you didnt post Game of shit

they'd just need to play queen or something
they probably did

Nope. Rick and Morty is Apex Reddit.

How is it Reddit?

>How is it Reddit?
How the fuck is it NOT Reddit?

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because he suspects that one or more television shows are targeting frequent users of the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

Kys

Bacon!!!

daily reminder that both of the writers of this garbage openly admit to browsing Sup Forums which is possibly the most reddit thing you could possibly do (not being ironic here)

The great debate of our time

Only redditors recognize reddit things

You tried to hard by making it that long, but not enough in these sense that it's clearly quantity over quality.

I actually watched this show BECAUSE Sup Forums said it was 'Reddit'. I had no fucking idea what it meant. I have come away with these possibilities

>Reddit is atheist
>Reddit is nihilist
>Reddit likes Doctor Who
>Reddit likes Futurama
>Reddit likes Adult Cartoons

That's it. That's all I can think it of. The only other thing is.

>It's Reddit because I don't like it

Bojack is way better. It's not a debate.

you forgot
>Reddit likes repeating the same jokes
there's more to it than that but it's hard to explain

It is a good show it is just it attracts people who love science but don't understand it so basically reddit

>it's hard to explain
Like any je ne sais quoi boogieman you faggots make up like gaia

I've been sitting through 4 years of Baneposting, we can't say shit about repeating the same jokes.

I want the creators of this show to leave

To be fair, I can't remember any repeating 'jokes'. Similiar shit, but nothing out of place in these types of shows. Some of them were interesting, some were funny, some were god-awful (Interdimensional Cabal 2).

There is some real problems with the show, I don't see it as 'Reddit' though. I have yet to know what 'Reddit' actually means. Whenever somebody calls something 'Reddit' I have to try and assume they mean something specific.

But if we go on 'same jokes' then Sup Forums is one of the most reddit boards on Sup Forums. Shev posting? Baneposting? Fart posting? Rami posting? What did he mean by this posting? Who will play him in the inevitable biopic posting? X innocuous film is actually really disturbing and disgusting (Army Dog usually).

Sup Forums is Reddit incarnate if repeating shit constantly is a criteria. It's done this long before Reddit and Memey arrived.

Bojack is Reddit incarnate

Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace

Rick and Morty = Fun Part of Reddit
Bojack = Pretentious Part of Reddit

>tfw no one has explained how it is Reddit
I'm starting to think Sup Forums is Reddit.

kys numale libcuck

fuck off justin

good luck with that
Sup Forums is just a shitposting board, it has very little if anything to do with television.

Sup Forums = Exclave of Reddit

GOOD point

>this thread

But that's all true.

Wow I come back to this board for the first time since august and you guys are STILL having this thread.

fucking get real. you guys are the biggest losers I've ever met. how do you wake up every morning, sit in the same chair, and have the same goddamn conversation every single day??!! PLEASE DRINK BLEACH YOU GODDAMN AUTISTIC IDIOTS

And so is a large part of Sup Forums, so I guess Sup Forums is Reddit too? Lots of Sup Forums likes Futurama. There is a Doctor Who general. They've long liked adult cartoons.

They actually stopped for a week or two. Or maybe I didn't notice. They keep doing it because people keep replying. Even if they don't, they'll samefag.

>you guys are the biggest losers
4 u

Rick and Marty is pretty good

Yeah, MDE: World Peace exists.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

I can't say I'm completely convinced by this argument

I stomached two episodes of bojack before I turned that unfunny garbage off

YOU GOTTA LICK MY BALLS MARTY

Your loss.

It is, but it's still the most Reddit show I can think of.

reddit

It's just a comedy show, bro. People watch it on their phone on the train to work.

it's still a good show though

the first three or so episodes are very bad, especially compared to the rest of the series. i don't blame you at all.
the rest is great though, it's worth stomaching the first episodes just for that.

Literally Sup Forums: the cartoon

Can a reddit be ANY more Show?

you think you're outing the show for trying to be pseudo intellectual crap when it's not in the first place, it's a cheap comedy cartoon about dumb shit happening to dumb people who think they're smart. It doesn't try to preach some nihlistic edgy shit, infact Rick even gets called out on that bullshit in the show

I mean, if you can't articulate why something is a certain way, then you've failed to really convince me.

God I hate the show it is so fucking read it oh my God or do you look at me XD XD look at me I love fucking brick Morty in route to more do you do you do you do you do hon I did I'm so fucking retarded or look at me fucking read it read it read it read it read it XT I fucking rated XD0 my god this show is so bad falcon garbage doll or passage this

Archer beats both by a long shot.

RRRRRAAAUUGHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

SHUT UP

Dude, Rick and Morty is a decent cartoon. You are just over-analyzing it. You have been conditioned by Sup Forums to have this opinion, it didn't even come out of your own head. I've read posts like yours about this cartoon a hundred times on this board that use many of the same phrases and complaints. I genuinely feel sorry for people like you who are so weak-minded that their personality just gets completely eroded by this website and just begin to believe whatever ideas the hivemind on this Tibetan Throat-Singing forum put into their heads. I pity you and anybody who reads this in-depth into a cartoon back to the future parody that is just supposed to make you laugh about how ridiculous the scientist character is.

>you've been conditioned by Sup Forums
>implying your plebian ass hasn't been conditioned by veddit

You hit the nail on the head, and now all the triggered redditor cucks have to respond to defend their shitty meme show.

But I would say Stranger Things is more reddit than Rick & Morty.

Is Rusty /ourguy/?

>father forced him to kill a guy at young age
>father endangered him multiple times and leaves him in the care of men who are killing machines
>father upstaged him with women many times
>fail to succeed father or gain attention of women
>have 2 children you are too lazy to watch, so you half-assly clone them so you can just replace them

Is this pasta?

Reddit - Rick & Morty
Tumblr - Bob's Burgers
Sup Forums - ???

Oh, I was thinking the Monarch was literally /ourguy/

>are you serious?: the post
you have an argument just as good as Carl the Cucks

>Can a show be ANY more popular?

Translated

See

Sup Forums - Archer

You kinda have a point considering Sup Forums is Oedipus Complex: the imageboard

MDE World Peace

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

DRINKING WATER IS REDDIT

I've literally never been to reddit in my life and never even knew what it was until Sup Forums Sup Forums began to have hourly threads exhaustively detailing things that reddit likes as though it had a crush on reddit and was stalking it and compiling a list of its preferences out of morbid romantic interest

Does anyone here actually think the show that came from this should be criticized for not pushing a deep enough discussion of nihilism, or for not being about science? Can anyone actually give me a reason this show is getting shit?

Bojack is good

>fun part of REDDIT

kys NEO/tv/

Bane?

>ellen degenerate

no thanks

Bojack easily

FUCK no

That's a shame because it really does get better. Then it gets much worse.