"""Agender""" girl says she doesnt have to register for draft

I think its the amount of denial that makes me wanna kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=DPq4kjCVeb4
youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek, she can deny it all she wants; they automatically register you with selective service when you turn 18.

I thought women wanted equality? Why is this such a huge issue. I think it was 2/3 of the population isn't fit to serve, they have to fill the gaps elsewhere.

You have to register for the draft? Why is that even still a thing?

And how could you possibly pull off a draft in [the current year]?

would bang

>they automatically register you with selective service when you turn 18.

When did this start? I had to send in a card. Granted, this was some time ago.

The military (as of right now) doesn't recognize anything but biological male and female. So I'm pretty sure the idea is 'you're going to register' no matter who or what you think you are.

Crap, I even remember the stupid commercial jingle:

>It takes no time
>Just sign on the line
>at your POSSSSST OFFICE
>for SELECTIVE SERVICE

It's been going on for a while I think.

They do it as part of the FAFSA, which is pushed on every high school senior

someone should tell here the gubbermint doesn't care as what she identifies, as long as it can serve as cannon fodder.

you obviously have a vagina and didnt have to register or are underage.

Selective Service registration is not done automatically. You still, to this day have to fill out the form and mail it in. Maybe they have an option online now, but its not like you are just thrown in the pool once you turn 18. YOU still have to register or YOU are a criminal

ps....the US military doesnt care if you are agender...they will have congress pass another law that is gender neutral that says all homo sapiens must register for the draft.

>then we will only have to worry about the furries

I don't know, I never registered but apparently I signed up when I was 23

News to me since I don't leave my house

Then just tell this bitch that it goes by biological sex, not gender.

>beat them at their own game

I'm already registered shitlord, I must have did it online then, but I don't remember doing it.

triggered? Want directions to the Sup Forums safe space?

Calling me a shitlord for pointing out the inaccuracies of your post is very tumblr-esque

There's a card you have to mail back but they get you automatically if you file certain forms and you can't do certain things without being registered so the card is just a formality, really.

I didn't deny my post was wrong, but you called me a faggot and said I didn't register you nigger.

>agender says she doesnt have to register for draft
Well, they reject people with mental illness anyway. She's right then.

It says I registered the month of my 21st birthday so my guess is when I renewed my license they automatically put me on the list

Why does she refuse anyway?
It's not like these shitty wars you start in the Middle East are dangerous anyway lmao
Even an army of kids would have beaten Iraq lol

I'm pretty sure they're not cruel enough to draft the mentally ill.

"am I unique yet?"

>so good thing

Good thing. She views not taking the responsibilities of being a citizen as a good thing.

We're not living in Starship Troopers

i didnt call you a faggot....
I said:
>you obviously have a vagina and didnt have to register or are underage.
go read it right here: either way, you are a faggot. You are spreading false information that could lead to people being charged for a crime they might not have known they were committing.

Also, I never said you didnt register, go read at . What I did say is that you are not registered automatically.

I 100% now know that you are a triggered underage faggot who needs to go back to the safe space of tumblr immediately. Its incomprehensible that an adult could be as retarded as you are being right now

>women
>military

this sounds more like another feminist "women can do everything men can" bullshit, not about real equality, 99% of women would make completely useless soldiers

You're absolutely correct. Until this legislation is passed half of the population gets to vote in return for just existing. A draft is probably never going to happen, but at the end of the day the people who voted used to be the ones who would fight to protect that vote. In theory if you have a personal stake in the outcome you would vote more intelligently. Now it's going back to how it used to be.

I never filled out an SS form and mailed it yet I'm registered. Is it possible they snuck it into my license renewal like I said in

There are other ways to serve other than combat.

>A draft is probably never going to happen.
Good cause we're fucked if it does

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

>tfw commissars drag your neet ass to fight for putin

The mentally ill are usually except from the draft.

whatever retard

I would have to know what state you are in to pull up the forms and read the clauses. It is possible there is a rider on the form that says something along the lines of "If we determine that you are not already registered with selective services, you information will be forwarded to them for processing"

I know in Ohio they allow you to register for selective service at either a Post Office, DMV Office, and they also passed the forms around to males our senior year of high school in civics/government class.

>(they/them)

But that's plural. I don't get it.

My fucking sides. That cannot be real.

I'm asking you a question I'm not trying to debate you, I'm legitimately curious how I got registered despite never filling out an SS form.

Like I said the site says I registered when I was 21 so I don't know if it's something they sneak into your driver's license or what.

I'm in NY, that sounds like what it would be since I would never willingly sign up for SS.

You're required to sign up for the draft. There are plenty of interactions with the government where they'll do it for you if you aren't already. Depends on your state where exactly it happened.

>gets to vote in return for just existing
You get to vote because you live there. Why should you not get a say in who's ruling over you?

>yes good goy, you only get to vote if you're willing to be drafted into one of our jew wars :^)

Why should you get to vote for Jewish warmongers if you have zero chance of having to fight in one of their wars?

Because society is a cooperative endeavor where people trust the fruits of their labor and efforts to each other in return for collective protection and benefits. Those who don't put in efforts for society have no right to the protection and benefits derived thereof.

Should be mandatory for all mentally ill to register for the draft. When WW3 comes we put them all in one division and send them head on into the front lines.

Bye retarded tumblrinas.

>so you can fight your european brothers
>for the benefit of others
>an american always fi-ghts
>for the benefit of ki-kes

I should go into advertising

>gender identity = total disconnect from reality
>euthanasia is the only answer to cure this mental illness

>1 post by this ID
Beware of the shills

You know, this woman draft thing is a good thing

Now just in case Trannies try to dodge selective service by claiming to be a girl, they can't because both genders have to do it

God Bless America

Now's all thats left is for Trump to start WWIII and we can use feminists and trannies as cannon fodder.

I actually think that is does not matter if paid shills make threads, hear me out:

This board has been trolling itself for as long as it existed. Our views are constantly challenged.

The lefts views go unchallenged, that is why they suck at debating them.

Thanks to constant trolling, everyone knows how to refute "guns, germs and steel", nigger crime stats from around the world,
every bullshit taqiya tactics the sandniggers pull.
We have sparring matches everyday.

>
>Crap, I even remember the stupid commercial jingle:
>>It takes no time
>>Just sign on the line
>>at your POSSSSST OFFICE
>>for SELECTIVE SERVICE

I can hear the tune perfectly, even though I've never heard the real jingle. Very well written!

Got a link to a video?

Bravissimo.

> agender

more like acoward.

It's done automatically when you get a drivers license in most states

Heh, found it:
youtube.com/watch?v=DPq4kjCVeb4

I hate cowards.

>From 1984
IT WASN'T A GUIDEBOOK

what a classic piece of americana

doesn't get more 80s than that

What's the actual wording of the new draft law? Is it
>Women 18-26 now have to sign up
or
>All people 18-26 have to sign up

There is nothing wrong with dying for your country, i have heard that it is sweet and honorable.

Fighting for a smal clique of internationalists on the other hand....

Anyone that takes legal advice from Sup Forums probably isn't all that smart in the first place. Also you should consider suicide.

It will be so much fun, when military reality meets tumblr delusion.

Crying, whining, mental manipulation are the only "weapons" these idiots have and all their commanders will do is beat them up. Beat them up more and finally, if nothing helps, shoot them in the head for being a deserter.

Can't wait for the happening.

there are a lot of lawyers here actually

Yes but we are still on Sup Forums.

I hope someone was sentenced to death for this.

>"so you're saying the women are inferior and belong in the kitchen ?"

Only correct answer to these confused cunts.

Those are Scandinavians.

It's not automatic, and you aren't required to get a driver's license by 18.

There's no good reason to not sign up though since you lose all federal aide if you don't. Plus even if there's a draft it doesn't mean you'll be fighting, if you can't pass the physical or you're disabled in some fashion they will disqualify you anyway.

Also for women it only applies if you hit 18 starting in 2018. It's not retroactive.

Am I the only one who thinks they shouldn't be allowed to be drafted. I don't think women should even be allowed to enlist.

I mean really, they don't want to be drafted and men don't want to have to carry them. A draft would be a fucking bad war, I wouldn't want to be drafted and have to serve with pissed off women who don't want to be there. It's already bad enough knowing you'll probably die. I'm sure a few women could handle it but most the bitches I know would be hell to die with.

>I thought women wanted equality?

They only want equality to destroy men. They don't want equality to be eld equally responsible and accountable.

>Not having "Finnish Special Forces" as the filename

> claims to be agender
> still behaves like a girl

>Pajeet said as he angrily shit in the street in front of his ex-girlfriends house

It doesn't matter considering that, under law, all people are either male or female, whether they like it or not.
They can claim to be agender or whatever but they'll get no legal recognition for it.

wait, american men been having to sign up for a draft all these years?

circumcised at birth, medicated in youth, drafted at maturity and then divorced and alimony'd as an adult, how cucked can you get

Maybe that's how it works in Austria but in the west women in the military are treated with kids gloves.

Now when they meet the enemy in combat, that's when the fun begins.

What the fuck is agender. do these people just make up this bullshit as they go along

We have to sign up, certainly. But nobody's been called up for over 40 years.

kek dodged that thing and nothing happened to me

That twitter id
>666

everyone's so afraid to challenge this shit that people may as well just make stuff up.

Instead of traditiional genders, they identify as agents.

Call me a coward but I'd rather stay at home watching T.V and shitpost instead of getting myself killed.

Legacy program. Removing it would make us look weak to certain enemies so we keep it forever even though it will never be utilized.

>texas longhorns hat

Makes sense

I'd rather serve the 5 years in prison than die for Israel. I'm already working for Israel and paying taxes to Israel. You fuckers protect me.

Our bros in Germanistan see how it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

You forgot otherkin who identify as "draft: non applicable" gender

(1 post by this id)

The Volkszorn is gonna boil over any day now...

Any day...

;_;

rare

It's okay- your Aryan brothers in America are waiting for it too.

Someday...

lol your just mad because all what the Americans have to do is handing in a letter to their local post office since 35 years while our boys still have to undergo 6 months basic training even though the cold war is over for 25 years

Let's be honest here, is ANYONE willing to go to war for their country? Knowing how traumatic WW2 was? I mean shit, you're coming back with psychological and physiological disabilities IF you're lucky enough to come back. You're literally gonna watch people around you including some of your friends be killed in the most brutal way possible. On top of that, after a couple of decades, people really won't give a shit. ''Oh yeah, remember when people fought to death for some ideas that are no longer relevant today?''.

hahahah military only recognizes two genders.

>by the way the Mentally Ill People are going in the vanguard under hillary , No Excuses she needs all the conscripts she can get to go against Putin.

Hillary has openly spoken about this.