes swans and death grips
This isn't Reddit bud

frankly I posted this just to see how mu reacts to a person who listens to pure mu-core, I hold nothing against his taste

money store is such a pleb giveaway. not even close to DG's best stuff

>dosent mention either/or
wow solid taste bro

You know what you have to do OP.

I can't stand Elliott Smith for many reasons that will both derail this thread and may or may not hurt your feelings. Then again, if you stan for Elliott Smith then your feelings probably get hurt by inane shit anyway.

marry him?

I really don't

>haha look at this faggot who likes things
wow, OP, really fired my neurons

which one of these anons is the guy OP posted about.

that is the real game here.

this

dont be a faggot OP comment your 4x4 back

try to jam with em, stop being a butt

Those are pretty good albums. I mean I dunno if he has great taste, a lot of those are standard Sup Forumscore. Nonetheless good albums.