/cum/

lets talk about our hobbies edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IDZkdkPHQ00
youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

other general seems pretty not fun desu.

Geography is a big hobby for me. Of course vidya puter games.

Been playing since the early 90s

better edition

also I don't have any hobbies

I like to talk with a couple lobbyists in my town and talk shit about the state legislature over coffee

I also like going out on drives and being a faggot on the internet

>Geography
Explain further

garbage thread

mis information

>still better than the other one
Really makes you think

humiliatingly bad posts

you're probably just white betas

>tfw not sure if elaborate shitposting or legitimate azn power boi

I buy and study maps...lots of maps.

When google earth first came out I orgasmed

>tfw I am the same
I see, Geography is the patrician autism. I even studied GIS in university

my kind of autism

show us what kind of maps you've got saved

I've started blacksmithing recently. My workshop is the most bootleg ghetto setup I've ever seen.
>Mfw my anvil is a railroad track
>Mfw my forge is a metal barrel with steel pipes welded on it
>Mfw all my metal is crap I find on the side of the road

Ha! Neeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrd!
I joke. You sound like an interesting person.

how does your forge get hot enough?

Burn coal and pic related.

>canadian blower

seems to be a specialty of theirs

nice. where is your workshop at? and what pieces have you made. i have a firepoker i made in a forge when i was 12 i love it

Stuff like this somewhere on a hard drive, this is a new computer I'm using.

I enjoy studying theology as a hobby. In particular Christian theology

Well, when I say 'workshop', what I mean is stuff I keep under a tarp in my yard and just haul it into the open when it's time to forge. Carrying a 4 ft chunk of railroad track tied onto a stump really builds muscle. I'm still pretty crappy at forging stuff right now, but I've made hooks, door pulls, knife blanks that I have yet to temper and grind, and a fire-steel. My next project is a split cross. Seems like it'll be pretty easy once I cut the slots. How long have you been forging for, user? Pretty lucky for you to be able to forge stuff at 12.

I like eavesdropping and spying on people as well as recording people without their permission. It really fucking gets my blood flowing when I'm tucked into someone's backyard with a ghillie suit and a pair of binoculars watching a person do daily life.

well, I like history, playing video games, reading and making music.

You'll get nowhere useful with protestantism

p-please take a seat over here.

>catholic theology

You know what? Fucking incestuous pricks. That's all you fucking are, Icepick, You are a fucking horrible human being. That's it, I could have resided happily if you didn't post a putrefactive shitfaced moe-blob designed by a 45-year-old paedophile with no aspirations. Have morality for the sake of simply existing in a light negative to abjection, you worthless trash. I could and will not stand for this. Such debasement of the human spirit and simple morality is threatening to the very soul. The dark corners of the Earth quake and shiver with every single evil depravity that you spew. Please, I beg. Stop this endless march unto corruption and fuck off.
It's really sickening how far deep you've fallen into the rabbit hole. It's unequivocal how torn and slandered the common man is now, Born again to a strong ethic and sense. I cannot furthermore begin to amend a retroflexion to this.
Have some common fucking sense.

lmao at your setup, i mean if it works who cares really. my dad's childhood friend from the UK is a blacksmith so thats why i got to try my hand at it. good luck on your cross buddy

Thanks man. I'll probably end up building a shed in the next while to set up shop more permanently.

if you built it well on a concrete base you could use it in the winter, would be top comfy clinking away during the colder months

Heck yeah! Winter is top tier forging season except for how your metal cools off way faster. Quenching hot steel in a snow drift feelsgoodman.

>except for how your metal cools off way faster
insulate the shed and use the forge to keep it warm

not even midnight and /cum/ is fucking dead wtf

>being in the wrong thread

only a retard would do something like that haha

That already happened a long time ago, modern day Mexico's state is the aftermath

it is monsoon season and I have yet to have a cute girl cuddle me, this should be against some international code of laws or something

Kek

Cum is really shitty

why is that

kys

there was once a little mamut that wanted to fly

he tried and he tried but he couldnt do it

a dove, his friend, tried to help him

so he made the little elephant jump from a 5th floor

what happened next?

dont be upset cuz u arr rook same

hey slim i drank a fifth of vodka dare me to drive

Baseball

gnight /cum/

see you after work tomorrow

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas

youtu.be/IDZkdkPHQ00

Brazil is clearly German as FUCK. Pic related, the future of the Brazilian Deutsche volk

>he does it for free

night bud

youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8

>yfw this will be unironically Whiter than Germany one day

Work in 6 hours

Might be alright. Start my day off driving around in a truck listening to Elliot in the Morning

Fredericksburg ain't got shit on BR

drawing doodle

Good start

wouldn't be surprised if the pic was taken in Germany, but then I remembered German traditional attire in Germany is literally hitler

Post Confederados next

A truly fair Dixie maiden in the middle

Fucking college starts in less than a month again. Kill me now

Lemme preface this by stating I am a Nigerian guy who was born in America to immigrant parents. Growing up in a majority black community for most of my life, I feel as if I've seen/experienced enough of this to talk about it: "Racism" against Africans in the Black community. I'm not 100% sure if this could even be called racism or prejudice or whatever, but it's an issue none the less.

My intention isn't to generalize or anything. I've just noticed that, growing up that kind of "African booty scratcher" mentality was somewhat prevalent amongst my black peers (I'm 20, so take from that what you will).

Being made fun of and bullied for having an African name, the "click click" noise, making fun of the accent, "Nigerian scamming" I've heard it all. I dunno why, but I feel like this kind of "racism" is somewhat swept under the rug in our community. Even Dear White People, a show I loved, dropped the ball when it came to their one African character.

But why is that? I've never really thought this much in depth into the situation until just now, and how much it low-key gets under my skin.

What do you guys think about this? Anyone is free to leave a comment on the topic, but I am eager to hear from Africans with similar experiences or blacks who have noticed this in the community.

Happy to hear your thoughts.

>1 month to go and I'll be in a foreign country where I can barely speak their language

All CSA generals were of Germanic descent, like pictured

>tfw graduated already
Obscure feel

Everyone ITT should suck my cock.

I'm sooo horny and my cock is so hard, I need a release.

I wonder what the 1 actual white guy out of all of them is thinking lol

Where ya goin?

I'm insane

surorund gettyburg and have the troops prepared at dawn

What's something you do that's insane?

>not taking summer quarter
brainlet

everyone here tonight except me are awful posters

stop posting please

fuck anime

Firenze

I need a break bud. I run out of gas after spring

Brazilians are god-tier for muh heritage

>fuck anime

Put dildos in my mouth while i masturbate.

Idk why i do it, they taste just like rubber.

Anime is good

yfw a shitskin yank speaks down to you and you remind yourself that at least you're white

Be sure to have sex with girls

I will try

Not really insane by modern standards, just lewd and degenerate as fuck. Find God, heathen

I put my finger in my bum when I do it. It's weird cause I'm actually straight. I guess it just feels nice

>that American flag purse
>at a CONFEDERATE CELEBRATION
lmfao

snowgirrllll

snowgirl

i want youuuu

i find youuuu

imagine what life would be like if you didn't have the constant erge to impregnate girls.

I would be gay then?

Only girls I want to impregnante are Milana, my onitis, and her sister

Eunuchs already exist

I tried that, but it does nothing for me.

Maybe I have to dig deeper, but I think I usually end up touching poo. Idk, but it's smelly and feels gross.

I'm honestly dying. I've taken summer quarter every year, it's always tough. Zero motivation.

ask the Japs

I honestly love the rain, it hides my tears

Pretty sure Trudeau is one of them there hommasexuals

Frosty ;_;