I miss her

I miss her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if she'll ever do an experimental pop metal record.

I feel like she's still got an album in her so good that it's going to be like an explosion. Like when Madonna released Like a Prayer.

phone her up

Eye don't.

>Just a second, It's my favorite song they're gonna play
>And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh
>You shoulda made some plans with me
>You knew that I was free
>And now you won't stop calling me
>I'm kinda busy.

My exitement over getting this reference is the single gayest thing I have ever done

Nice digits

i miss not wondering if im trippin

I don't get it. I meant, give her a phone call.

The Fame Monster and to a lesser extend The Fame are some top tier pop. Most everything afterwards was pretty great too, though a lot of that Tony Bennett collab falls flat.

Her next album is going to be top tier. She's improved with every album she's released.

When is it due?

I saw her in portland a couple months ago. She's recording a new album

Damn that's hot

Her music videos were always a cut above the competition. Even today those things make everything since seem lazy.

youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U

The thing I loved about them was not only were the songs top tier pop, the videos, sets, wardrobe and choreography were absolute god level.

Yup. And then when she went on tour every song was a spin of its music video, except with live band. Her guitarist and drummer were lights fucking out. I saw her in 2010 for the Monster Ball and it remains the best live music experience of my life. What a production.

I think her problame how her and the market become over saturated with le epic crazy costumes electro pop, which was replaced with le sad alternative pop girl like Adele, which in turn was replaced by le epic mumble rap. Given that she was unable to improve her sound so she keep doing generic electro pop until recently.

It's true, everyone changed to be like Gaga. Dying their hair and wearing stupid shit. She was the GOAT though. This dress has its own wikipedia article

>Russian roulette is not the same without a gun
>And baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun

Feel like these lyrics would be real problematic now. That's how fast the world can change.

S&M by Rihanna, as well