What music is better on drugs then sober?

What music is better on drugs then sober?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBvAxSx0nAM
youtube.com/watch?v=pZZ5XuT-UpI
youtube.com/watch?v=a83Z1d1_ERo
youtube.com/watch?v=lTenYvhfwpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weezer - raditude

i don't remember what music sounds like sober

weezer seems surprising what drugs does it go best with [spoiler[ weed ain't a real drug [/spoiler] ?

[spoiler]brotha lynch hung[spoiler]

none

str8 age fags stay away plz

shoegaze

Pretty much all good music with rare exceptions.

Bad music is even more grating tho

jam music

First of all, all of it. But especially jazz and psychedelic rock for some reason.

Pink Floyd is unironically good when you're on mushrooms

This song made me cry youtube.com/watch?v=tBvAxSx0nAM

Shit music

>then

jam bands

ye, listened to fearless on repeat while on shrooms

literally all forms of dance music

I'm not sure about drugs but I enjoy Yeezus a whole lot more when I'm drunk

>alcohol isn't a drug

Stereotypical acid-casualty favorites like Phish and Shpongle are unironically great on a headful of psychedelics

youtube.com/watch?v=pZZ5XuT-UpI sludgy ego-destroying soundscape

youtube.com/watch?v=a83Z1d1_ERo alluring, ethereal dancefloor fantasy

On the opposite end of the spectrum, most stereotypical acid-casualties don't know this but /classical/ on psychedelics is an extremely good idea, romanticists especially. Try spending a whole trip listening to Chopin or Schubert. Hell, go to the symphony if you're confident in your ability to comfortably sit still in dress clothes while tripping your balls off. Its very hard to have a more intense emotional connection to music that you can on mushroom listening to something like Brahms' Violin Concerto

If I listen to Tchiakovsky’s 6th Symphony on shrooms, will I cry like a toddler?

All of it, but I hippie music isn't a meme. Grateful Dead really is a lot better when you're fucked up.

Any music that isn't fucking annoying

You will probably feel something intense one way or another. I ate mushrooms and watched my friends band play in front of like 30 people and it felt like I was in Madison Square Garden watching the greatest band to ever exist.

Mindless self indulgence

Green, LSD or DMT

maybe. I watched a performance of the Rite of Spring on acid and I'm pretty sure I saw God or something.

electronic music is unlistenable until you take drugs that convince you that what you're listening to is any good

Breakcore/gabba.

Anything Ween

this a cringe thread?

all of it

for me at least
weed: stoner metal, trap
lsd: ambient, jam band, or just simply making your own music

This
Also listened to neon Indian on molly and it was the shieeeet

Shpongle

You know what OP meant

Radiohead and shlohmo

916 brethren?

Literally every song to ever exist

It's fucking perfect with opiates. Weed too but everything is better with weed.

OSRS OST

All techno, specially psytrance.

Death grips scared the hell out of me

i remember my first death grip

I exclusively listen to Schlager when tripping to make things go south quickly

joanna newsom

Does music become better on DMT? Do you even notice it?

yes

edm is great for mdma
shoegaze is great for opiates
for lsd and shrooms depends on the type of trip your going for, i tried listening to music on dmt a few times but it's hard to concentrate on it and i mostly just blocked it out

not a str8 age fags, just saying that i have yet to encounter an album i liked that benefited from taking drugs before listening.

Have to disagree. I prefer techno, deep-house or anything electronic with a repetitive basis above EDM. I find that that music gets you in a sort of flow and lifts you up. EDM on the other hand plays into the ups and downs of MDMA, making the trip a lot less predictable and unstable.

Stereotypes become that for a reason. Unless you're a jaded hipster you'll enjoy, Pink floyd, FlyLo, Tame Impala,etc.

>everything is better with weed
I got really pissed of with stuff like Boredoms when high, I felt like one of my friends keep hitting the previous button, it was ALWAYS the crescendo of the beginning of the album.

Really shitty music. You'll stop noticing how bad it is when you're tripping.

Suicide's self titled was fucking epic on shrooms

>listen to pic related with my gf on the downslope of an MDMA trip
>things start to get lewd
>wind up having really kinky sex while it plays in the background

good times

welcome to the machine made me cry just off of some weed with some friends one time. we figured we'd put on the album because it's one of those generically stoner albums, actually had a pretty deep impact on me.

Daft Punk Discovery

Maybe not better since it's already super good but worth the try
youtube.com/watch?v=lTenYvhfwpY

Plastic Beach and acid is a magnificent experience, though Glitterfreeze and Sweepstakes can be a bit repetitively grading and intense. Jamie XX is fantastic on both molly and acid

I tried all of Wish you were here on LSD but I found it to be wholly one dimensional and boring for some reason, like there was always only one instrument or sound in focus

I remeber watching Inanimate Sensation music video super high and it felt like everything was going suuuuuuuuuuper slow.

r&b, mowtown, hendrix

I didn't get any psytrance, goa trance an other shit like that untill I listened to it while high on acid
Shit's not really music actually but more like a way to fuck with your head in interesting ways while you're high
Imagine if the rules of musical harmony became gravity, it's kinda impossible to explain but it's possible to experience. Wouldn't really recommend that though, bad trips are probably the closes thing you can get to actually beeing in hell so yeah not worth.

all of it soyboy, stop putting everything good on a pedestal