ITT dumb shit liberals say

>"Nobody needs an assault rifle!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why don't you want millions of Muslims in your country? Only 1% of them are terrorists!

>im from finland

>liberals believe only 1% of Muslims are extremist fundamentalists

"Muslims are bad because they are oppressive towards women and gays"

>the government does a good job regulating the market

>christian fundamentalism is holding back this country
>muslim fundamentalism is just their culture tho lol :)

"Yeah racist, just blame Orlando on Islam and not mental illness"

>im voting for trump unironically

You're triggering me

>muh waifu

>no one is shilling Sup Forums

"If you're white you have no idea what its like to be poor"

Less than 1% and in Germany extreme immigration is actually very helpful, since it has the lowest birthrate on the planet and for the pensions fund it looks dire as fuck.

For countries without a problem like this.....yeah. Why struggle with that shit if it's not helping in any way

Shit pol never mentions:
the words "well regulated" in the 2A

>shitskin immigrants that suck up welfare are helpful
wew

tell me user, why do you need an assault rifle?

That means "well prepared."

>the words "well regulated"

Are attached to the militia.

Irrelevant. The right belong to the People, not the militia.

>A well regulated militia, being the best security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Did you pass high school English paco?

Literally for what does anybody need an assault rifle? I love Trump, but his gun and climate policies are pure autism

Does not make clear who should be regulating the militias, therefore it's safe to assume "regulate yourselves."

No lol.

Wrong senpai but please try again.

>not an argument

Even the most uneducated people are helpful if the alternative is literally no people.

In 2050 germanys population will be decreased by ~10% if nothing happens with the fucked up birthrate. Economically it's a catastrophe

Well regulated simply means a command structure within the militia, not that the militia is to be controlled by the government.
This is evident by the declaration of independence.
>".. it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government.."

Because it's just a rifle that functions no different than any semi-automatic rifle.

The only difference is some semi-auto rifles dont have detachable magazines, or they aren't readily available in 30+ capacity counts.

Banning "assault weapons" is retarded. Banning large capacity magazines at least sounds reasonable. I still disagree with it because FREEEEEDOOOOM, but seriously, a 5 or 10 round magazine in an assault weapon is no more dangerous than a 5 or 10 round magazine in a non-assault weapon semi auto.

Maybe you should have encouraged native births instead of importing a bunch of useless muslims that cause crime and suck up even more welfare.

>tfw I could never get away with wearing that because I'm not black

Have more kids, retard.

You aren't in a militia family. You are just a a nobody senpai

Banning large capacity magazines won't do anything. Most people don't actually go on spree shootings and the Virginia tech guy just carried a shitload of magazines and wrecked everyone.

Are you mocking liberals or do you actually believe this?
Since you're German i can't tell.
It's true there aren't very many non-murderous uses for assault rifles and a smaller gun is just as good for self-defense and in fact maybe better since you'd actually be able to conceal it but this is America if i want to buy an AR-15 and i have the money to pay for it i should be able to buy one.

Are you in a militia?

1. He is.
2. Even if he wasn't, it wouldn't matter as his right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

So you consider Paco and Tyrone down the street to be a well-regulated militia?

No he isn't.

And the Constitution isn't a universal document senpai. That's why we have a process for editing it senpai.

>Even the most uneducated people are helpful if the alternative is literally no people.

Why import the lowest common denominator you retard?

You could sponsor natality like Israel did or import Eastern Europeans by making Germany more viable since people prefer UK, France, Italy, Spain to Germany.

Are they men from the age 18-45? Then yes, according to the US military.

>ar-15
>assault rifle

Paco's cartel has an actual chain of command and structure.
Tyrone on the other hand, " WE WUZ GHETTO GUARD N SHIIEEEEET

user, I anonymously impregnate every single woman I see but it's still not enough. I think I need your guys help. Let us cum together and save das glorreiche Deutschland!

Saw this on on Twitter:

"The Constitution was written by white men. No women or people of color were included. It is time to update it to include everyone."

Literally no liberals would say that Muslims are bad, for any reason.

>Even the most uneducated people are helpful if the alternative is literally no people

Keep telling yourself that, Hans.

You Germans keep allowing yourselves to get fucked time and time again, can't you just start fucking each other for procreation's sake and do the right thing for once?

The constitution is the foundation for all legal processes in the US. It applies to all residents in America. Also, all able bodied men, 17 to 45 of age, are in the militia according to the Militia act of 1903.

>literally what is the 14th amendment
wew

Says the man leading a regime that does not represent us...

She means you should bring back the 3 fifth's of a person thing.

Did I mention that Paco and Tyrone are getting ready to buy AR-15s to hold up a bank? Still well regulated?

Clever girl...

bankrobbing is already illegal.

>you don't need to say nigger

It's still a Militia you dumb ass. Militia doesn't mean they have do go nice things or righteous things or heck even legal things.

for me it's not the mag size but the firing speed that I have "problem" with

So they aren't a well regulated militia and you'd support "infringing" on their second amendment rights?

Agreed.

"The reason blacks commit so much crime is because you keep bringing up statistics showing them how much crime they commit."

Not kidding. At least she got laughed out of the conversation.

The problem is that the parties don't really want to tackle this problem, because there is no easy solution without a huge struggle. And a huge struggle means getting unpopular with the masses, while being a extremely complex issue.

At least I think that's the or one reason.

I just know that they acknowledge the problem, but in regards of finding solutions. Nothing comes up

Might wanna read snopes on that one idiot. I'd link you but I'm on mobile.

If you aren't in the National Guard you aren't in a fucking militia

That doesn't concern you.
You'd have to ask paco and Tyrone if they curently have any affiliation.
But when called to arms, its their duty as citizens to report to their local chapter. And to bring their own firearms.

The 2nd amendment doesn't mean they get the right to steal banks.

And if they are a criminal doesn't your nation revoke most if not all their rights?

If it can be proven that they are going to do so, then they can be tried under due process and then lose their right by being marked as felons in a public court. Until then they are well-regulated.

Also creating hypothetical situations where one knows more information than is likely known in real life is foolish. I could do the same thing with "Farmer Joe is getting fertilizer to blow up the school. Does he have the right to buy fertilizer?"

tl;dr you are a massive faggot

No, bro, I totally agree with you.

From an actual performance perspective, though. A capacity limit makes more sense than banning "assault weapons." One is a political buzzword for "scary looking" and the other is actually related to performance.

The government is allowed to infringe on people's rights, but only with due process (i.e. go to court). That's how it works bud.

>snopes is a valid source not the actual law
wew

Stop posting. That is not what "well regulated" means as used in the second amendment, and you provide aid and comfort to the leftists when you help spread that.

In context, it essentially means "well supplied" or "adequately/properly supplied."

You cant wear it becouse you are a whiny little bitch.

Kids are expensive. And fixing that, would involve huge economical changes. Huge changes are scary and often come with some tax increase which noone wants

>implying the right to bear arms requires membership in a militia

Learn to read. They didn't say "The right of the well regulated militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." For a reason.

IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE FREEDOM GTFO

>checks flag

Your opinion is irrelevant. You're giving your country away so why would I expect you to understand patriotism and defending your country from tyranny?

"that doesnt concern you"

It does senpai when people can't read.

The only organized militia in the US. Is the national Guard. You may be in an "unorganized militia" but that doesn't matter. You are not given the same personal right and as such limited to the same state and federal regulations concerning firearms no matter what they may be

So you Germans are so autistic:

You will waste public funding on a massive level.

>Import masses of clinically retarded people.
>Risk genocide by population replacement.
>Risk national safety.
>Risk national unity.
>Import crime.
>Destroy national unity.

Because you don't want to take the time to think of a proper solution?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

Why isn't the militia pertinent to a free state only? Even if the supreme court ruled all able body men 17 to 45 not a militia it still wouldn't infringe on your right to keep and bear arms. If not then why can people older than 45 own guns if they are not apart of the militia?

>Banning large capacity magazines won't do anything.
Depends what you believe the purpose of the ban is. If it were to reduce deaths, then no, it would do nothing. But if, just as a random example, it were to carve off another little slice of you second amendment rights, then it would accomplish what it was intended to.

But that's just a fantasy, of course, incrementalism has never been a real political strategy...

>AR 15
>assault rifle

Wait, which are we talking about?

Its illegal to use a firearm to commit a crime.
Its also illegal to use a car to commit a crime.
Its illegal to use medication for anything other than its prescribed use.
So since automobiles and drugs are used illegally, we should ban cars and aspirin.
After all, more people die every year because of automobiles than guns.
In fact, if you take gang violence out of the statistics, more women die from complications from pregnancy than people who die from firearms. So we should ban kids.

>Niggers think the 2nd amendment guarantees unlimited rights
You kids have down syndrome if you think amendments don't have exceptions

I especially think you're funny because you think you're smart

>If it can be proven that they are going to do so, then they can be tried under due process and then lose their right by being marked as felons in a public court
Wow I didn't know

>Until then they are well-regulated.
HAHAHA translation
>I don't plan ahead

KYS

Unlimited growth is a bad thing and Germany is one of the most crowded countries in the world. You have 3 generations living together in apartments. You crammed 80 million people in a country the size of Wisconsin and you think adding more will help?

Besides, you're not replacing the old population with a new German population, you're replacing them with foreigners. But by your logic all the white people in the US are Native Americans because we came in and replaced the old ones. Don't worry, we kept there culture, language, and the way of life just as it was, so no one noticed.

You people are fucked.

Something he has no knowledge about.

According to the Supreme Court, we all are.

Terrorists need them.

Then edit (amend) it, if you a]want to abridge a right it guarantees.

But just ignoring it and truncating rights it protects seems a Bad Thing, considering what
OTHER rights are in there.

Because SCOTUS already ruled that the right to keep and bear arms exists separate from membership in a militia.

That's why. That's why.

Why do you even live if bad people exist? You are arguing for the pointlessness of living. You cannot and will not rid the world of dangers. Stop trying to build a utopia, that typical causes death ;^)

We need cars to get places
Some people need drugs to survive

You don't need an AR-15.

Try again with a better analogy oh and

>Thinking I want to ban all guns

People increasing the crime rate and welfare usage is not a better alternative to the absence of those people.

If you want to save up $100, is it better to start with $0 or start out with being in debt by $-20? Your cognitive dissonance is astonishing.

You also don't need to live. Can you give me a good reason that you should be alive. We already have 7 billion people that can take your place.