REEEEEEEE

She's not even been buried yet and they're already shilling to bus in muslims in her honour.

I fucking hate this country.

lads?

That tweet reads as sarcasm

it isn't, sadly

Yeah, let's.

Can someone explain to me how brexit has any relation to immigration?

The EU requires member states to permit 'free movement' policies which prevent the imposition of immigration controls for EU citizens (if you are a citizen of one EU country, you are an EU citizen, and legally permitted to live and work and claim welfare in all other member states)

>t.ahmed

Be honest mate, we should have won the war.

If you are a member of EU they can just decide whether you're borders are open to immigrants or not. They can and once the EU directive on European immigration is passed, WILL decide who, how many and what is required for you to accommodate them.

Let's say your a EU member nation with population of 10 million, 2 million unemployed and 500 000 homeless . EU can just decide that this year you'll have to take in 2 million immigrants who your are going to have to house and for whom you will have to find work or keep them on social securities. EU can also decide that if your country does not have social securities you will have to create such a system FOR THE IMMIGRANTS.

well, time to burn the apparently "unwritten" constitution. That murder was convenient also, best of luck to you UK friend, dark times ahead.

lol, she wasn't even cold yet when they started it up

I I could turn back time...my grandfathers would find letters dated from 2016 begging them to stay at home drinking tea.

It's a shame. I really hope you get the Brexit done Britbros.

Jesus Christ, why?

Yeah wh...oh never mind I just seen your flag.

>"far right" talks politics after some event happens
>POLITICAL HIJACKING
>the biggest newspapers in my country talk about it
>left does it
>"oh, what a nice, humane gesture!"

well duh. That's why you don't kill people you don't like.

It doesn't really have the same impact on everyone else. They tend to just get more pissed off and entrenched.

this is the world we now live in

not really, most of the british public supports that opinion in the tweet.

Erm. Wasn't she killed by a shitskin?

Here comes the children!

How much would this be compared to the amount of immigrants arriving so far?

You're not even wrong

>Joe Cocks

that's one hell of a name for a woman

ten times more.

check out the top comment on Jeremy Corbyns FB.

Labour is the party of the non-natives, the party of the invaders the party of the new prole class, the muslim party.

The kikes plan to create a global communist revolution, unleash untold millions of ghouls from Africa into white lands and slaughter every last European man woman and child.

The actual political reality of this is now emerging, really read pic related, taken just a week ago in london.

ALL THE "TOLERANCE LAWS" IS NOT VS ISLAM, THEY ARE GOING TO BE USED TO BAN "EXTREMISM" AS DEFINED BY THE STATE, WHICH IS REALLY TO CRUSH NATIVE RESISTENCE TOTHE REAL ISSUE OF REPLACMENT GENOCIDE. THE ULTIMATE TYRANNY WILL ENSUE AS EVERYONE IS PUSHED INTO A APOLITICAL ORGANISATION JUST AS DE BENOIST PREDICTED. THE WAR TO END WAR IS DELCARED, ETERNAL WAR UNTIL LIBERTY AND THE WHITE RACE ARE ERADICATED AND THE JEWISH GODS BLOODLUST IS SATED.

ITS REALLY HAPPENING

6 BILLION AFRICANS IN AFRICA ALONE BY 2100

>6 B I L L I O N

THEY ARE COMING

the eternal cuck has spoken.

British has an obligation to help out more refugees. It's your fucking doing isn't it? Pay the consequence.

>being THIS blatant about tragedy shilling
are bongs literally retarded?

Brand the killer a mad loner.
Campaign as though this hadn't happened.
Keep calm and carry on.

I Can think of no better tribute of This Woman's death than the preservation of multiple innocent lives. You people are scum who wish to see these poor innocent people suffer.

Why does everyone care so much about this. One MP no one had ever heard about before got murdered. What's the big deal?

That's possible because of the intention in the message. Left has become a child-like entity that has its head in the clouds and right has to be the strict parent that deals with reality.

>Syrian """"""""""children""""""""""

>One politician dies
>Immediately use it for pushing for ten times more immigrants than had been let in so far
Fucking bollocks .

>no one bombed that bridge
why even have an airforce, lads?

Wait, seems like more than that died, excuse me.
How big is the risk they start letting more immigrants in due to this?

They'll vote for you if you bring them in.

You have to even ask?

Let all of them in! 4 JOs Memory!

Keep taking out the trash, Brits.

> I fucking hate this country.

Me too. The U.K is shit.

To be honest I agree with you... Even a USSR take over would have been fine, at least Staline would have removed all these degenerates leftards

Jesus christ. How can shipping in third worlders have a positive impact on your country in any way? How about use diplomacy to force muslim nations to take in refugees. Are political leaders of the western world retarded or intentionally destroying themselves?

Don't you guys have islamic protests with people saying behead the infidels etc etc? That shit would not fly in america. I really hope you guys turn to violence and fix this problem

A

FUCKING

I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?

F

FUCKING

LEAF

Leaf

I read that tweet as parody. Jesus you guys are cucked

Fuck you troll, this b8 is so bad even a 6 year old child wouldn't fall for it

You have to kill them all. There appears to be no other choice. Wait until Brexit vote though. If they manipulate it you must take one for the team and cleanse the world of this jewish and traitorous filth.

>tfw slav
For all the shit we've done to each other, it would still have been better if you had won.

shhhh now. only dreams lad.

We can only hope the left goes full retard shilling now and people see them for the parasitic vultures they are.

Wish you and Stalin would've just finished each other, to be honest

yo, racist cunt, take our gypos.
So multucultural
So tolerant
Don't forget to give us our gibs as part of the EU

Independence when? I heard you changed your flag... might as well just leave the UK altogether.

>It's like killing roaches - you have to kill 'em all, otherwise what's the use?

Only young adult males please.

I want them to decimate our women and it get over and done with.

I don't even care anymore.

How likely is it that this is a false flag to swing the brexit referendum?

Of course it is terrible and saddening that this poor women has died

Pretty much. They are too corrupt and disgusting. Barely even human at this point. They even gunned down their own just to gain a little political leverage.

there arent even 6 billion africans on the planet

did anyone even bother to actually look at the tweet?

keep talking about colored pills, you fucking idiots.

This was terrorism. And as Muslims have proven beyond doubt, terrorism works.

Everybody is afraid of Muslims.

The day you got your tea dumped in a port was the best day of my life. Racist cunt, give me free welfare

C H I L D R E N
H I L D R E N E
I L D R E N E R
L D R E N E R D
D R E N E R D L
R E N E R D L I
E N E R D L I H
N E R D L I H C

fucking hell, when will the sheeps start seeing through "muh chillun" narrative

If it is sarcasm, then your government is playing a long-running practical joke. But like any shitty comedy skit it goes on too long, long after it ceased being funny.

Swamp him with Sup Forums tier anti Muslim refugee pics and infographics

(Take it easy on the Jew stuff)

Can't argue with this. At least the Germans called their propaganda actually propaganda. The modern media in all our countries is just so completely and totally full of shit and constantly lying while claiming to be impartial yet so many people gladly lap their shit up. It's so fucking maddening.

>Kinda Jealous
Fucking Britbongs, just like Milo, you guys can't just be gay, when you're gay you have to be really fucking gay.

you think we would believe anything that fucking kike zuckerberg has his hands on? Some kind of dumb ass arent ya?

This. Speak of the preventable tragedy that was caused by the poor state of the over burdened mental health system.

Ah the famed British dry wit

ONE POST BY THIS ID

Votes and trade deals.

Australia is going to let in 20,000 Syrians - this is to appeal to Muslim voters and moderate leftists. We have to take "our fair share" to appease other nations and maintain healthy relations with them.

To appease muslim nations and EU....

cuck