MIA:Dolphins land Cutler with one-year, $10M deal
PHI:Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) returns to practice
SF:49ers WLB Malcolm Smith (chest) out for year
CLE:Osweiler expected to start preseason opener

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tW4Ikqg0bW8
youtube.com/watch?v=C82M9uwX81M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now that Kaepernick is out of the equation, can we stop pretending that Cutler is an elite QB?

Kaep is a joke.

real thread

Fucking how is Cutler getting signed but Keep can't even get a meeting with a team?

Cutler doesn't even want to Fucking play Football anymore! Are you Fucking kidding me hepcats!?

Racism plus the Dolphins don't give a shit about winning.

am i the only one who thinks tom brady is overrated and that phillip rivers is probably just as good and if you switched their career arcs it would be phillip the legend literally worst defense to best defense literally worst coach to best coach literally pure family to familly of sinners from warms weather to blizzards and miles and miles of snow on unbearable days of freezing toes and while Good Will Hunting was just a movie and Robin Williams a Sox fan peer through the looking glass and you'll see a tale of one organization succeeding where the other has failed and one quarterback gets the glory while his coach deals with worry and the other on a fence the scapegoat of a mess that he had no hand in that hand being dealt its the deal of the wheel and schpiel of the schtick and Phillip hasn't cursed but he has a big ol dick

Yea

You MotherFuckers.

Tannehill is borderline retarded and the upgrade from him to Cutler will be surprising at worst

Brady would slaughter Rivers's entire family if it meant winning a hand of go fish..

So no.

Go Raiders

>0-7

>all these crying kaep threads

this is best time to be on sp

Kaep saved the season

>tfw Derek Carr is 1-5 against the Cheves

Elite arm talent. Don't knock it I've got Jeff George throwing me Rolling Rock tall boys, not a drop spilled.

Now that based Cutler and Gase are back together in Miami with 3 elite wide outs, an elite running back, and a monster defense, can anyone stop them?

why wouldn't miami sign kaep? kaep loves fidel castro. the cubans of miami will respect him for that.

Seriously, we would murder Kaep. He can't love the bandera, we don't want him.

Carr was ruined by the Chiefs on that Thursday night football game he'll be eternally SHOOK AF

Krapondicks is too much of a distraction. Absolutely no reason to bring all that shit to your team. The only people that can't comprehend this are racist idiots.

Cutler is the future, Belicheat on notice.

Do they have a better OLine than the burrs?

cutty is my nigga i seriously hope he gets the phins a winning season so bears fans finally shoot themselves

did we ever, if so, dumb

How are the Jests going to win a single game?

He could be 7-0 and he'd still be shit with those stats.

Last time I've heard someone describe Cutler as elite was around 2008 when he was still in Denver.

Ironically, the REAL reason Kaep isn't signed is because the liberal media circus would cause a major distraction to the locker room and possibly cause instability. In the end, even if Kaep is a decent QB (I'm talking 15-20 range), the organization as a whole will be worse off with the drama.

Honestly, Kaep would probably be signed right now if liberals would shut the fuck up about it

Kaepernick is not a good qb. Everybody across the nation thinks he is because they watched him play against the packers in the playoffs and the bears on his mnf debut. As a niners fan let me assure you that those three games are the only three games in which he looked like an NFL qb. They are absolute outliers. In fact he is one of the most inconsistent QBs of the 21st century with probably about 10 games in his whole career which are average or above.

This while being on a team that at the time boasted an elite o-line, running back, and defense. Dak Prescott level qb play would have won us an owl .

"No"

I'm honestly unsure how I should feel as a dolphins fan right now.

Cutler's gonna lead you to the promised land

what the heck this thread was made a day ago

If he was an elite QB he would be signed already, but nobody is going to cause a locker room and media clusterfuck just to sign a shitty backup. It's literally not worth it.

>anquan boldin going to buffalo

sad, I was hoping he would stay in detroit

Listen... I PROMISE you, based on no evidence at all, that Cutler will lead you to three wins over the Pats this season

And that he isn't that good to overshadow his retardation

how are they going to score a touchdown?

Every Play is a wildcat to Bilal Powell

>>CLE:Osweiler expected to start preseason opener

Bronco fan here, thank god they dodged that bullet.

Can I get some Dolphins [spoiler]memes?[/spoiler] I've lost all of my shit on my old computer.

They'll have a pretty good defense

Matt Ryan's on the Panthers now guys looks like that Owl loss destroyed him

Brady is finally gonna face a real QB that did time in the Black-and-Blue division, not the soft-cushion division that Bom Trady sweeps every year

instead you have to swallow the semen bullet

>brother's name is Ryan Ryan

He's gonna be decent.
I can feel it.

>Jay Cutler: I’m A Quarterback, I Don’t Have To Be In Great Shape

Always hated this about most QBs. How can you play in the NFL knowing there are a bunch of guys trying to destroy you and not have the sense to work out so you can out run them when the pocket collapses or not be a fat sack of shit that carries excess weight and be more injury prone like Big Ben?

What am I reading.

>Panthers left tackle Matt Ryan
>says when brother Ryan offers advice in practice
>the Pro Bowl center starts with

Nice, do you have the one of Michael Floyd killing Tony Libett?

It's not like you replaced him with anything better.

>replacing safety man with 4 INT per game man

>be a chain smoking fatass who literally doesn't give a fuck about winning, your teammates, or entire game of football
>teams still give you multi million dollar contracts

Are you sure it's not Matt Ryan's brother... Matt Ryan?

We don't need him, we've got Golladay.

>Trying to talk shit about the guy that had his lunch handed to him almost every day for a decade.

He was one of the most sacked Qbs for nearly 4/5 years. Dudes fucking tough.

>you'll never be this alpha

what kind of name is Golladay?

not sure. I'll have to look

>62-7

Kenny "Touchdown-a-day" Golladay

Is there a more overrated and overpaid QB in the league other than Derek Carr?

Andrew Luck.

One of the better receivers coming into the league, that's what

Still can't believe that shit happened.

Why do all Florida teams suck dick?

Living in Florida kills player morale

I don't think I have webm of it sadly

best I got is a pic of Lippett looking sad/concussed

>Dolphins lose in meme-fashion to Jags
>Jags lose in meme-fashion to Tits
>Tits lose in meme-fashion to Rams

What a year

>Cowgirls talking about overrated QBs

>Jags lose in meme-fashion to Tits
That was the Bills who lost to Tits on that gay """lateral""" on a kick return. Not the Jags.

imagine having to live in florida

>Jags were 14-2
>The only team that beat them was Tits
>Get swept in the postseason by Tits as well

I'm talking about how 100% of the Jags' losses that year were against the Titans, not the Music City Miracle.

>Be Derek Carr
>have the best pass protecting offensive line in the league
>Be the least sacked starting QB in the league
>have a bunch of weapons around you and solid all around on offense

yet despite that

>one of the worst accuracy ratings among starting QBs
>still hasn't posted a league average YPA
>below average QB Rating every year
>6th highest Failed Completion Percentage in the league

Carr is due for a regression this season probably something like 14+ interceptions

>you now remember when George Blanda threw 42 INTs in a 14-game season

Football history is weird

and can finally admit that Bortles is an underrated quarterback?

Reminder the jets will draft sam darnold and be 2020 equivalent of the early 90's cowboys but better

It's funny that having the lowest expectations of any team ever has really made me look forward to this season

Who is their Herschel Walker?

>Bortles is underrated

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=tW4Ikqg0bW8

The Packers only won against the Cowboys last year because of two 50+ yard FGs and yet all people talk about is Rodgers despite the fact he didn't have a single TD in the 4th quarter.

Will Matt Stafford ever win a playoff game? Will Andy Dalton?

not exactly like them but building a team from scratch with plenty of resources

5:20 is where the greatest crime in the history of professional sports occurs, if you're curious

>reminder NFL pic related triggers liberal trannies, and Marxist liberal MODS

>the GOAT Qb of the NFL Tom Brady. 40 years young.

Liberal tranny media and ESPN hate that the GOAT Qb of the NFL is Tom Brady: A patriotic, straight, America loving, Trump voting, and proud American. Family man too. Who has won consistently for over 16 years. Besides 5 Superb Owl rings, and the proven NFL GOAT now.
Instead they have made a martyr out of a sucky QB, who grew up rich, in whitest part of America, and only claim to fame is that he can grow an Afro while wearing Castro and "Black Panther" shirts, and now HATES the same America who made him free, gave him free college education, and made him super rich as multimillionaire(50 million guaranteed in bank). And white America that even adopted his abandoned azz.

Liberal trannies wish the winning face of the NFL was Colon Kaepernick:

A "swag" lover all his football life, Anti-American now, Castro lover, BlackLiesMatter promoting, fake news darling, QB who is a proven bust: got benched for sucking ballls embarrassingly, and is mentally weak with only the stereotypical meme offense option since he can't read defences or run complicated offense. And who was too dumb to even care to VOTE. Who lost his starter job 3x for sucking buffalo balls. Only Cleveland was worst that Kaepernick 49ers last year.

Colon Kaepernick did make football history: 49ers failed to even make playoffs 3 years in a row bc of him, which has not happened in 3 decades.

God bless the NFL. God bless America. Fuck Colon Kaepernick.

I would not want our CFL to take him. And i dont even watch that 3rd tier Canadian shit. I would not even wish him on the Cleveland Browns.

If 49ers dont want him anymore bc they know they dun goofed and know he tanked their franchise...why should ANY team take him as a starter for 15million/year.

PS: I am back in the fight my niggas. The greatest sp/artan poster eva. My name will echo in eternity.

Kickers never get credit for anything. It's all about QBs and Rodgers is possibly the most hyped, hero worshiped, and dick sucked QB in the NFL. Much more than Tom Brady, because a lot of people begrudgingly give him credit and hate him.

>Dalton
Sadly, no. I feel bad for him (not for the rest of Marvin Lewis's squad of criminals tho)
>Stafford
Barring a freak injury, yes.

I don't see it

Looks okay to me.

Same here. If I had gotten into football and became a Jagsfag when I was a kid, I'd have probably pissed my pants watching that domination.

youtube.com/watch?v=C82M9uwX81M

>kicked never get credit for anything
Vinatieri got credit

LeBron will vouche for him
"He been to da bowl he has that mentality hurdur"

>the absolute state of the Cuckboys

>not posting the true GOAT