U.S Military Anons

Well, Sup Forums. Officially have my date for basic training in the Airforce-- signed on as a crew chief.
Anyone in the service around? Would love to know how you like it.
How easy is meeting women when abroad?
I'm pretty hyped to be going in. Just want to see how people here feel about it.

Non-U.S anons, how do you feel about military bases in your countries?

Shipping in 2 months, your date?

Good goyim.
I appreciate your service

Thanks Bill.

Enjoy getting your dick blown off in Iran because Israel doesn't like them.

You obviously don't know about the Air Force

>Chair Force
FTFY

Dec. I go to SD for USMC basic, talked to a life long friend who went reserves, best and worst time of your life from what Ive gathered.

And this Have fun being the laughing stock of the millitary OP. Even the Gayvy is more ballsy.

Maintainer is one of the worst choices. Enjoy.

At least he isn't a NEET like you.

Sep 6.

Yea, not really worried about this. If anything, I'll volunteer for Korea and live a good life chasing slanted pussy. Plus I have an Associate's Degree already and got some bonus rank from it, which is nice.

Hey man, at least I'm not a nonner.

Ayy, my grandfather did it, so there's that element of pride in following footsteps. Besides, better than sitting at a desk all day (which is what I'm escaping now.)

Going to Great Lakes in August after I get my AS this summer. Where ya hoping to get stationed?
Ya, youre getting it worse off than op and I. Good luck.
>cuck countries with no miliary

E-5 @ 3yrs now USN. ama

He isn't Coast Guard or Reserves so...
Also this

Enjoy hanging out with your transgendered and LGBT peers.

>where ya hoping to get stationed

Well, I'm thinking of volunteering for Korea. Keep hearing I get a choice of a stateside base following being stationed there, if I volunteer. Outside of that, I don't really know where all our bases are, outside of the states.

Any protips for a new recruit going maintainer?

Yea, my friend who just made it through basic did say it's very PC. He heard the words "pansexual" and "demiromantic" in a briefing.
Another reason I'm glad I'll be on the flightline. Hear things are much less PC out there.

Rating?

Im not a NEET? Full time employed retard, split a place with a HS friend.

MMN 2 (SS)

Don't be a pussy, or a retard, or a shitbag

Hahahahahahaha. Prepare for 18 hour shifts bitch boy. Should've gotten a desk job when I'm not busy I watch Netflix in the a/c hahahahahahaha a fucking crew chief Jesus Christ

>Full time employed retard
you're overqualified

People like to talk shit about the AF, but forget that we do most of the intel and shit. Not to mention we're like the fucking guardian angels of the armed forces.

oh shit. you make mad dough? I wanted to go nuke but I was a shitbird in high school who got terrible grades so now im going in as AECF.

>Navy has airplanes and helos
>USMC has airplanes and helos
>Army has airplanes and helos
>"Guardian Angels"

K

>implying this upsets me

How often do you actually successfully do anything that amounts to something with those, though? Meanwhile the AF is developing some bomb ass planes that OP will be lucky enough to work on.

The Navy does like everyday...

Gee let me look up every single USMC, Navy, and Army air op from every conflict back to their invention.

>Implying he'll get anywhere near these new "bomb ass planes"

>salt

>Chair Force fag

Do you want to kill yourself yet?

Does it sound weird I kind of want to go nuke?

What's it like?

Is it worth it?

Do you think you'll make mad stacks of dough when you get out? If so how? What kind of prospects do you expect?

>TV IN SQUAD BAY

I literally didnt see technology past a compass or rifle for 21 days until the first liberty in Quantico.

I know that doesnt sound bad, but its wicked strange not having access to any technology for 3 weeks.

Yes I make decent money, $100k tax free for selling my soul for 2 additional years
If you value quality of life, don't go nuke, I learned the hard way.

>$100k tax free for selling my soul for 2 additional years
100k was the sign on bonus?

>If you value quality of life, don't go nuke, I learned the hard way.
Why do you say that?

Heard you nukes are pretty funny fuckers.

Someone once told me that they spray painted a bunch of marbles lime green, dropped them into the sleeping quarters, and screamed "CHEMICAL SPILL, GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Ever done something like that?

Pretty jealous of you, I tried to go in but I mistakenly told the truth when they asked me if I had seen a counselor before for any reason.

My parents asked me to go to one during my first semester of college because they thought I was in a slump so I went to keep them happy. Now I can't go through with my intended plan and have to take loans to finish school.

Feeling pretty stupid, the recruiter kinda baited me into saying yes though when I hesitated and asked what all fell under that response. Even with a psychologists analysis saying I'm normal they won't take me.

Damn. That's harsh.
Yea, our recruiter's told us that our life story was: "You were born, then you went to MEPS. Nothing happened until then."

ITT: Good goys

I wish I'd have just lied, I'm attempting to go army now but they're giving me the same run around.

Kind of a kick in the pants seeing someone else coming in listing off these allergies etc they have and their rock bottom asvab score being told they're all set.

>t. Muhammed

I can imagine.
We had one girl in our DEP ask if she could smoke weed at basic.
I mean, how fucking stupid could you be?

Yeah well, crossing my fingers now.

Good luck to you user, lot of respect to you.

Look into the Merchant Marine if you can't get into any of the other branches. You'd probably enjoy it.