SPREAD THIS VIDEO LIKE A FAGGOT SPREADS AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZauZdAVFxUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> two men having argument
> Jo Cox comes out of library and intervenes in altercation
> one man pulls gun and shoots her

A nutter having an argument and shoots bolshy woman for sticking her nose in his business.

Women are shit at detecting threats, especially in violent altercations with volatile men.

>paul joseph watson

Stop forcing this dindu. His arguements suck.

How is he a dindu doe?

Some of his videos are black propaganda, based on false made up information and people just eat it up.

Not using the catalog.

have a sage

>black propaganda

?

>based on false made up information and people just eat it up.

He seems to be fighting for my side though (i.e whites not being exploited cucks).

[citation needed]

ive only seen a few of his videos and his arguments seem okay for the most part. source?

>?

Black propaganda is propaganda that's based on false/fake evidence.

>He seems to be fighting for my side though (i.e whites not being exploited cucks).
Sure, I'm right wing too. But are you aware that people who misrepresent our cause are going to ruin our reputation rather than help it? The more people see imbeciles representing an ideology, the more colder they will get towards that ideology (yes, this includes the supporters of that ideology).

youtube.com/watch?v=ZauZdAVFxUM

This one for example. The video he's talking about was debunked.

>journalistic ethics
There are none. Journalism doesn't make money by being ethical, they make money by selling sensationalist stories.

Saw nothing but articles about how this is true and not debunked at all lol. Could it be because he's talking shit about turkey and you're turkish?

roach b8 is worst b8

>articles

Yes send me that infowars/breitbart/express.co.uk link breh

It was debunked because the Turkish fans are shouting something completely different than what's implied. The implication first came up with a Youtube link. These tabloids based their article on that Youtube link. The fans were shouting "şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez" and there wasn't a single instance "Allahu akbar" was shouted. They were protesting the terror attacks in Turkey. Şehitler ölmez vatan bölünmez is a common Turkish phrase to mourn for the dead (yes, it might come as a surprise but that's how Turks mourn for the dead here). It was disrespectful but it's still completely irrelevant to the articles.

>Could it be because he's talking shit about turkey and you're turkish?
No, I hate Turks, but I hate them for the right reason, not made up crap.

In conclusion, this cucboi is using fake Youtube hype bandwagons as evidence. Not a reliable cucboi to trust in.

>turks elect erdogan
>implying turks aren't islamists like every other muslim on the planet

Should I give you an in depth answer about what you're implying or am I going to get meme'd after it?

>Should I give you an in depth answer
please do

First define "Islamist" for me.

And I hope you know that only 45% of the country voted for Erdoğan's party. And a big percentage of the voters voted for him for various reasons, not because he's an Islamist. Turkish people are stupid and easy to manipulate. The villagers make up a big percentage of the country. They don't know anything about politics, they vote because the TV tells them to vote for Erdoğan.

yes. for the benefit of others.

Muh secular state. Muh atatürk. Muh ottoman empire.

What ethnicity is she? She looks exactly like my wife.