/asean/

no one wants to make it so here is another loli thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinfo.inquirer.net/799218/portrait-of-peace-not-burning-effigy-in-duterte-sona
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/23/fewer-women-opt-for-stem-malaysia-records-low-female-enrolment-in-science-stream/
bulatlat.com/main/2017/07/24/sona-2017-progressive-groups-bring-back-effigy-not-just-dutertes/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/916577/effigy-makes-comeback-in-sona-demonstration
youtube.com/watch?v=hbfs4WGIjgw
comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/89/2017/07/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/259819/first-official-pictures-tunku-tun-aminah-dennis-muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>"m-marriage isn't religion thing! so gay marriage is okay!"
>buttmad why Church doesn't want to accept their faggot marriage when it's obvious that faggot marriage is heresy to Christianity
Why are liberals so dumb?

Why hasn't the police jailed MKL yet?

I wonder which militant group is allowed to rally this time

newsinfo.inquirer.net/799218/portrait-of-peace-not-burning-effigy-in-duterte-sona

Back on topic are females taking STEM in your cunts?
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/23/fewer-women-opt-for-stem-malaysia-records-low-female-enrolment-in-science-stream/
We got female shortage problems, engineering really really need more girls especially the non tomboy ones.
When will police jail the lolifag weebs?
Wouldn't you be jailed for being hardline radical by posting that?

Normalfags are human garbage.

>Wouldn't you be jailed for being hardline radical by posting that?
Only if someone got offended and reported him to police or if he insulted daddy Jokowi.

Not a problem here, atleast on my uni.
I had a electric engineer bachelor degree and we have almost equal number of male and female, some of them are cute too.
So does female choose other subject outside of STEM or they just don't go to university at all?

>Tagalogs
What is Malaysian and Indonesian equivalent of our tagalogs?

Guys how do I eradicate islamic nonsense from an Indonesian girl?

Tell her that anime is better than any gods with smug loli pics to support your argument.

>Bisayans
What is Malaysian and Indonesian equivalent of our subhumans?

Subjects outside stem eg finance, we fell for the service and financing economy meme.
Join one of the local LGBT rights group, you are bound to get the liberal ones who may or may not have a dick.

>Ian Titular
>look at the file name

I wonder if he still feel its masarap

poor kid tho hes becoming a poster child for dutdut supporters in Sup Forums

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEIR LIPS???!!!

Noruck as not been active lately ever since duts failed his deadline of Isis eradication in marawi
and now to add more salt to the wound Martial law is extended

he usually carries our cringe fest duts/marcos circle jerk in Sup Forums

I'm not sure which was more amusing.

Sup Forums worshipping Dutiti because of his death squads and blindly forgetting that he's everything Sup Forums hates or that they allow Norcuck to shill on Sup Forums even though Sup Forums is averse to shilling.

stop you are under arrest

pslease dont do this mr law man

Who's worse: him or Aussie?

AM BEING DETAINED!!!!!!!!

We'll, personally I don't find the problem with gender ratio on any part of work, as long as we do the work as much and as well, I don't mind. Heck, I we'll be more than happy if we have a cute companion on our side.
So most of them problem as far as i see are come from stigma, that women can't work at tech, women can't do the hard jobs. That the one need to be eradicated, of course with women proving them self to be as capable as men.
I don't want to have women get a job just because they have vajayjay either.
I hate how we have women quota on our parliament.

It seems you are having a tough day officer, take this RM20 and get the new Starbucks summer special banana split mocha.

Which one is the best?

Top left. Will Sup Forums hate or love the one on the right?

is the dutdut one on sona today?

because Karapatan labor groups did made an effigies of him during human rights day

As of now
they are blaming the american more

>Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Bayan) paraded on Monday an effigy of President Rodrigo Duterte leading a blood-spattered military tank with the images of Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez and of Uncle Sam prior to the second State of the Nation Address of President Rodrigo Duterte. The militant group said the effigy represents ‘political and economic repression’ under Duterte.

bulatlat.com/main/2017/07/24/sona-2017-progressive-groups-bring-back-effigy-not-just-dutertes/

newsinfo.inquirer.net/916577/effigy-makes-comeback-in-sona-demonstration

Anyone ever watched Samsara?
It's an interesting movie, featured people from all sound the world even SEA. It opens with Balinese dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=hbfs4WGIjgw

Then Bagan temples in Myanmar (pic related), sulfur miners in Java, prison and trash dump in Philippines (no joke), and strip club in Bangkok (seriously). Yeah the last two are unflattering depictions and stereotypical, but it's still a good movie.
I'm downloading its predecessor, Baraka now.

why do filipinos deny that they are indios, and not in any way mixed?

>Duts is anti-America
>somehow everything is still America's fault
Huh? Kulang nalang magkasakit bigla si Duts eh Amerika pa rin ang may kasalanan.

Why do you deny your spanish ancestry? We filipinos must be proud of our spanish genes.

DELET THIS

I love both of those movies. Bagan looks like the most chilled place in the world.

>tfw this cunt will never be relevant enough to be made into movies.
>tfw cultures will not be preserved in foreign film because locals have least priorities on this.
>tfw not a first world to care on nifty things like culture preservation
>tfw not a truly third world to have enough times learning old dances and get free help programmes to preserve things.

Don't worry the lineage of Raja Bomoh Nujum VIP will carry the legacy of Malay magic for future generation.

ARIEL RIVERA IS A DILF!!!!

ay sig yabag yabag diha mokoton ko nang itlog nimo ron

What will happen if Mami the singer shows up in Flipland.

Perfect honeypot to stab that namefag

What time is it?

Not going to happen. But if that did (which it isn't) I would fanboy.

Time for some nonsense and bullshit

/ourchef/

Is it starting?

I feel like you can predict it anyway
Circle jerk on drags and Crime
Circle jerk on Economy
Chinese funded infra
Marawi
Blame America
Russia is our friend
Blame america some more
Martial law for "Commies"

Easy: gulp everytime drugs are mentioned.
Hard: finish the bottle if a Marcos is mentioned and/or shows up

What is the English word of nanlaban and does Indonesia have a term for that?

>nanlaban
I think the closest translation would be something like "retaliate".

lel redditard butthurt imminent
why don't you come over to Sup Forums :)

Add to that human rights, De Lima, etc.
This shit is getting old, wish he'd just drop dead already.

are these around where you live?
would you eat there?
do you know who it's named after?

Their cornbread muffins and macaroni are great.

Their chikin is an acquired taste, I don't mind it but some despise it.

There are rumors his days are numbered due to some illness, no idea if those rumors have any basis so take them with a grain of salt.

It's pretty good. I heard they don't exist anymore in North America and it's now owned by Malaysians. Yes, I know Kenny Rogers, he sang the ending theme of Driver 2 and he had a concert here last year.

Yeah, their muffins are good. I like their chicken now, though I hated it when I was young, and honestly Andok's is better.

Their chicken was bretty gud, but nowadays it's hit and miss. Their corn muffins are always tasty though.

chicken is okay, I'm more into their corn muffins tho.

What are the chances he's gonna declare martial law on the whole Philippines after this SONA? kek

Entered the country in early 90's if I'm not mistaken, my city has 2 of them.
Only on wednesday since there would be one item that is on 'buy 1 free 1' offer.
As far as roast chikin goes I prefer local Ayamas.

Which is more common over there, fried chicken or roasted? When I went to Bali, fried chicken was everywhere.

40-60. Even most of his most avid supporters are adverse to martial law due to the Marcos years. Maybe part of the reason why they allowed an extension is because it's only in Mindanao; if it were the whole country they would start complaining.

They're gonna find a reason to include the whole country, they just extended it until December.

this is just trigger bait for butthurt dutdutfags

already part of muh drag and crime
maybe muh destabilization

yes its so much better than jolibee
at least they taste like realfood

>not liking Chickenjoy
>not liking their Palabok
>not liking Champ

Im predicting a major crony of him has to die or get ambushed set up or not
just like before

in order to rile up hysteria once again

Man, I miss Jobee's Palabok. Though I like Mang Inasal's Palabok more. Jobee dito sa US walang kwenta tangina/

Goldilocks Palabok is even better

the rest of those are not real food

Usually fried chicken but roast chiken in ramadhan where they bring out all the specialty roast chicken.

Probably, but they might also do false flag attacks too

How do /asean/ dilawans feel about Duterte? How does baguiofag feel about dutdut now?

He's okay in some areas like infrastructure and developing places outside Luzon, but the rest of his policies are, to put it lightly, dragging him down.

Also, did he always hate America, or does he only do so because >muh drug war? I think I remember him praising America at least once back when he was still running.

Trapo highlighting as not a trapo, so same as before

I used to love his tough rhetoric back in the campaign period (I still voted for Miriam though). But now, it's so overused that it gets tiring. Right now he's just like an empty can. Walang laman kaya maingay--nakakarindi.

Who does Sup Forums love him, though? Kind of ironic considering he hates America and loves Russia and China.

>pirate flag
Ha?

Well Sup Forums only gets to hear about Duterte being "the punisher", not much about Dut's being a crybaby.

comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/89/2017/07/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

so the paid duts armies here are real

Miriam was a good choice
Only Michlan was such a ultracuck to vote for Roxas-Robredo kek

what is mar doing nowadays?
lock him up with aquino I say

Not really. I don't like saying bad things about dead people, but she was corrupt back in the day and made some questionable choices too, like backing Erap, GMA, and Corona. She probably was a better choice than Duts, but that's not saying much.

Last I heard he was going on vacation and taking up travel blogging, or something like that.

>Voting for near death Miriam
>Not our guy only binay who did nothing wrong.

Im busy reading lewds
How was the SONA anyway?
Any greentext thanks.

Miriam died weeks after the election
she was just a front for Marcos shits sadly
SONA week and the need to shill for the martial extension right now
all these up coming commie accusations lol

The funny thing is that 90% of her supporters were college students. Almost everyone older than 30 didn't even give her a second thought. What went wrong?

lmao

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/259819/first-official-pictures-tunku-tun-aminah-dennis-muhammad

Dutch Chads leave our princesses alone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Duts is roasting the opposition (((protesters)))
Based

>our

She is a Bugis pirate just like in Selangor. (Notice how both houses marry into foreigners unlike others? - Absolute sign of plebians) Look at both Selangor and Johor royalty, how they all managed to be so ugly even though they can choose anyone to marry lmao

more like fraternizing lol

hints of paying them too

He's mad at the commies m8
He'll turn into Pinochet any second now
Since he was hanging out with Putin and Trump he changed his stance to his longtime mentor and went all in until (((ISIS))) suddenly attacked

>Kung walang respetuhan ibibigay ko sa inyo
GET COMFY MOTHERFUCKERS
REV UP THOSE COPTERS

DEATH SQUADS IN UP WHEN
TIME TO HUNT MAMI KAWADA
ALSO RELEASE JOJO "THE BUTCHER" PALPARAN

>takes a look at the Sup Forums thread
>there are actual neo-Nazis in that thread
Sup Forums was a mistake.

it was so inchonerent since we cant really hear what makabayan was saying
other than continue the peactalks then he wants more death or something
how much more cringe post like these we have to endure for the week?

They're mostly complaining about america

With that face, I'm glad the dutch took her. I think it's more likely that no one wanted to marry her.

Is my eyes failing me or is her fingers really long in the left pic?

1st day on Sup Forums m8?
/new/ was notorious for being Nazis that moot shut them down twice until Sup Forums was created

I am a nigger