Never forget, at one point in German history not that long ago...

Never forget, at one point in German history not that long ago, the vast majority of Germans were so proud to be related to pic related that they stole one of their holiest symbols to represent themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

odinsvolk.ca/fylfot.htm
reddit.com/r/indianpeoplefacebook/comments/3m7g42/_/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw96VDP_irM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White people were a mistake.

Arthur Schopenhauer, one of Germany's most influential philosophers, was an amateur Indologist and also a great admirer of the Vedic texts

>don't know each other
>let's fuck

implying tinder doesn't accomplish the exact same thing.

*Cyber fights you*

>Cyber fights
what does he mean by that?

He's a true alpha male who fights women on the internet.

why do cumskins create fake profiles with memeified sentences?

are they afraid of teh the curry-century?

>le stole the swastika reddit meme
Quite literally Kike propaganda, the swastika is a pan-Indo-European symbol that is firmly rooted in Germanic cultures
odinsvolk.ca/fylfot.htm
Excuse the autistic website name

Do you want me to start talking about how Westerners behave on Omegle?

>firmly rooted in Germanic cultures
maybe.. but it's undeniable that Hitler borrowed it from indologists who were indiaboos for their most part of academia.

It's just fun.

Poor comeback desu. Also that is untrue and inaccurate. They only talk like that in the kiq/tinder/Instagram network, not like they go stalking random woman on Facebook. White people literally do the same things in better English.

Ignorent We Wuzzer.

This. OP is an idiot.

But the language disconnect is what makes it funny.

Then keep it that way. Say that Pajeets are too beta and can't speak proper English so it looks amusing when they try to flirt with Western women online. Don't say that "Ooh aah creepy rapey disgusting Pajeets are raping White women through the internet. I'm so scared." From my experience in the internet the only ones notorious for running this whole send nudes, send kik, sex chat business are Westerners themselves.

I'm sure by 2030 it will be poor, horny westerners making these comments to beautiful Indian women in bad Hindi, but that's still a few years away.

What about Omegle? Are all those guys okay as long as they're White?

>unning this whole send nudes, send kik, sex chat business are Westerners themselves.
this.

Are all Indian Men born Autistic? Why do they behave like this?

No, but they're not as funny because their English isn't broken.

Why do Westerners act so horny to retarded proportions in places like Omegle and Sup Forums? Are they all born autistic?

Fake as fuck. What kind of Bangalorean is named "Shah"?

>bangalore doesn't have Shahs

cumskins don't know that.

Calm down mudasir, did a cumskin steal your gf?

Is the West also guilty of their drinking-from-the-tasty-necroleachate-filled-Ganges tradition too?

Nah, Indians (and Arabs) are WAY MORE socially retarded as a general rule, but I'm not sure why. Even me as a dude get a lot of attention if I as little as recognize the existence of an Indian dude. You're automatically his best friend in such scenarios.

Does it have to do with a culture where they have no social contact with women? Or is it more to do with social castes, or a more "every man for himself" perceived culture? Maybe due less government/social meddling the numerous outcasts become completely out of touch with even basic education, including self-awareness.

I mean, anyone who's talked to an average American might notice how they are basically children in terms of interaction, but indians are like VERY YOUNG children, comparable to those ones that ask you whether they could be your friends.

On what basis are you making these retarded generalisations? Internet usage?

>bitch lasagna
Quality。

The things you mentioned hold true only while talking to foreigners particularly Westerners. They don't talk like that among themselves. It's because they perceive themselves as inferior and try to act lowly. It's hard to explain why.

reddit.com/r/indianpeoplefacebook/comments/3m7g42/_/

Btw the Asif from the meme did an AMA on Reddit.

Why are you so butthurt?

You know we don't care if you scream racism here right?

Why is there an indian poster who goes apeshit when people laugh at his shithole? like nigger go to tumblr if you feel so fragile that the truth hurts your feelings, your country is a giant slum.

implying I have a gf!

>brazil
>his autistic psychoanalysis.
pls.

>arguing and have a serious rebut to your retarded logic
>going apeshit.

Nobody takes anything you say seriously, your country is a cesspool.

>t. argie druglord.

I'm not screaming racism, you brainwashed Sup Forums using pile of dogshit. I'm just correcting your misconceptions about us.

The only one who has a misconception about India is your deluded ass

I happen to live here while you know everything about us from a place called Sup Forums.

Yes, I have met lots of Indians throughout over a decade on the Internet and it has always been like that, to my bamboozlement.
The inferiority complex mentioned also holds true, although I always tried to brush it off when they bring it up.

The only normal Indians I've seen are from Sup Forums, although you find some retards here and there. As soon as non-anonymous interaction begins, it goes down the shitter all over again.

Here's an amusing video for everyone to watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw96VDP_irM

Rich kids on the internet are usually the most deluded people when it comes to their country's realities
The fact that you are Indian makes me distrust your opinion on India even more.

>India is your deluded ass
pls tell me more about my cuntry, based argie user.

Would you shoot me in the head if you saw me irl? Serious question. I think I recognise you from some other thread where you were whining about how much shitskin subhumans have ruined your life to a "libtard" Canadian.

The home page clearly says 18+ allowed only.

>It's another anally-devasted poo keeps bumping thread

There are several dozen argie posters, you see more than 4 families can afford basic services like internet here.

>you see more than 4 families can afford basic services like internet here.
you can do better, argie.

>another episode of "street shitters deny what is obvious to the world"

But you'll never see Indians talking like that on Quora or in YouTube comment sections in videos related to cricket, and most importantly in REAL LIFE outside the internet.

When what is obvious to the world is how the world perceives it with limited understanding and is mercilessly biased to prove a point.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you think you should be the son of an oil tycoon to post on Sup Forums? You think I live in a palace? I travel everyday hanging from the door handle of a public bus packed to thrice its capacity everyday. I have to brush shoulders with common uneducated people all the time. Do you seriously think they talk like how these screenshots claim they do irl? You're literally the kind of immature garbage that has based his entire worldview on an imageboard filled with juvenile retards.

It's funny that Indians are as autistic as Japanese, but in a different way.
They are more direct and agressive like an alpha, but they do it so wrongly and that just makes them fucking creepy.

We all live some place my fecally filled friend.

Didn't I correct it?

Those Aryans weren't white though you idiot, you fucking moron

>bitch lasagna
2030 is closer than we can anticipate

>You added Shah on messenger
>Shah as a given name in South India.

India is such a weird place, like it has interesting history, but it is so fucked up rn. P fascinating all memes aside ( they are mostly based in reality though ).

>people don't move in India
Why are Indians so obsessed with surnames? Why do Indian defend the caste system online?

Given name, not surname. Even if north Indian Muslims with given names like Shah would move to Bangalore they would not be from that kind of demographic. It's hard to explain. You wouldn't expect people who are wealthy enough to migrate to talk like that on the internet. It somehow seems clearly fake to me.

is it me or is the guy in that profile picture rannvijay singh?

wtf

Here in Germany noone know anything about India
Total irrelevant country
the only thing we know that it's piss poor and literally a shithole
I feel bad for all the indians

An indian doctor once told me that humans evolved in India and spread out from there. How common of a belief is this in india

I know some Indians reject the idea that Europe and India were both invaded by horse riding nomads from the Caucasus and say instead that Europeans descended from Indians who invaded Europe.

Never knew that there were some who thought that India was where humans evolved

He told me that in india you can find people of all races living in india natively and humanity spread from there

Sounds like you need a white doctor bruh

What's the point of all this? No other country gets as much militant ridicule as us. Do you want us to stop posting here once and for all? Then say so.

I ended up talking to him because my neighbor invited him to a party he was hosting

Can you answer

Hey asshole, I'm a shitskin subhuman with only a high school degree but I'm still smarter than you, at least maths, chemistry, physics wise. Debate me, fag.

le smug street shitter

are you an iit nigger?

You want to judge a doctor based on quiz-tier soft general knowledge about human history?

Mostly just banter m8

No i want to know if its a common belief in india

No. I only got 80 percent in boards and have always been academically weak. But I'm still smarter than all these cunting retards.

>A biologist who specializes in humans doesnt know where humans came from but that doesnt matter

I've never heard of it. Completely new to me.

But that's not the material taught to get a doctor's degree or what he will use in his profession.

i think most of people who cyber don't know each other

It'd actually be interesting if true. There are people that believe that the garden of Eden was in India

you will find that religious conservatives share that belief.
many people don't even know humans came from africa.
treating diseases and the knowledge of where humans came from are two different things.

it's suspiciously brown on the map

it's questionable because the old biblical stories like the flood one are 100% from mesopotamia

Well, Argentina? I'm still here.

That's what differentiates a good doctor with a shitty doctor, a good doctor could participate in medical research, a bad doctor is an overqualified nurse that only went into the medical field because of money
Of course you are. you are college dropout after all.

Yeah and the people that believe the India Eden thing think that the Sumerians traveled west from India before settling down in west is now iraq

What you just said was so unbelievably stupid and immature I don't even know where to begin.
Also I'm not a college dropout. I couldn't clear the entrance exams because unlike in your country they are fucking ridiculously hard so I have to try another year. Go ahead and ask me a first or second year college-level PCM question in Argentina. I can try and answer it.

>evolutionary and anthropologcial research is medical research

you couldn't even clear mains and BITSAT?

>He can't even get into college
lmao
>Who cares about theory!? GIMME SOME MONEY FOOL
Nigger tier

I don't think you would be able to get into a decent Indian college. If you're really so smart because of your genetics why don't you solve the entrance exam. Want me to ask you some questions?

>ruled for 300 years
>still haven't figured out demography

>garden of Eden
he believes in a meme story

No. Of course not. Even the state CET rank wouldn't get me a college within the top twenty in the state. I've wasted my life away on Sup Forums. I'll have to get things straight and start life afresh.

>Prove that you are smarter than me by debating on something I studied for my entrance exam and you didnt
Are you actually fucking retarded?

just humor him, argie.

>theory
>medicine
>evolutionary research
stop trying so hard argienigger

No, supposing you study one of these three subjects in school or college (Physics, Chemistry, Physics), ask me to solve a problem, I should be able to do it if it's a year or two ahead because the curriculum runs a little faster here similar to China and Vietnam than in Western countries.