Yep. Brexit is officially over guys

We tried but the left are far too powerful. Our only last hope is Trump on the other side of the Atlantic.

Press F to pay respects to our fallen nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watching the "news" report on the BBC made me sick.

The elite have made their move. Its all over.

Nigger, if anyone cared what BBC said, Brexit wouldn't be winning in every single poll now.

It's a tragedy, but it doesn't answer the European question. I hope people will separate the two in their heads but I don't expect them to

You are so close. Do not waver now. If you waver, you will lose everything. We are with you.

He has a good point

Could a false flag be any more obvious?

Has it been confirmed that he did shout this?

The media blame the EU referendum to compain, as if the media themselves are not complicit for the tensions between Remainers and Leavers.

Save that hate for the money printers, user.

They are the money behind the money that makes sure mass immigration (cheap labor) is never interrupted.

>Losing hope

Get out, cuck.

all they're doing is making the far-right even far-rightier, just a little further down the road.

it's like the movie equilibrium, where they actually think they can change humanity if they keep lying, but really they just delay their defeat and make it increasingly violent for each delay.

Brexit is winning in the online polls purely because of the convenience of anonymity of the internet. Once they're out there waiting in the polling queues, do you honestly believe they'll still vote brexit when you'll be accused of being a "racist" and "support an extremist who shot a woman"?

Oh really? How many polls have come out in the last eight hours?

KEK is with you, Britain!

Salon is trash.

Today is the 16/6/16,

Really makes you think.

>Has it been confirmed that he did shout this?

it doesn't matter if its confirmed or not. The media has latched on it and the masses have caught the bait

MAKE NO MISTAKE. THIS IS THE FAULT OF LEFTISTS AND GLOBALISTS POL.

Do the same shit the kikes do. BLAME THE LEFT FOR THIS!!!! After that fucking nightclub muslim was turned into the NRA you have to realize this. The kikes will blame you for everything, so you need to blame the left for these things.

Do NOT say "this isn't the right's fault"
DO SAY "this IS the LEFT'S FAULT!!"

I was on the fence pending for leave, but this shit done it for me, I'm remain all the way now.

>Shot

I was told explicitly by allegedly education but certainly cuckolded Brits that guns were hard to get legally in your country and that there is no gun violence in the UK.

What gives senpai?

As for nationalist actins against the government in the west, this I probably the first of many. I don't mean that ironically.

Jesus Christ, these fucks.

>Once they're out there waiting in the polling queues, do you honestly believe they'll still vote brexit when you'll be accused of being a "racist" and "support an extremist who shot a woman"?

No one can see who you vote for.

I cant speak for my muslim brothers but i'll vote leave no matter how many white women die

>Lawmaker getting shot in Britain
>anyone getting shot in Britain

What's wrong? I thought you had proper gun control? :^)

Use their own tactics against them. Blame the left for this death. Stop just shrugging and being disgusted, and use their own kike tactics against them.

BLAME THE REMAIN VOTERS

Yep, it's all over bros. Jews out play us once again.

TRAITOR

Again, BLAME THE LEFT. WE NEED TO ACT LIKE SALON TO STOP THESE KIKES.

Use the Salon tactic to counter to push our agenda against theirs.

This is the left's fault.
This is the lefts fault.
THIS IS THE LEFT'S FAULT!

Trump will hate you - remember it was two times you declined his visit.

>some "literally who?" subhuman whore getting wasted will change the minds of "leave" voters

You're one retarded cum-guzzling shitskin, aren't you?

The media are shilling as furiously as they did in the old days, when the slightest objection to immigration had you immediatly labeled a racist nazi

If remain pulls through over this there is going to be some extreme resentment

I thought the left disliked scaremongers and fear-tactics?

Apparently:
>far right is on the rise (and Britain's Leave campaign is evidence of this? REALLY? IS IT?)

Jesus Christ. Written by a man too.

FUCKING WHITE MALES
UK NEEDS MORE MUSLIMS

>its all over

According to who? You?

Is it possible to get a lawyer and sue them for obvious lies?

>(((timberg)))

Fuck you, you've got to keep trying.
Just do what all the Muzzies do after a terrorist attack: express condolences and claim that you're not all like that (even though the shooter wasn't even politically motivated) #NotInMyName #NotAllRightWingers #PartyOfPeace #BritainFirst4Jo

>shilling provably false Salon crap
wew

Get in there, and blame REMAIN for this death. Jesus, hop on it while there's still time.

BLAME REMAIN

You can't be passive, the kikes won't stop. You have to start blaming the left for all of this.

>wanting sovereignty back from the Jews
>means "far right"

JUST. Anyone else wishing Putin would grow some balls and use his based Russians nukes to cleanse the west?

I would feel bad for you but I can't

There's a big Psyop element in all of this. I still choose Brexit.

Don't blame anyone, it'll just look like you're trying to take advantage of the death too. Just pretend you care, act human, be humble and let everyone know how fucking humble you are.

RIP

terrorists and far right members need to go

Don't give up and double down on the memes a lot of people have already posted their votes anyway this is a minor inconvenience to us now.

>Salon

this, the united emirates of britain wont sacrife their liberty for a woman anyway iman said last week that women are mammals but we can neve be sure if they are people

Thank goodness you banned guns, that shooter could've been hurt.
>This will go u reported in the US
>If it's reported, it'll be spuriously spun as a rallying cry for fun control

I do and I'm a Finn. We're born with inherit hatred for everything Russian but the more I look at western Europe the more Slavboo I become.

Oh fuck of you faggots stop listening to these shills its pathetic.

You honestly believe the general public are literally going to watch this and say "oh shit guess I'm #remaintrain now".

I don't know what's pissing me off more the shills or the nay saying faggots.

bbc showed interview with witness who said he heard shooter shout "britain first" or "put Britain first " twice.

then they showed videos of britan first, the party, marching and being retarded.... then they showed a britan first representative making a statement where he came across like a fat fucking idiot.

im expecting brit/pol/ to come under heavy surveillance and for some of you retards who sent death threats to politicians and women to get your door smashed in by the uk police at 6am to confiscate your computers and charge you hateful speach acts.

lol

this is such a false flag I'm not even laughing

Nobody is persuaded.

People who already decided remain are clinging to this like a chunk of wood from a sunken ship in the middle of the ocean.

People who already decided leave are fully aware of the spectacular convenience for the leave side.

People who were previously undecided will be treated to a full week of Ramadan Bombathon before the vote happens.

The more neutral media is saying that she was trying to break up an argument and she and the other guy got shot during this.

Do you not vote in secret in Britain?

#Brexit

For the remain side, I mean.

It's a morbid miracle for them.

Why you cucks keep posting salon, might as well quote random tumblr comments as it's all nonsense anyway.

My heart in on leave but I'm actually glad remain will win, the 2008 recession has taken a toll on my whole professional life since I'm 28. I don't want to risk another recession.

so you think a pro EU law maker getting killed equals pro brexit is dead? are you stupid or just a shill

it shows there is plenty of support for brexit. nobody stopped it

Its news about 'britain first' is spreading.

>More downvotes than upvotes

It's just so hard to keep going in this world when every day of my life the world seems worse than the last. I would welcome the based Russian holocaust with open arms.

I will completely alter my political views and he future of my nation because somebody I don't know and would have never met got shot

How can a man be this fucking cucked. What slime, what pathetic slime

REMINDER THAT HER FUNERAL WILL BE ON JUNE 22ND AND TRUMP WILL BE IN BRITAIN ON THE SAME DAY. HE WILL SAY SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS. THE NEXT DAY EVERYONE WILL VOTE REMAIN.

I'm hearing one thing and watching another. BBC news reporting she was shot and killer shouted "Britain first". This implies it was a premeditated attack on Jo Cox because of her support of Remain campaign.

Then I come to pol and there appear to be more (or less )to this story.

> two men having argument
> Jo Cox comes out of library and intervenes in altercation
> one man pulls gun and shoots her

So which is it?

>A nutter having an argument and shoots bolshy woman for sticking her nose in his business

> premeditated political assassination

she was born on the 22nd.
it would have been her birthday

Just say something like "This killing is the exact reason why we should leave the EU, being part of the EU adds tension between ideologies and communities, we want to be away from this, we want to be free from EU-conflicts. If we keep this way more things like that will happen. This is EU fault. We need to leave". ez

I don't think blaming the left is good. Using this as a reason to leave is better

F

>salon
don't be a fag it's time to make this back fire on the remain shills
Currently it seems that she got involved in an altercation 2 guys were having and was murdered,witnesses are saying he didnot say "Britain first"

Goddamn it. Please, Trump senpai, please be on your best behavior.

If you think this statement will help you are legitimate retarded

I guess we'll see what damage has been done in the next poll.

But honestly I don't think I've ever felt as hopeless as today. I thought things were finally going to swing our way against the globalists.

I'm starting to think Varg is right, it doesn't matter what we do. It is inevitable that it's all over. The best we can do is move to the countryside, reduce our dependency on modern trappings (money, luxuries etc) and become as self-sufficient as possible.

>born on the 22nd
>buried on the 22nd
>one day before the referendum

sounds like the NWO had everything planned since the very beginning

premeditated political assassination by loner with mental health problems who fixated on white supremacist ideology and made his own gun.

>be British
>get shot

brexit is still winning you nasty niglet
kikes assassinate own ally and gain nothing.

It's called an anonymous poll, stop spreading lies, cuck

Guys like and retweet any #Shameonremain! We cant let this happen.

Trump is a leftist. My God, you boys are silly. Trump supports pedophile faggots. He adores his Israel.

>awww shucks somebody assassinated a politician for a political cause
>this makes us look bad boo hoo better give up it's over gents ;'(

this is why the west is dying. you look at history and dismiss it as barbaric and believe this is the enlightened way of getting shit done. arguing over twitter and spending 10 minutes defending yourself after some other fucktard took 3 seconds to call you a racist.

you should be happy you fucking babies

SWEET JESUS KIKERY

I fucking hate the BBC; I just paid my TV lisence, and now I feel like such a cucked goy.

Leave has the momentum.

JUST HOLD ON!
A WEEK LEFT TO GO!

Stefan just dropped a video on the shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>Once they're out there waiting in the polling queues, do you honestly believe they'll still vote brexit

Yes.

You seem to forget shy tories and the General Election.

The person who wrote that was never voting Leave. The identity of the post is not a real human being. That is a shill.

>As a Leave voter, let me tell you why I'm not voting Leave
No, not even once.

Why ?

>youtubers

lol

>Frogposters

This is going to galvanise left wingers who otherwise wouldn't have voted at all into voting remain. Remain are going to win now, barely.

>salon

>wanting control of your own borders fisheries and ability to make your own laws
>far right

wew laddy

Protip:

If you see anyone posting anything about the shhoting that implies it was politically motivated... Call them out.

This was a brave woman trying to break up a fight between two people, one of wgich was a criminal with a gun.

If someone tries to imply the shooting was politically motivated, say "trying to write your own political agenda in the blood of this poor victim is frankly disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself"

>"Let's cancel the referendum permanently"
>"What do you mean that's the same as declaring a Remain win?"
>"I'm just showing respect, why can't you be respectful you fucking nazi?"

False flag

GB doesnt have guns.

And here is the #1 comment on the #1 post on reddit. They now completely control the narrative no matter how falsified it is. The retractions printed in the back pages of the papers in 3 days will mean nothing.

I feel stupid for ever thinking a tyranical dictatorship would lose power democratically