American education

Why americans are so egoistic and stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2
youtube.com/watch?v=t0TrrPaMR2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poor education

>thread about americans
do you need something shot?

Idk seems to have served us well thus far, faggot

You mean europeans? Anecdotal as fuck.

What brilliant invention has your shit country came up with?

>egoistic

Our country is bigger than Europe and more important. We have more important shit to worry about than which shitty part of the UK is where on the island of child grooming.

The real answer is because we have literally no reason to know where other countries are. In Europe, you learn where other countries are because you have the EU and you can drive or fly to other countries very easily. Helps to get places if you see them on maps first.

In the USA, we can drive in a straight line for 48 hours and stay in the country. If we want to vacation we just go to Florida. No reason to learn.

isn't some kind of joke here to see americans confuse countries?

Winged husars for that extra shock needed for extreme levels of kebab removal.

It's partly (probably largely) in part to the fact that many schools waste a shitload of time teaching children about their state rather than the world at large.

My home state was bullshit and I don't live there anymore, but the school system wasted a good year of education teaching me about the natives who lived there, what Eurotwat found the place, how the poineers lived and all that shit.

I doubt school is much better, but we didn't even study other states/capitals until the 6th or 7th grade.

My lamp is more important than albania so I know where it is.

why are the polish still so poor a quarter century after communism died?

Why should we care about third world shithole slav?

T.Bubba Le Beer Belly

Because fuck you. That's why.

Quick, OP, without cheating tell me where South Virginia is in relation to Delaware.

Malaysia, your flag is upside down

>1 post by this ID

>doesn't know the difference between Virginia and West Virginia
>doesn't know the difference between North and South Dakota
>thinks the Midwest is anything that's not on the east coast

Why are Europeans so retarded?

If you are not relevant enough to be remembered then that is your own fault.

Massachusetts here

I forgot Delaware was a state instead of a river

Way to refute arguments that European geography have very little relevance to Americans.

...maybe because your continent is smaller than our single, vast country? And it's geography is far more relevant to the average American than funny named foreign towns.

monte carlo simulation(ulam),banach theories,lviv school of mathematics,chopin, poles working in google deepmind. But if you study finance,management or some other shit you probably have never heard about this topics.

None of those places are relevant. Maybe you should focus on fixing your country than whining about "dumb Americans." They're not the ones who continue to let in hundreds of thousands of refugees, who caused the rape rate to skyrocket. Go fuck yourself, swedecuck. It's all you're good for.

American education is actually pretty good if you're smart; it lets the stupid people fall through the cracks really easily tho.

Doesnt even know the difference between baranja and podravina not to mention lika and gorski kotar confusion.

(you)

how the hell did the bombs blow up in Japan with these poor geographic knowledges?

As if you need to know any of that shit to function in the real world. All they want you to be able to do in this country is be a good little wage slave and not think too much.

>south virginia

The two bombs actually were for the Germans.

The two first are really ignorance, but why should a american knows the differences between english cities/dukedom?

gettin' dem claims on constantinopel.
>it was always polish, promis

>Albania is in the middle east
Culturally it basically is.

Oil industry

Ask europeans to accurately identify U.S states or all of the provinces in canada and they will probably get like a couple of them right.

holy crap

Kek

This happens with every nation that has ever been at the very top, also happens post war when you win.

Its called arrogance. They were the worlds one and possibly only hyper power for a time, now India probably outclasses them in a lot of areas.

The only thing America is #1 at is military expenditure and that's a farce because a good half of that expenditure is on equipment that's way over priced compared too other equivalent pieces (f22 for example) and is too good to export (basically too good to examine and scrutinise properly)

>My F22 is so good you'll never get too own one and a single F22 could of ended the ukraine war before it started
>No you can't take a look at it just take mine and the USAF word on it!

Their educational system is a joke, they have less social welfare programs than all of Europe, and their economy is only as good as their ability too coerce 3rd world nations, an ability that Putin has actively questioned with the Syria/Ukraine actions.

So to answer the question Americans are stupid because their country is stupid, they're egotistic because their country is failing - rapidly.

Theres no such thing as "middle Eastern" culture. They have different.ethnicity, different religion and even different language

unlike germoneys we didnt got any money from you(fuck russians and iron curtain) also jews

Because the rich and educated folk ruled in Europe. The poor farmer, god will find us a new home settlers went to new world.

Copernicus fucker, Copernicus

But no one gives a fuck about any of those places.

You're on an American imageboard speaking in English.

Which country and culture is more prevalent?

How many of those were actually made by Jews?

Soon you will lose California, New Mexico, Texas, etc.

none

>implying other countries matter

Consider this Harvard University was founded before the nation of USA began.

paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0;wap2

India is a joke of a power that's is rotten to the core with nepotism, caste politics, and good old corruption.

Our nearest competitor is China and they're 1-2 decades out if they don't suffer economic collapse.

>muh F22

Consistently BTFO of other air superiority fights at international opfor exercises, I'll while being gimped by a Luneberg Lens.

Quebecker/10

They smell funny and fuck children.

Not much difference.

That's not the same. You are country, not continent. It's like to say: show me where is Krasnodarsk.

kek

we dont need to know where your faggy shire is you fucking hobbit we can nuke every square inch of land until we find hit you if needed. MURICA!!!

We don't have to know every stupid tinpot country on the map because we're the best one faggot.

>That's not the same. You are country, not continent.

We're about the same size as EU landmass.

We're much close to the EU than a conventional country. US states are more comparable to EU member states than the cities within them.

But didn't the romans have the best geographers of their era?
We invented the cartesian system. How do you even beat that?

>speaking english
lol, you fat murican didn't invent english language

>Poland
>poor

Maybe. That's why its perfectly sensible that most Americans don't really give a fuck about Europe, and I say that as an unusually knowledgeable-about-Europe American.

Trump said Belgium is a beautiful city.
Obama went to 57 states.

>leaf
ffs

Albania may as well be the Middle East tho

>implying your country will survive next 50 years
>60%

top fucking kek

>Albania

It's muslim so close enough. Indonesia/Malaysia are also middle-east as far as I'm concerned.

>Iceland and Greenland are the same place

They are roughly in the same place. Both are cuck Scandi offshoots, so who cares.

>Leicester and Lancaster

Lancaster is a city north of Los Angeles. Leicester was that city that should really be named Lester; and they won some minor award or something recently and everyone patted them on the back

You know this is a Jap imageboard right? And English is so prevalent because of the Britbongs not because of the US.
>smell funny
>fuck children
Are you sure we aren't talking about the frenchman?

In your defense it is both...

I hope no-one gets stung by giant Chinese hornets at the Olympics this year.

this is a cantonesE rice painting tabernacle
and the owner is japanese so GET THA FUCK OUT

Who the fuck would ever even need to know where Albania is?

And as far as it being in the middle east, isn't it though? With over half the population adhering to Islam and having only Greece between them and Turkey the only real difference is time.

Society pushes us to believe we're the best in the world just because we're American. Couple that with an entire political party (out of two major ones) that has defunding and removing public education entirely as more or less a non-stated plank and you end up with a bunch of stupid loud idiots.

>now India probably outclasses them in a lot of areas

Nice try Pajeet. Nothing says class like taking a shit in the middle of the street, wiping your ass with your hand, and then picking bugs out of your nose and teeth with said hand.

'The USA may as well be in Africa.

Except for the part that may as well be in Mexico.

Bullshit: If they leave, who will pay welfare when the Mexicans get laid off?

>roughly the same place
Yeah, California and Michigan are roughly the same state.

I don't know what those words mean, but fuck you merica is great
what the fuck is poland anyway??

Lol thats not China thats Chile

But Russia is federation too(republics, authonomical regions etc.) And it's bigger. And nobody needs to know Russians republics.

WE WUUZ COMMIES AND SHIEET

youtube.com/watch?v=t0TrrPaMR2A

>Are you sure we aren't talking about the frenchman?
Those are Rapefugees.

>Caring about countries that are smaller than our states and have contributed literally nothing.
Why?

Yup, so are France and Algeria.

>it's a butthurt yuros exercise their inferiority complex thread

>mfw listening to Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 as we speak

Long life Bierut!

There are a lot of US schools that do not teach geography anymore. Luckily I went to one that did so I can name just about every country but some of the worthless trash "countries" in Africa.

Not only that but American posters make up the majority of posts on this board and the majority of the internet in general. Just about all of our population uses internet with even the ghetto niggers using Facebook and other crap. With this many people you will find a lot of idiots.

(you're not totally wrong)

Albania was probably because of the war and terrorism involving Islam (though tbf the muslims were the victims in this case), besides it's in a literally irrelevant region of europe.

Greenland and Iceland? Close enough, they're both North Atlantic between America and Europe.
Leicester/Lancaster... Literally who gives a fuck? We don't bother learning every quaint little bit of British geography in the US, as they are frankly irrelevant.

because you know, whole russian relevance is smaller than relevance of half of american state. thats why nobody cares about names of russian authonomical regions xD

Found the Balkanigger