America has no cultu--

>America has no cultu--

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6HTrlnquFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>capitalism and consumerism
>culture

We are like Brazil. Our bundas are slightly less aesthetic is all.

t. the fucking jew

How could a cultureless country come up with "wrestling" in supermarkets? Also please notice the cultured people in the audience...

is this a real thing?

What are they???
Are they prostitutes in an absurd business setting or actually just cafe staff with less clothes than common sense employed by a kinky sexist business owner??

>What are they???

Bikini baristas. Baristas who wear bikinis.

Are those places available for kids?
I still can't understand how a country of the forefront of overboard feminism and liberal activism allows shit like this.

It's not a strip club, Hiro, they're little shacks on the side of the road.

There's probably two of them in the whole U.S.
And they're in "farmer" conservative states.

>tattoos

LOL, nvm about the conservative thing. She's probably a liberal who thinks this shit is "empowering".

There's 3 or 4 of them in Washington. That's funny you associate them with farmer/conservative types, though, because theyre in towns with wannabe hicks. I never put the two together.

The fuck you spouting, son, this some real West Coast shit

Maximum degeneracy

As usual, Maine does it first and does it better, with full topless coffee and doughnut shops.

If it were Topless Tea Brewing you'd be all over it

This shit is the most boomer thing ever.

>huphuphup hello there young lady don't mind if I get another "frappachino" refill? stares at ass, goes home and masturbates to bizarre james bondxbarrista scenario

Jesus Christ I hate pleb shit like this. Why would you willingly want to be around naked women and then pretend it's just another merchant day in america and that you don't want to fuck them. The self-cuck the most pathetic of all cucks

unhygienic food/drink preparation

so should they be drive-through strip clubs?

They just shouldn't exist it's tacky and embarrassing for the entire community.
It's also nasty I don't want these whores' fart particles in my coffee.

Yeah I work near one in Puyallup

>how many levels of trashy sleazy coffee shops are you on?
>i dunno like 5, 6
>just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=c6HTrlnquFE

das racist though, its literally our culture (vietnamese-american) to serve coffee half-naked.

stop oppressing us.

This from someone living in a country with maid cafes and schoolgirl prostitution...

>Are those places available for kids?
>for kids
>4Kids
Fuck off english dub

Has anyone ever been to Tilted Kilt? I know about the girls but what about the food?

>Tilted Kilt
why would you ever assume places like these have decent food fucking lol.

I've never been to Hooters either, I just wanted to know if there are more to these places than just tits.

absolutely not. hooters is also generally filled with scum, sleazy guys who think they are ultra-chad attractive and charismatic for no particular reason.

This.
I used to work at Hooters and it's the worst place in the world. Scum of humanity.

>I used to work at Hooters
L O N D O N

No I'm a guy I worked in the kitchen.

isnt feminish supposed to give women the choice to do it or not? so it would be more common with feminist place?

then again I know the champions of the feminist movement are all 45+ year old hags and I doubt they'd want younger women showing off and distracting the ever small amount of "decent men"

*brrrppff*

Why are asians raised in the west such whores?

*Why are women raised in the west such whores?